View Poll Results: What do you Type Crispay?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

0 0%
  • ISFp

0 0%
  • ESFj

0 0%
  • INTj

6 75.00%
  • ESTp

0 0%
  • INFp

0 0%
  • ENFj

0 0%
  • ISTj

1 12.50%
  • ESFp

0 0%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • ENTj

0 0%
  • ISFj

0 0%
  • ENFp

0 0%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • ESTj

0 0%
  • INFj

0 0%
  • I dunno / I dun care/ I'm too scurred

1 12.50%

Thread: What do you type Crispy?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you type Crispy?

I already know what I think. Let's take a look into YOUR head.
    Gimme your best guess!

If you don't know me well then try your hand at VI:

If you vote for types I don't like I'll likely cry quietly to myself rather than argue with you. (You could only hope)

EDIT: Shit... vote is anonymous and IDK how to change it. I voted myself INTj for reference. If mods can't change to unanonymous then tell me your vote if you care to.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i voted LII (which is probably obvious cos LII is the only thing voted so far)

my infallible reasoning: you use a lot of Ti and you seem infantile and sane. i wouldn't put a lot of money on it but the vibes work for me.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hadn't really thought about it before, but your posts in the "What was the point..." thread got me curious. I read some of your older posts, and I have a couple of different theories.

Here are some diagnostic questions:

When interacting with people, do you tend to frequently give people the benefit of the doubt, because you're not certain of what their motivations are, and there's a chance that they mean well after all? Or do people's motivations usually seem pretty obvious to you?

Is it more important what people do, or how they feel? Is it better to be a somewhat unhappy but productive member of society? Or do you prefer to be happy but largely unproductive?

If someone tried to explain some stupid thing they did by telling you how passionately they feel about it, would you find that at least somewhat convincing, especially if they seemed sincere? Or would you tend to just see it as an annoying attempt to emotionally manipulate you?

Do you see the attempt to "put life in a box" and categorize every little detail as being futile and pointless, because of life's moving and ever-changing nature? Or do you tend to see life as a comprehensible, understandable place, with systematic order underlying life's chaos, just waiting to be discovered?
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are Captain Ti + Ne + IJ = LII/INTj

P.S.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the responses so far. I'll answer Krig's questions (and anyone elses posed questions) when I get back from class tonight.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just from VI'ng you, you look LII to me.

Hello dual!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ello yello

Here's dem questions Krig:
    When interacting with people, do you tend to frequently give people the benefit of the doubt, because you're not certain of what their motivations are, and there's a chance that they mean well after all? Or do people's motivations usually seem pretty obvious to you?
    With new people I always give benefit of the doubt and try best to appear/be trusting but have at least one last resort in mind for worst case scenarios. I always try to decipher intentions when possible but it's hit and miss, therefore unreliable.
    Is it more important what people do, or how they feel? Is it better to be a somewhat unhappy but productive member of society? Or do you prefer to be happy but largely unproductive?
    If you aren't happy with what you are doing (long-term or short-term) you probably shouldn't be doing it. Whenever approaching a "is it better problem" I like to stretch it to engulf the entire population. Since productivity is of zero value in and of itself (and only carries value for what it brings in happiness) I'd probably rather live in a happy society than a productive one. That is unless of course you imply that some of the populations happiness depends on the rest of the populations productivity.
    If someone tried to explain some stupid thing they did by telling you how passionately they feel about it, would you find that at least somewhat convincing, especially if they seemed sincere? Or would you tend to just see it as an annoying attempt to emotionally manipulate you?
    Passion is always convincing because at the very least you know they don't think they're lying (Exclaiming how great something is and the like). But if you mean a reproach or a "look how you made me feel!" or anything amounting to getting bitched at, then I call it emotional manipulation and that's icky.
    Do you see the attempt to "put life in a box" and categorize every little detail as being futile and pointless, because of life's moving and ever-changing nature? Or do you tend to see life as a comprehensible, understandable place, with systematic order underlying life's chaos, just waiting to be discovered?
    Categories are bad-ass and everything must find it's place in the box. Although it is true that the only constant is change, these changes are governed by laws of nature that have remained unchanged since the beginning of the known universe. Figuring out more and more of these laws will help to answer the unending question "What is the best possible thing I/you/we/us can be doing right now?"
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see a good reason to think you're LII but I don't have any other strong opinions at this point.