View Poll Results: Which types are the most annoying?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

10 25.64%
  • SEI (ISFp)

5 12.82%
  • ESE (ESFj)

14 35.90%
  • LII (INTj)

4 10.26%
  • SLE (ESTp)

8 20.51%
  • IEI (INFp)

6 15.38%
  • EIE (ENFj)

13 33.33%
  • LSI (ISTj)

4 10.26%
  • SEE (ESFp)

8 20.51%
  • ILI (INTp)

5 12.82%
  • LIE (ENTj)

6 15.38%
  • ESI (ISFj)

10 25.64%
  • IEE (ENFp)

7 17.95%
  • SLI (ISTp)

5 12.82%
  • LSE (ESTj)

10 25.64%
  • EII (INFj)

8 20.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the most annoying type?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default the most annoying type?

this is a thread where the less discussion, the better... just vote

I suppose if you want to say "conflicting" or "contrary" or "beneficiary" or whatever, that would be okay
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I think beneficiaries are among the most annoying, if not the most
    SEE

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp....

but i think everyone already knew that (about me)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong with benefiaries? Are your experiences with them that bad?

Personally, I don't think that types are annoying. It's the people who might be annoying.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without a doubt..ESFJ

ughhhh

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFj's are fine as long as they are not in a position where they have authority over you. In that case, they are the epitome of annoyingness.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boss is an ESFj.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ESFj.

My closest friend is an ESFj but she is not as nagging and petty as some others I have known.

Creepy-pokeball

I cant ...vote. It's like choosing which Skittle tastes better :/ I just want the sweet, sweet sugar dammit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    I cant ...vote. It's like choosing which Skittle tastes better :/ I just want the sweet, sweet sugar dammit.
    I like the green ones best.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I happen to like esfj's. The most annoying? Everybody's annoying and hard to live with.
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    ^^ I like how this cat jives. Put me down for that answer too. Though if they ever decide to make licorice skittles, they would definately be the ESFjs....=p
    Black licorice is le ewwww. Red licorice is okay. If black licorice is a flavor then it is one of bad behavior imo! See, I could pick up a green ENTp skittle and nibble it and spit it out cause it tastes like black licorice ass inside but then I pick up another green ENTp skittle (hi Blaze!) and it tastes like pure, unadulterated sugar. Woot!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...in case anyone else was wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    "w00t" was originally an truncated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"
    Tally ho.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx s.c. I was wondering where that came from.

Hey, Jadae. :-)
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narcissistic or arrogant mirrors and identicals are very annoying types, at least to me.

Some arrogant Alpha NTs make snap cynical judgments about other people's intelligence. And it is intelligence we're talking about, because they crave worship for their own intellect while despising their followers' lack of critical thinking. It's worse for the fact that they have a poorly developed theory of mind and interpret others very literally, conflating the two.

Others can be impossible to reason with because they never back down from an argument, choosing to reinterpret what you said to fit their models.

... yeah, probably true of all intellectually-arrogant people to some extent. It's just annoying when it happens in your quadra.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm changing my answer to include the self-sacrificial narcissistic type of ESFj.
    I guess that would make it the e2-ESE that I find the most annoying...to put it mildly.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    It's worse for the fact that they have a poorly developed theory of mind and interpret others very literally, conflating the two.
    This is so true. I can't stand any person that judges someones intelligence because they made some mistake one time. I think it's pretty typical of anyone who wants their own intelligence affirmed if only for their own self-confidence. I think the NTs can do this in the mental sphere whereas STs do this more often in the physical realm.
    Last edited by Contra; 09-28-2014 at 05:42 PM.

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post

ESFp....

but i think everyone already knew that (about me)
    Business? I quite like my business partner.. we're similar.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could never pick just one type for this. Any type can be annoying, and it's usually as a result of how they've learned to socialize or... well... engage in any behavior. However if I were to pick some types that most frequently annoy me it would have to be the more energetic IEEs, ESEs, and XEIs with accentuated Ti HA.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StridingStrider View Post
    Business? I quite like my business partner.. we're similar.
    My 2006 post was referring to three specific people that i had talked about during that time on this forum.
    My near-murderously-abusive father,
    My autistic-like daughter (who is also e1, which felt extremely controlling to me at that time)
    And the "psycho-bitch-from-hell" that I had accidently became friends with. Thankfully I got out of that successfully.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI and EIE are the worst, so Se/Ni rational feelers apparently.

Also SEIs from time to time, though I'm still friends with plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type that doesn't treat me like a human being.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. I dislike neurotic people, but irl I can get along with them too. (I’m pretty reserved around people I don’t know).

Last week I was staring off into space (I often do) and my sister’s neurotic friend said “why are you always staring at me, it’s creepy.”
    I told her she was a not hot homophobe and she started cracking up laughing. I guess the way I said it? I then again, for the third or fourth time, explained to her that I’m not gay (especially not for her).

Now we’re friends; I think mostly because she thinks I’m funny. I believe her to be ESI?(it took her about a year to warm up to me, dresses in black usually, and hates everyone)
    Last edited by chriscorey; 09-28-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never understood all the hate ESE's receive everywhere in the typing world. I mean, I understand the common complaints against them, but there are far worse people out there. Few of my very dear friends are ESE's and they make for very loyal and caring friends. Also great to hang out when not too dramatic or neurotic.

I can take almost everything, but a self-righteous, holier- than-thou ESI, EII or IEE is just

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, so many ESEs here. I thought of my ESE Benefactor ex, and for most annoying type. But then I remembered two friends I have always loved who exemplify everything good about ESE, and always have, and realized there is nothing at all annoying about them. Nothing at all, over a long time, and I know them well, in every different situation. They exemplify everything good about ESE and are truly noble and admirable persons. So, no to ESE for annoying.

I thought maybe ISTj, thinking of a judging cranky one I know, but then thought of my favorite priest I admire more than any in the world who is everything ISTj (and some would call him judging and cranky! However, he has a large following who love him for his great strength of stalwart character, and that "negative" trait only endears him to us).

Its seems any type I have had negative interactions with, I can think of really nice examples of these, or even nice things about the one I am reacting negatively to. Some of the people who have annoyed me have psychological disorders, so I agree these can be a problem. But I know plenty with disorders whom I like, so it cannot be that alone.

However, my ex's Narcissist disorder I am not fond of at all. Those people use and hurt people as part of their disorder.

I do not like judging people, who make snap judgments of others and hold onto them with no desire to understand. I just do not respect that. I do not like people who resent and hold grudges. Vicious gossips. People who hurt people. People who use people. Those qualities are most annoying to me.

That said, I feel sorry for those that do that. Those hurting others are persons who are hurting themselves. Some do it out of a choice not to forgive. Those latter are really hurting themselves the most. And oh, so much. I feel sorry for their self-imposed enslavement. I feel much more sorry for anyone hating me that I feel sorry about being hated.

I suppose that is how Jesus felt on the cross. Being omniscient, He thought of every soul who would ever live while he suffered for them, and He was so personally felt the scourge of the hate and rejection of those for whom He would die in vain because they would refuse His great love and mercy in the end. But far, far more sorry for their souls than sorry for the loss of their precious love forever in Heaven. Both, but more the latter. So much more.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For the sake of generalization, in condescending order: ESE, SLE;
    IEI/EIE and LSE (sometimes)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Narcissistic or arrogant mirrors and identicals are very annoying types, at least to me.
    +1, there is one person whom i think might be my identical who gets into arguments with me any time we're in class group discussions.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the consensus regarding ESEs, but of course, there are always exceptions.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIIs, ILEs, and ESEs.
    in that order.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm suprised because I really like ESE and different kinds of them like my friend who is totally crazy (laughing all the time, doing totally crazy things) and her ex boyfriend who is much more subdued and responsible.
    For me... based on the people I know that would be mostly betas extroverts and some gammas.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy In The Sky View Post
    I agree with the consensus regarding ESEs, but of course, there are always exceptions.
    Same. I find them either really cool, nice, awesome people or really annoying in a sweet, motherly, smothering kind of way. But I like ESEs, though. I like everyone (who isn't a smug asshole who feels entitled to have everyone suck them off), but that's besides the point.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I change my mind ... She's SLE. Se just made me listen to this song.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the most annoying type would be type related...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    For the sake of generalization, in condescending order: ESE, SLE; IEI/EIE and LSE (sometimes)
    tee-hee
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the very most an-noy-ing type is the one who cannot see the supreme worth of my intellect! i have become familiar with ALL of the BEST standard philosophical ideas and I am QUITE CAPABLE of talking about them!!!!
    there are so many simpletons who simply can NOT keep up with mua - i fear i will drown in mediocrity. i am quite certain i have no superiors. if i did, i would notice them.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercer View Post
    the very most an-noy-ing type is the one who cannot see the supreme worth of my intellect! i have become familiar with ALL of the BEST standard philosophical ideas and I am QUITE CAPABLE of talking about them!!!!
    there are so many simpletons who simply can NOT keep up with mua - i fear i will drown in mediocrity. i am quite certain i have no superiors. if i did, i would notice them.
    Yeah, whatevs. Good luck with that!

"It is difficult to notice your Dual partner among all the other types and even easier to pass them by. Usually during first contact extroverts think about their introvert Dual as ordinary and simple, therefore not deserving their personal attention." - http://www.socionics.com/rel/dlt.htm

The Reclusive Philosopher Phantom Shadow's Avatar
    TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like the most annoying types are primarily extoverts.

Damn you extroverts and your extroverted ways.
    MBTI: INTJ
    Socionics:ILI (Ni-Fi)
    Enneagram Type: 5w4
    Enneagram Tritype: Head-5, Gut-9 Heart-4
    Instinctal Stacking:
    Sp/Sx Mid
    Jung's 12 Archetypes: Self-Sage, Ego-Hero, Soul-Rebel

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Shadow View Post

I agree, extroverts and object jumpers (Xe base) are THE most annoying types.
    I even find my own object jumping annoying.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Shadow View Post

The top seems to be judging feelers, except for EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast