Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Factors Behind Common Mistypings

I've been observing for a while which kinds of mistypings occur most frequently on this board, as well as what sorts of mistakes I tend to make myself when typing people. I've noticed some common factors that seem to occur frequently in mistypings, for example, types with shared Ego functions are commonly mistaken for one another, as are types with similar function strengths (Quasi-Identicals, etc.). I've compiled a list of the common factors that I've noticed, and given each item points, which reflect my opinion of how frequently such factors are present in mistypings.

1. Shared Ego Function. (4 pts.)
    This is the most common factor that I've seen in mistypings. This would mean four points for Kindred and Business types, eight for Mirror.
    2. Identical Ego/Id Function Strength. (3 pts.)
    This is the second most common factor I've seen. This whole thing started when I noticed how common Benefit types are in mistypings, which I hadn't expected. Three points for Benefit types, six for Quasi-Identical.
    3. Close Ego/Id Function Strength. (2 pts.)
    Two points for Mirage and Semi-Duality, four for Extinguishment.
    4. Shared Vertness. (2 pts.)
    Two Introverts are obviously easier to mistake for one another, as are two Extraverts.
    5. Shared Rationality. (1 pt.)
    This seems to have a slight effect.
    6. Shared Ego/Superid Functions. (1 pt.)
    I've seen people mistake valued functions for strong functions. It doesn't seem logical that it would happen, but it does.

Adding up the points for each inter-type relation, we get the following theoretical list of common mistypings, from most common to least common:

Points Name Frequency
    8 Mirror Very Common
    8 Quasi-Identical Very Common
    7 Kindred Quite Common
    7 Look-a-Like Quite Common
    6 Benefit Common
    5 Extinguishment Kind of Common
    4 Activity Not Very Common
    4 Supervision Not Very Common
    4 Semi-Duality Not Very Common
    4 Mirage Not Very Common
    3 Duality Uncommon
    3 Super-Ego Uncommon
    0 Conflict Extremely Uncommon

Obviously, this is all still highly experimental, so I'll need some more hard data to see if it actually works. But in theory, if you have a range of possible typings that have been suggested for someone, you should be able to figure out which ones are more and less likely based on the above list. For example, if your range of suggested typings includes a Conflict pair, then it's likely that neither one of the Conflict pair is the subject's actual type, since if either one is true, then it means that someone has mistaken that type for its Conflictor, which almost never happens. The suggested types whose relations to the other suggested types are mostly the common mistypings and rarely the uncommon ones are more likely to be the correct typing.

For example, let's say people have typed a given subject as ILE, EIE, SLI, and LII. The relationships involved are:

ILE: Benefit, Semi-Duality, Mirror.
    EIE: Benefit, Conflict, Semi-Duality.
    SLI: Semi-Duality, Conflict, Benefit.
    LII: Mirror, Semi-Duality, Benefit.

In this case, since EIE and SLI conflict with one another, the subject is unlikely to be either. The subject is likely ILE or LII.

Another example: IEI, ESI, ILE, SEI.

IEI: Benefit, Mirage, Look-a-Like.
    ESI: Benefit, Conflict, Quasi-Identical.
    ILE: Mirage, Conflict, Duality.
    SEI: Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identical, Duality.

Since ESI and ILE conflict, neither is likely correct. SEI is Dual with ILE, which is an Uncommon mistyping, so it's more likely the subject is IEI (with Quite Common, Common, and Not Very Common mistypings).

Anyway. It's somewhat complicated, but it makes sense to me. Like I said, it's still pretty theoretical at this point, so it needs to be applied to some actual test cases, to see how it works and if it needs refining, etc. But I'm optimistic that this could be a helpful tool in narrowing down potential types in some cases.
    Last edited by Krig the Viking; 10-12-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent.

In my case, it works inasmuch as I have been typed ILE (97%), SLE (1%), IEE (1%) and LIE (1%).
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Interesting that one has such a high theoretical probability of being mistyped as a Quasi-Identical. Thanks for this information.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quasi-Identicals have the exact same strengths and weaknesses, they just value opposite things. Superficially, they can appear very similar, hence the name "Quasi-Identical".
    Quaero Veritas.

Punk
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting theory.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nice work. This coincides with what I have observed so far. Only I'd put semi-duality as uncommon. I've participated in probably over a hundred typing threads by now on other forums and really don't remember a single semi-duality mis-typing.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure how fully this will bear out the farther down the list I go--it would depend on the numerical values assigned being accurately representative of reality, and on the qualities evidenced by various types being fairly constant. But as for mirror relations being up top, I will say that it fits with my own experience. Obviously, I came to this forum unable to say which Beta NF I was, but I also note that sometimes I cannot easily settle on which type of Beta ST, Delta NF, Alpha NT, Delta ST, etc., even for people I know very well, and even after a great deal of close, in-person observation.

Vertedness is not always easy for me to discern. (In some people it's obvious, in others less so.) Base vs. creative, too--sometimes tricky for me thus far. PoLR, to this point, is what seems more likely to give things away, along with just gradually building a more complete "picture" or feeling of each type IRL.

(Advice welcome.)
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the list makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I think it could be something worth including in the results section of a type test, to suggest likely alternate typings.
    i like this idea.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    8 Mirror Very Common
    yes my experience too. This is my number one mistake I think.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if mirror switching is a top mistake, how is it to be avoided?

I find the quasi thing less likely for me with people I actually know; quadra considerations seem to sort it out.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Nice work. This coincides with what I have observed so far. Only I'd put semi-duality as uncommon. I've participated in probably over a hundred typing threads by now on other forums and really don't remember a single semi-duality mis-typing.
    Yeah, I feel like the 3-4 section needs to be re-examined. For one thing, Activity seems like it should be slightly higher than Supervision, Semi-Duality, etc., as it's a mistyping I see occasionally, certainly more than the others. I also feel like Benefit should be higher on the list, as it's something I see all the time (Lady Gaga, for example, is commonly typed either EIE or SEE -- whether or not she's either of those, people clearly have a tendency to confuse the two -- and I include myself in that, on occasion. ). Probably there are factors that I haven't taken into account, or I've weighted the current ones incorrectly, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to refine it a little more.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Well, if mirror switching is a top mistake, how is it to be avoided?

I find the quasi thing less likely for me with people I actually know; quadra considerations seem to sort it out.
    If it's true that you're as likely to mistype as your quasi as you are your mirror, and not as likely to mistype as your contrary, you could use that to help determine mirrors. IOW, if deciding between EIE and IEI, you could look at the plausibility of misytping as IEE vs EII. If it's the former, then EIE is more likely, and if it's the latter, then IEI is more likely.

It makes sense, but there might be cases where a contrary typing does seem more likely, such as strong and obvious rationality/irrationality. But, in those cases, you're not going to be looking at your mirror as a choice to begin with.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, trial run. This is from the recent Angelina Jolie thread here. I think she'll be a good example, because I have no idea what her type is (except, as we'll see below, I have one or two ideas what her type isn't).

Suggested typings for Angelina Jolie: LSI, ESE, SEI, IEI, SLI, ILE, ESI, SEE.

Here are the types with the resulting inter-type relations listed from least common mistyping to most common mistyping.

LSI: Semi-Duality, Supervision, Supervision, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identity
    ESE: Semi-Duality, Supervision, Supervision, Activation, Extinguishment, Quasi-Identity, Mirror
    SEI: Dual, Extinguishment, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Kindred, Quasi-Identical, Mirror
    IEI: Super-Ego, Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like
    SLI: Super-Ego, Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Benefit, Kindred, Quasi-Identity
    SEE: Super-Ego, Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Extinguishment, Quasi-Identity, Mirror
    ILE: Conflict, Super-Ego, Duality, Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Activation
    ESI: Conflict, Extinguishment, Benefit, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identical, Mirror

LSI looks like the most probable typing, and ESI the least probable. But this is due to the presence of the suggested ILE typing, which seems highly improbable to me. Having removed ILE from the list, you get the following:

SEI: Extinguishment, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Kindred, Quasi-Identical, Mirror
    ESI: Extinguishment, Benefit, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identical, Mirror
    LSI: Semi-Duality, Supervision, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identity
    ESE: Semi-Duality, Supervision, Supervision, Extinguishment, Quasi-Identity, Mirror
    SEE: Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Extinguishment, Quasi-Identical, Mirror
    IEI: Super-Ego, Semi-Duality, Supervision, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like
    SLI: Super-Ego, Mirage, Supervision, Benefit, Kindred, Quasi-Identity

Suddenly, SEI and ESI become the most likely typings. I also don't think ESE is very likely, so let's remove that and see what happens:

ESI: Benefit, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identical, Mirror
    SEI: Extinguishment, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Kindred, Quasi-Identical,
    LSI: Supervision, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like, Quasi-Identity
    SEE: Semi-Duality, Mirage, Supervision, Extinguishment, Mirror
    IEI: Super-Ego, Semi-Duality, Activation, Benefit, Look-a-Like
    SLI: Super-Ego, Mirage, Benefit, Kindred, Quasi-Identity

ESI is now in the lead. Now that I think about it, isn't Brad Pitt often typed LIE? Hmm. I will have to consider ESI for Jolie more closely.

Anyway, it looks like this system is pretty vulnerable to outlier typings. But once those are removed, the results are interesting. I'll have to try it on someone whose type I'm more sure of, next time.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    If it's true that you're as likely to mistype as your quasi as you are your mirror, and not as likely to mistype as your contrary, you could use that to help determine mirrors. IOW, if deciding between EIE and IEI, you could look at the plausibility of misytping as IEE vs EII. If it's the former, then EIE is more likely, and if it's the latter, then IEI is more likely.

It makes sense, but there might be cases where a contrary typing does seem more likely, such as strong and obvious rationality/irrationality. But, in those cases, you're not going to be looking at your mirror as a choice to begin with.
    Yeah, that's another application I was thinking of. You can use this method not just to sort through other people's suggested typings, but also for when you're trying to type someone yourself, and you've come up with a range of typings that you can't decide between.
    Quaero Veritas.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    *waves* couple people type me as IEE. It could be because I'm a C-subtype, and also self-typed IEE at one point.

This is really good, Krig.

As for activity, I think it's fairly easy to have a hard time distinguishing between the two extraverts in a quadra, though notably less so for the introtims. In those cases I think the best situation is try and figure out which function is the Base and which is the HA. HA works like a "dumb creative", any values it expresses are implicit, or absent altogether; the Base presents a consistent worldview and system of values.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I found an example using a type I'm quite certain of. In this thread, the following types are proposed for the character of Bones: ILE, LIE, LII, ILI, and SLI.

This works out as:
    LII: Benefit, Extinguishment, Mirror, Quasi,
    ILI: Look-a-Like, Extinguishment, Mirror, Quasi,
    LIE: Supervision, Extinguishment, Mirror, Quasi,
    ILE: Semi-Duality, Extinguishment, Mirror, Quasi,
    SLI: Semi-Duality, Supervision, Look-a-Like, Benefit

Obviously, the four NTs have the same set of intertype relations. The deciding factor was SLI, which is more commonly a mistype of LII than the other NTs. Since I am quite certain that Bones is LII, this is an encouraging result.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to add that gunlenko? believed that semi-duals begin to look like each other if "well-developed".

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting method Krig...

LII - 29
    ILI - 28
    IEI - 28
    IEE - 24
    ILE - 24
    ESI - 17

Without ESI

LII - 26
    ILE - 24
    ILI - 24
    IEI - 22
    IEE - 20

I don't think socionics likes me.

Cool idea for people though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hardly ever mistype quasis, or at least not for long.

Mirror has always been the biggest issue for me. After that, Kindred and look-a-like also appear similar because one half of the type is in place, but these seem to be less of a problem as I get more comfortable with typing.

More recently I apparently have been confusing types of the same quadra, but it's not totally clear, as many of the typings are unresolved. Often a dual or activator has been suggested but later turned out to be wrong.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I expect that different people will tend to make different mistakes more than others. But I know Quasi-Identical is a very common mistyping for a lot of other people. SEE/ESE is one I see all the time, for example.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My most common typings have been IEE, IEI, and EII; so that makes sense.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like Semi-Duals are often confused for each other. I think this is probably due to the DS function being accentuated.

Illusionaries are probably less likely than Semi-Duals to be confused for each other.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I have this friend I cannot type. The only types I'd really consider for her are IEE, SEI and IEI.

IEE-semi-dual, extinguishment, 5, 4
    SEI-lookalike, semi-dual, 4, 8
    IEI-extinguishment, lookalike, 8, 5

(am I doing it right?)

So... what does that mean? she's most likely IEI?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been observing for a while which kinds of mistypings occur most frequently on this board, as well as what sorts of mistakes I tend to make myself when typing people. I've noticed some common factors that seem to occur frequently in mistypings, for example, types with shared Ego functions are commonly mistaken for one another, as are types with similar function strengths (Quasi-Identicals, etc.). I've compiled a list of the common factors that I've noticed, and given each item points, which reflect my opinion of how frequently such factors are present in mistypings.

1. Shared Ego Function. (4 pts.)
    This is the most common factor that I've seen in mistypings. This would mean four points for Kindred and Business types, eight for Mirror.
    2. Identical Ego/Id Function Strength. (3 pts.)
    This is the second most common factor I've seen. This whole thing started when I noticed how common Benefit types are in mistypings, which I hadn't expected. Three points for Benefit types, six for Quasi-Identical.
    3. Close Ego/Id Function Strength. (2 pts.)
    Two points for Mirage and Semi-Duality, four for Extinguishment.
    4. Shared Vertness. (2 pts.)
    Two Introverts are obviously easier to mistake for one another, as are two Extraverts.
    5. Shared Rationality. (1 pt.)
    This seems to have a slight effect.
    6. Shared Ego/Superid Functions. (1 pt.)
    I've seen people mistake valued functions for strong functions. It doesn't seem logical that it would happen, but it does.

Adding up the points for each inter-type relation, we get the following theoretical list of common mistypings, from most common to least common:

Wow Krig, thanks for summing this up so well. I've observed a lot of this as well, especially the quasi's, business, mirror, benefit.

The one thing I would add though is when SELF-TYPING, one can confuse oneself with one's dual. Probably because both value the same things and want to see themselves as the other. Onlookers are likely to know the difference.

On a similar note, i've noticed that quasi and benefit mistypings tend to happen by onlookers, whereas the individual (and perhaps their dual) knows the difference.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know some people do confuse themselves with their dual but that's not something that would have happened to me in a hundred million years.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Okay so I have this friend I cannot type. The only types I'd really consider for her are IEE, SEI and IEI.

IEE-semi-dual, extinguishment, 5, 4
    SEI-lookalike, semi-dual, 4, 8
    IEI-extinguishment, lookalike, 8, 5

(am I doing it right?)

So... what does that mean? she's most likely IEI?
    Yup, you're doing it right.

It does look like IEI is the most likely according to this method, but not by a huge margin. I've been discovering that this method isn't helpful in every case, because there isn't always a clear "winner".

As far as Semi-Duality goes, for me it's harder to tell Intuitive and Sensing types apart than it is to tell Logical and Ethical types apart, so I'm more likely to confuse Irrational Semi-Duality pairs (like IEE/SEI), as well as Rational Mirage pairs (like LSI/LIE, for example). But I don't know if everyone has this problem, or if it's just me.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I know some people do confuse themselves with their dual but that's not something that would have happened to me in a hundred million years.
    I know, i said it CAN happen (and ime somewhat commonly). Not always though.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I know, i said it CAN happen (and ime somewhat commonly). Not always though.
    yeah. I think it's super interesting how it can happen to some and then to others it would never even be a question.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've given up trying to come up with a formula for it, because I realized I was basically trying to logically justify my intuitive conclusions, which made it kind of pointless. So taking the above formula as a basic starting point, and modifying it somewhat to bring it in line with my intuitive perception of the frequency of these mistypings, I've arrived at the following list.

In order from most frequent mistyping to least frequent mistyping:

1. Mirror and Quasi-Identity.
    2. Benefit, Kindred, and Look-a-Like.
    3. Extinguishment.
    4. Activity.
    5. Super-Ego.
    6. Mirage and Semi-Duality.
    7. Supervision.
    8. Duality.
    9. Conflict.

This is what I'm currently using. I generally regard anything at Super-Ego and below to be a fairly unlikely mistyping, with Conflict being almost impossible for anyone with even a basic understanding of socionics and human nature. The top couple of places I consider understandable mistakes even for highly experienced socionists, especially if they're not intimately familiar with the subject being diagnosed.

The results achieved by this method of analysis are not always (or even often) conclusive; I treat it as slightly less reliable than V.I. and online quizzes, to be used in conjunction with an array of other evidence.
    Quaero Veritas.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order from most frequent mistyping to least frequent mistyping:

1. Mirror and Quasi-Identity.
    2. Benefit, Kindred, and Look-a-Like.
    3. Extinguishment.
    4. Activity.
    5. Super-Ego.
    6. Mirage and Semi-Duality.
    7. Supervision.
    8. Duality.
    9. Conflict.
    I think this is probably still an oversimplification. Especially with asymmetric relations.

I think I would be much more likely to be mistaken for my benefactor, not so much my beneficiary. Also, I did (in MBTI) seriously consider ISFJ (my supervisee) for my type, but would never have confused myself for an INTJ/j.

I still think semi-duals are more likely to be mistaken for each other than illusionaries. At least, to an outside observer. My SEI sister-in-law and I have a lot of similarities, for instance. We know we're not that terribly alike, but others may not see as clearly. I've even had a couple of people on these forums suggest that I VI'd SEI.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the biggest unaccounted-for factor is subtypes. In my opinion, that's why individual people tend to have their own idiosyncratic common mistypings like, say, Kindred instead of Benefit, or Supervisor instead of Supervisee, as in your example. A C-LII might be more commonly mistyped as ILE than LSI, whereas an N-LII might be more commonly mistyped as LSI. Maybe someday I'll try to untangle that mess and write a more complicated version of this.

Overall, though, I think my list there is pretty accurate when looking at the big picture of common mistypings. Individuals may differ, but there are certain overall trends that tend to remain pretty constant, at least that I've observed. So I wouldn't say it's an oversimplification so much as a useful generalization.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...SenhseXc#gid=0

TEST YOUR THEORIES!!!

NUMEROUS TYPINGS TO BE DELIGHTED IN!!!

ONLY TODAY IN YOUR TOWN, TOMORROW WE'RE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post

TEST YOUR THEORIES!!!

Haha, people type the divorced SEE Anglas as IEE, oh my, can't be. Hey Ashton, you've said he is your identical, as well as FDG's.

Goodness gracious and all the emoticons combined!

Wonder when it is woofwoofl's turn. Oh my! I can't think straight, I must be homosexual.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reasons for mistypings:

A. Stupidity
    B. General lacking in the ability to assess a person's overall character
    C. All of the above

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
    Reasons for mistypings:

A. Stupidity
    B. General lacking in the ability to assess a person's overall character
    C. All of the above
    Actually, I do agree.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post

TEST YOUR THEORIES!!!

Ooh, handy. Nice work!
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a whole lot of typings for people here, but I'll post what I have.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rosy color shades
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a whole lot of typings for people here, but I'll post what I have.
    There, done. Turns out I have more opinions than I thought.
    Quaero Veritas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast