Thread: What type is this woman?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type is this woman?

This is someone I work with. Overall she's pretty outgoing, likes to talk. It's weird but whenever she meets someone for the first time she initially dislikes them 'until they prove they're worth being liked'. For whatever reason, I'm about the only person I've seen her give a pass to as far as that goes. Pretty much every time a new supe comes in to manage the area (they've been shuffling around a lot lately), they always wind up coming to me and asking me if she's got an attitude problem and I kind of have to mediate it out, tell them to give her time to get used to them, joke to her about how every new person she meets gets the stinkeye, and usually after that things smooth out.

She's got a very dichotomic view of things. Women are like this, men are like that. Relatively direct approach to things. Makes no personal effort to get along with anyone she's decided not to like. Laughs and jokes a lot. Surprisingly hard worker. Gets jealous easily. That's about all I can think of right now.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How 'bout ESFp??

It's weird but whenever she meets someone for the first time she initially dislikes them
    ...and acts bold infront of them, at least during those first encounters?? Showing "unnatural" social confidence, while you know it's all just for show?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE is one of the main typings I have for her. I'm not sure I'd say she's bold the way you describe. Well, actually yeah probably. She'll tell people she doesn't like to get out of her trailer and rolls her eyes if she's annoyed. However, most of the encounters I was talking about had to do with her and her immediate supervisor, so she was naturally more subdued with them, instead talking about them after they're gone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE

rollingeyes
    SeFi is used to express ones frustrations at their relations towards her. This is common behavior for this type. They want to speak like this to capture the attention of the room, to elicit empathy for their frustration, also to flop their wings and fill the room or space with themselves; this is just as manipulative and willful as walking into a room and capturing the audience attention by speaking out loud and giving a speech. Most of this emotional expression is also done by SeFi to gauge the reactions of those around her...to sense or read others...to see who they might have POWER AND WILL over. They also "talk" in frustration to elicit support for their problems.