Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISFj jobs/careers/occupations: what do ESIs do for a living?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

nun, nurse, occupational therapist, secretary
    probably some others

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know many ESIs, but those I've known are into *teaching (one works in a primary school, very good with kids, combo of affectionate&controlling), *office work, *economics (statistics - colleague of my father), and *medicine (I met a female ESI into neurosurgery and she's considered one of the best in her field around here).

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    nun

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny reading my posts from 2011.

I've stuck with medicine. I've since found that although I find nursing to be...not enough pay for the crap they've to deal with (including horrendous coworkers).. I'm going to stick with it while I finish up and take hardsciences. took microbiology last summer..loved it...took chemistry this summer, loved it. now on to take the rest of the chemistrys and physics as soon as I can. to broaden my horizons and hopefully get out of the nursing role eventually. but for now... it's a flex schedule.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medical doctor or dietician. Also, can people who don't know what they are talking about stop pretending they do?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    Medical doctor or dietician. Also, can people who don't know what they are talking about stop pretending they do?
    Ah....to be fair...this is a thread asking about decent occupations for ESIs.. So..it's opinions...(opinions aren't really right or wrong).

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Forensics27 View Post
    Not only that. It is good to change things up in that manner. Science seems like a better industry these days. Good luck to you.
    gracias

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFj jobs/careers/occupations: what do ESIs do for a living?

I did a search and didn't find the old thread on this.

The general caveats apply (aka any type can do most things, your social context and other background are factors etc), but what have you observed, as in examples you personally know of? And then, what would theoretically be good (optimal)?

If you know of an example and you know it really well, do you care to share the path of how this person/s got to their given choices?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ESIs I know, three of them do social work, one is an academic researcher, a sociologist, one of them owns a perfume/beauty products shop, two of them are English teachers, one is a Policeman, and all of them are very good at what they do. knowledgeable people in their fields.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also I think Leon the professional was an ESI so
    I think ESIs are very good with designing, clothes or anything really. They are also good at cooking. They can be athletes also, sporty people, specially the Se Subtype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know personally: woman - seller on local market
    Education - any what high IQ allows. hence they may work there too, in not specific regions - mediocre, mb good if they'll try harder.
    Recommended is a work with people which is not intellectually creative, but needs concentration and sometimes good communication skills.

Gulenko:
    Economist, knows how to deal rationally with finances. Social sphere - interaction with people. The work can be tedious, requiring concentration and attention. Medicine: dentistry, massage, nursing, physiotherapy, fluoroscopy, biochemical diagnostics. They also show themselves well in merchandising (goods manager), storing money and valuables, accounting, a cashier.

I may add: social workers, artists, designers, musicians, people managers, sellers, etc.

All S-F types have similar recommendations. J-I helps to do monotonous and tedious work.
    ESI are generally polite, patient with high responsibility. The one of problems may appear where it needs to be "not complete modest" like sometimes selling process - they may manipulate, but don't like such things, Fe types hold such better.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The ESIs who I know:

1.) singer in a band, she studies cultural sciences

2.) bank business management assistant
    Boyfriend of a very close SLI friend. He quit his studies in machine engineering (I don't know why. But he thinks he's too stupid which probably played a role in his choice. He then considered a degree in design but dropped that idea after a few weeks. Is no in training to become a banker. In his free time he was swimmer and worked in a sporting-goods shop.)

3.) co-worker, software engineer for 20 years
    The ultimate guru in my company. But he hasn't accepted me yet as a real part of the team. ESI senpai why u no accept me?

4.) studies computer science, minor ?
    That's about it. He's super private. We know each other for 6 years and I found out where he lives just a week ago.

5.) studies computer science with electrical engineering as minor
    Brother of a friend. Superb marks in school. Does not talk much. Does some kind a martial art. Studies CS because...he's smart. Money.

6.) was co-worker in a start-up and designed websites, now: studies something with administration
    I don't know his motivation but he is a responsible young man who moved 300 km away from home just to study that. I will never see him again *sniff*

7.) my cousin, worked as lawyer assistant
    My favorite family member. She lost her job during financial crisis and since then works in various clothing shops. Before that she considered to become an architect but dropped that. Her main pitfall is that she thinks that she is stupid. Damn you ESIs that's not ok.

I'd like to add that I absolutely hate the stereotype of ESIs as primarily social workers and designers. Even Beskova's description says:

Due to their general perseverance and diligence one can assume that DREISERKA will study well. Sometimes they graduate with honors. Though they generally have more interest in humanitarian subjects than in mathematics or sciences, girls of this type often major in technical subjects, and can later even work as engineers.
    I'm too lazy to find a similar quote for male representatives of this type but usually they take their responsibility to earn good money seriously which means an engineering degree. (By which I don't mean you can't earn money with in other fields but the stereotype is that degrees in STEM get you a job with good salary.)
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 10-23-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added more details

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Housewife.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type can do almost anything, but in ESIs's case, it's probably better if it doesn't involve constant conflict with other people over business matters and also doesn't involve constantly making snap decisions on crucial issues.
    Anything where they can make their personal skills shine will generally be fine (+Se), especially if those skills deal with the physical domain rather than the domain of ideas (after all they do have Ne polr).
    ESI guys and girls can actually be quite different in their approach to work, many ESI males take work much more seriously than their duals, especially as employees.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Any type can do almost anything, but in ESIs's case, it's probably better if it doesn't involve constant conflict with other people over business matters
    Lol, this is kinda my job in an audit type capacity...its not so bad when it's less subjective and I can just point to the manual or sth though. If it was arguing opinions it would be a lot more stressful. Also my SEE & EIE bosses have my back and they seem to enjoy that part of it more than I do.

The ESI I know who enjoys their job the most is my Se subtype sister who deals blackjack. I wouldn't like it so much but she really enjoys talking to different people & the high status high money stakes element which can be kinda exciting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    I'd like to add that I absolutely hate the stereotype of ESIs as primarily social workers and designers.
    The said was - it's better suits to their interests and abbilities, as the consequence many are there.
    While your types are doubtful, especially taking into account the type in your profile is incorrect.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. Female ESI-Fi, about 24 yo, works odd jobs in food service while going to school part time.
    2. Female ESI-Se, about 26 yo, looking for job as outdoors guide
    3. Female ESI-Se, about 33 yo, works as public coordinator for an entrepreneurial center
    4. Female ESI, about 33 yo, works as a department secretary in a University
    5. Female ESI, about 35 yo, works as a loan officer in a bank.
    6. Female ESI-Se, about 38 yo, has own lawn care business
    7. Female ESI-Se, about 38 yo, works in food service as a cashier.
    8. Female ESI, about 45 yo, works in finance company as a loan officer.
    9. Female ESI-Se, about 55 yo, works as a librarian
    10. Female ESI-Fi, about 60 yo, works as a dental hygienist
    11. Male ESI-Se, about 25 yo, works as a tow-truck driver.
    12. Male ESI, about 28 yo, works as a mechanical engineer.
    13. Male ESI, about 35 yo, owns a bookshop
    14. Male ESI, about 48, works as an Installer for an AV company
    15. Male ESI, about 50, has PhD in Physics, works as assistant to company CEO
    16. Male ESI-Se, about 50, has a PhD in Astronomy, works as an Astronomer.

I agree with @FDG that ESI's take their work very seriously. Much more seriously than I do.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    12. Male ESI, about 35 yo, owns a bookshop
    this is my dream...he actually makes a profit? seems risky

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The said was - it's better suits to their interests and abbilities, as the consequence many are there.
    While your types are doubtful, especially taking into account the type in your profile is incorrect.
    I wasn't talking about your post. Your no-one's-right-but-me-attitude sucks.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    this is my dream...he actually makes a profit? seems risky
    Dawn Treader bookstore, talk to Cory. He is actually the owner's son, but the owner is descending into dementia and Cory basically runs the place now. He seems pissed off half the time. I can't tell if that's from having to take over the family business or the fact that he can't find a female LIE.

http://www.dawntreaderbooks.com/

I dunno about the profit. The owner once asked me how it was going, and I stupidly told him what I made that year (because I could not believe it and was astounded), and he has treated me differently since then. Nevermore.

They seem to be doing all right. They buy low and sell medium. You need to locate in a place where people read books. The owner also has an encyclopedic knowledge of books, and he knows what sells. I was in the store a day or so ago, and I was looking at the books and thinking, this is his stock, and the profit he makes are his dividends. The amount of dividends depends on the quality of the stock.

They have 70,000 books on display and about 110,000 in storage in the basement, for a total stock of 180,000 books. Assume that they paid $1 each for them, on average (there is wiggle room here because this is not their biggest expense), for a capitalization cost of about $200k. Normally, interest on that would be about 8%, so they need to pay the bank about $16k/year on the loan service, plus probably about $3-5k/month on rent, for approximately $60k/year for debt service. Add in 2.5 people's salaries of $30k each and you are at $135k/yr sales to keep the place going. If the average price of a book sold is $5, then they need to sell 27,000 books/year. Assume they are open 300 days/yr, then they have to sell 90 books every day. Which I'm pretty sure they do.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with FDG that ESI's take their work very seriously. Much more seriously than I do.
    Base Fi makes them feel high responsibility, so they don't want people suffer or felt bad because of them.

Also SJ types lesser feel the borders where to stop. They may doubt in the situation and own skills/traits, what has the base - I saw strange ESI's blindness about themselves, not only about others. So they often get reinsured - try the best they can. When you understand better what is needed to get the good result, then you may input lesser efforts, while keeping good efficiency. If SJ types relax, they may easily loose the wave.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly just go after the thing you want to do. Something that brings its rewards in whatever suits your fancy. In today's age you might have to try a few different things before you find the right fit. That's just the way it is. Jumping through professional hoops sucks especially when you are investing your time, energy and money to do so. One thing you have going for you I'm sure is your on the job work ethic. That shit get's noticed, trust me. You are an ethical but you are also a horse that can carry a lot of weight so don't shy away from technical fields because you aren't a logic type. Sometimes being determined enough to learn and fail in something that doesn't come naturally is enough. Showing up and being determined goes a looong way. You can hum and haw all you want but at the end of the day only you have yourself to answer to. Nearing 30 brings a kind of peace but also a kind of fire to accomplish something. Be more irrational and just go for it. The sky won't fall if you fail. I promise you that. And if it does, thankfully you have the next morning to try again. And again and again. Don't spend your time worrying needlessly. Okay?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Any type can do almost anything, but in ESIs's case, it's probably better if it doesn't involve constant conflict with other people over business matters and also doesn't involve constantly making snap decisions on crucial issues.
    Anything where they can make their personal skills shine will generally be fine (+Se), especially if those skills deal with the physical domain rather than the domain of ideas (after all they do have Ne polr).
    ESI guys and girls can actually be quite different in their approach to work, many ESI males take work much more seriously than their duals, especially as employees.
    FDG, sorry to insist, but what kind of personal skills did you have in mind when you wrote this?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    FDG, sorry to insist, but what kind of personal skills did you have in mind when you wrote this?
    Anything, personal skills are specific to each person (one ESI might be good at maths, another one at singing, another one idk designing clothes)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From the top of my head I know many ESI nurses, two farmacists, one dentist, one chemist, a few accountants and librarians, some social workers, my gynecologist is a an ESI : ), two language and literature teachers, a translator, one flight attendant, one mechanical engineer, many administrative workers and also half shop assistants seem to be ESI,...

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know one criminal who is ESI

Not personally but I saw a ducumentary about him. A Finnish criminal

He had a criminal career. Then went to prison where he found Jesus.

Will post video later when im home
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, consider a life of crime. or maybe vigilantism if you need to be all self righteous about it

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

professional bitch.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    professional bitch.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IRLOL

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most ESIs I've met are teachers... I also know one who's studying medicine but her dream was to become a pianist.
    Idk why but I always thought that they would make great detectives...
    I think any work where you don't have to deal with many people is good for an ESI...

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Any job that requires firmness mixed with diplomacy. Security/protection jobs are the best fit for ESIs imo.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Any job that requires firmness mixed with diplomacy. Security/protection jobs are the best fit for ESIs imo.
    I think it´s really limiting...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They don't seem to do well in jobs where their credibility, conduct, competence or values would be regularly assaulted; although, on an intellectual level, they could do most jobs, many seem to be rather slow at defending themselves or their work, and can get high anxiety over tight deadlines, sudden changes in objectives or after having taken even minor criticism. When they're backed into corners, they often overcompensate and try a conqueror's approach - using a nine-pound sledge to drive a tack......
    a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

white-hat hacker - ethical hackers who break into protected systems via various hacking methods to test the strength and security of said systems; they identify holes before malicious hackers can exploit them, so that the companies they work for can take preemptive measures to correct them

magazine or newspaper editor -
    I think with a solid background in Language studies they'd thrive in this position

social or political activism - I always assumed this would be obvious, whether in the realm of volunteerism or pursuing a career path

photojournalist - field job that requires an interest in both people and aesthetics, and in some cases depicting the darker side of human nature; written journalism works just as well, and I think they'd enjoy working for a news agency such as Reuters, maybe even creating one of their own

graphic or interior design - requires an interest in aesthetics and gauging the personal preferences of other people in order to more-or-less produce a tangible product, direct interaction with other people is minimized, so it ultimately comes down to a matter of preference here

any form of counseling -
    especially in cases where their personal life experiences are compatible with their counseling field of choice, such as an orphan counseling other orphans, really I don't think any other type could feel as deeply for their patients than an ESI in this position

art therapy -
    a form of expressive therapy wherein patients utilize various artistic mediums to express their feelings/experiences, such as young children who don't yet know how to express themselves using words; an art therapist attempts to identify the feelings/experiences patients convey through art

music/film/art critic -
    this one's a little more stereotypical but most ESIs on this forum hold a deep appreciation for the arts, so if they've got a knack for identifying where things fall short then they'd do well in a position which requires constructive criticism, alternatively: regular reviews

librarian or book store owner -
    similar to the above, they've got a penchant for art, especially books, so this would bode well for them if they have a relatively extensive knowledge of literature + they've got the right prerequisites (proper education for former, business acumen for latter)

horticulture or botany -
    naturalistic learning style; affinity for nature and beauty, independent work, and so many different branches as well

various film-related careers -
    director, editor, cinematographer, costume designer, composer, digital colorist, the possibilities are truly endless

kinesiologist, specifically sports physician -
    athletics seem to be compatible with Se-egos, and after working at a sports clinic, I could see ESIs with a background in athletics taking an interest in this field of work, it's people-oriented and it revolves around identifying physical problems, it absolutely does require a sense of tact and if it's true that they'd do well in a position that combines firmness + diplomacy, then this is perfect for them

funeral director -
    alright so this one's mostly here to appease the vampire stereotypes but seriously just imagine how exciting that would be

any work related to younger children
    -
    especially teaching, I could see them doing well as preschool teachers but that's just a wild guess, and I could even maybe see them becoming writers for children's books ("and the moral of the story, kids...") with a focus on quality illustration

care-taking - again this one's more based around stereotypes, but it's probably not a bad option if it's compatible with their personal strengths

there are more "niche" career paths but that'd probably depend on the individual ESI and their respective interests and talents, the aforementioned career paths are just blanket assumptions that I came up with while skimming through ESI type descriptions, and later Se-creative descriptions, if they're interested in music then that opens up a whole new world of prospective career paths, and I wholeheartedly agree with "housewife" but only for male ESIs

Will add more later as they come to me
    Last edited by wasp; 10-25-2017 at 04:28 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    white-hat hacker
    This is the domain of NT types. Particularly ILE

magazine or newspaper editor -
    IEEs do it better.

social or political activism
    Both EII and ILE have stronger tendencies for this. ESI not so much.

photojournalist
    Yes, sometimes. Many types can do it.

graphic or interior design
    Yes, sometimes if they have the talent. But there are lots of intuitives in design often

any form of counseling
    maybe, if the job is more practical hands on.Generally this is a job were intuition would be better

art therapy
    yes if they are artistic. But this is a field were I think irrational types would be better

music/film/art critic
    I don't think so. This is for intuitives only

librarian or book store owner
    Yes, in fact I know one.

horticulture or botany -
    Can be too theoretical. But some ESIs are gardeners.

various film-related careers
    here again, intuitives do it better. Particularly IEI and ILI

kinesiologist, specifically sports physician
    Yes, physiotheapy etc. massage therapist etc.

funeral director
    no comment

any work related to younger children
    One can find ESI in kindergarten. As school teachers, EIEs do it better.

care-taking
    yes, practical ethical work
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

omgg Tallmo I'm about 3 seconds away from flying over there and drawing elaborate artwork on your face with sharpie marker

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    This is the domain of NT types. Particularly ILE

IEEs do it better.

Both EII and ILE have stronger tendencies for this. ESI not so much.

Yes, sometimes. Many types can do it.

Yes, sometimes if they have the talent. But there are lots of intuitives in design often

maybe, if the job is more practical hands on.Generally this is a job were intuition would be better

yes if they are artistic. But this is a field were I think irrational types would be better

I don't think so. This is for intuitives only

Yes, in fact I know one.

Can be too theoretical. But some ESIs are gardeners.

here again, intuitives do it better. Particularly IEI and ILI

Yes, physiotheapy etc. massage therapist etc.

no comment

One can find ESI in kindergarten. As school teachers, EIEs do it better.

yes, practical ethical work
    If there was a dislike button i'd use it on this post.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    omgg Tallmo I'm about 3 seconds away from flying over there and drawing elaborate artwork on your face with sharpie marker
    Yeah I know. I would deserve it. I was awfully critical and now I have maybe destroyed the positive attitude that you wanted to create.

But I agreed on some points. And disagreements should be possible to discuss.

I got the feeling that you think thematically. Like you think is associated with this and is associated with that and that's why they could work with this or that.

Suggesting jobs that way can actually work partially, but I think it's much more about the actual information metabolism. And then things look a bit different.

So if you suggest white hat hacker as a job for ESI, because you somehow associate that with FiSe then it will be a mistake because the actual job is very NT. Strong ethical functions is not necessarily desirable just because the job happens to have some ethical aspect in it.

ESIs can do many jobs though. IJ type, Se ego, LII superego, Ne PoLR no-nonsense attitude. All those are strengths.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yeah I know. I would deserve it. I was awfully critical and now I have maybe destroyed the positive attitude that you wanted to create.

But I agreed on some points. And disagreements should be possible to discuss.

I got the feeling that you think thematically. Like you think is associated with this and is associated with that and that's why they could work with this or that.

Suggesting jobs that way can actually work partially, but I think it's much more about the actual information metabolism. And then things look a bit different.

So if you suggest white hat hacker as a job for ESI, because you somehow associate that with FiSe then it will be a mistake because the actual job is very NT. Strong ethical functions is not necessarily desirable just because the job happens to have some ethical aspect in it.

ESIs can do many jobs though. IJ type, Se ego, LII superego, Ne PoLR no-nonsense attitude. All those are strengths.
    I mean, we could probably strike a happy balance between realism and potentially far-reaching hypotheticals, but I get the sense that most people here are already familiar with the stereotypical careers associated with ESIs, some of which are outdated, so I think it'd be more fun if we creatively applied their strengths to other fields of work. For example, maybe directing isn't their niche, from your perspective, but ESI cinematographers, costumer/set designers, composers (if they have an affinity for music), and digital colorists, are more within the realm of possibility. And we did agree on some points.

Like, take a peek at Cosmic Teapot and Adam Strange's lists. They're quite diverse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast