Thread: Hey lazybones dear

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Hey lazybones dear...

I like you, but you contradicted yourself. You said (or the person that wrote that article said, I don't know if it was you or somebody else...I think it was somebody else, I think you were just linking a book that somebody else wrote...)

Anyway it said:

Among strangers, Romantics are very mistrustful, fretting and worrying. They are reluctant to talk about themselves or their friends with outsiders.
    Then it said:

They are gullible and impressionable. If they are told it will bring good luck, they will knock on wood or carry a good luck charm.
    I can be naive in certain ways I suppose (like everybody else), but I don't do stupid bullshit like this just because I'm infp. Ugh.

And just look, I'm an infp but I was able to point out a logical inconsistency and contradiction. Oooh. Beware world, I'm stronger than you think. I'm not this romantic ****** that will just faint like a 1950s chick when he sees trouble, or logical errors. =p

I AM TOUGH. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG HEART DOES NOT MEAN I'M WEAK. YOU STUPID IDIOT AMERICANS. I PWN ALL OF YOU WITH MY STRAIGHT MALE LIKE LOGIC. HI-YAAAAA.

I want to beat up a str8 guy while wearing a dress, just to see the look on his face. *spit*

Creepy-Snaps

wow lol.

Next time get decaff? Love the passion though!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post

Next time get decaff? Love the passion though!
    I get that way when I've had a lot of coffee, it's true. But I think it might just be B&Ds default setting.

AND I agree with you, B&D. IEIs are tough as nails on the inside. My parents used to tell me I should be a trial lawyer because I could win ANY argument. And I do mean any. (truth is, I won't bother arguing unless I know I can win, which I guess would be a decent trait to have as a trial attorney.lol!)
    IEI-Fe 4w3