Thread: Test

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Test

Here's an excellent test. You may use google translator to help you. I approve:

http://www.tests-tests.com/vaisband1.php
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SLI.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OR / Balzac / ILI

First try.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoogleTrans actually doesnt work for me, any new page won't translate. Maybe I need to update something?

I think I've taken this test before though, and probably got INTP or INFP.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last time I took that test it said LIE.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah shitty test. I got INTp.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this "excellent" test gave me SLI
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It gave me SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dumas / SEI

Hmm... well, that's interesting.

I had a lot of trouble with the test since it was in Russian... if it had been in a Romance or Germanic language, that wouldn't have been as alien and I probably could have figured it out without relying totally on the translator.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LII in the first try, LSE in the second one.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting. Would you guys try to find the last question associated with the type that you want to be and see if it matches the type you think you are?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i got ESE.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got IEE. Am I the first person to get my actual type?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    I got IEE. Am I the first person to get my actual type?
    No. I got mine on the first try too. The choice was so easy and so obvious...

The 4th choice was Faith, hope, love, devotion relatives...that's me

The description of my type is one of the best that I've ever found:

Dostoevsky (Ethical-intuitive introvert EII)

Author description - Victor Gulenko

Humanist (Americans "Predictor") believes that the world is ruled by kindness.

These people are inherent in altruism, empathy, kindness, empathy. They tend to be happy happy friends. They - that "vest", which can always cry loved one. Very fond of children, there are some good psychologists, especially children. They are characterized by increased vulnerability and sensitivity, because of what the far psychological distance are indecisive and not demonstrative. Do not like disputes and conflicts. Possess a high degree of insight and discernment. Sometimes these people can be found among teachers - particularly the humanities and literature (they are very poetic, like metaphors, are rich in imagination), but more often they are found among doctors, especially pediatricians, and employees of kindergartens. Gift of a doctor they have by nature, to the same - soft and tolerant people. Can not repel aggression or expansion - in such cases tend to be either suspended or subject. At the same fundamental issues for themselves defending their position until the end. Need to be agile business partner, for which "like a stone wall." Do not look after their comfort, are inattentive to their health. They are very caring in these matters to others. Have the weakest among all psychological types of internal energy, because of what can often get sick. Tend to criticize others for acts of excessive emotionality, themselves often it only on very close psychological distance. Tend to the harmony of human relationships. I am pleased to engage in self-education. Has a talent for literature and psychology. Able to control the great time - until the precise time without a clock. Well able to normalize the work. The scope of professions: Humanities research, culture, literature, psychotherapy (particularly diagnostics), a liberal arts education, literature, journalism.
    -

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Interesting. Would you guys try to find the last question associated with the type that you want to be and see if it matches the type you think you are?
    Meh, too much trouble. I had to translate each question separately the first time in a separate window; not really feeling up to doing it again.
    My life's work (haha):

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it wouldn't translate past the second question on my phone but it looked like it was testing the four dichotomies? in which case i would probably get INFj.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I got mine on the first try too. The choice was so easy and so obvious...

The 4th choice was Faith, hope, love, devotion relatives...that's me

The description of my type is one of the best that I've ever found:

Dostoevsky (Ethical-intuitive introvert EII)

Author description - Victor Gulenko

Humanist (Americans "Predictor") believes that the world is ruled by kindness.

These people are inherent in altruism, empathy, kindness, empathy. They tend to be happy happy friends. They - that "vest", which can always cry loved one. Very fond of children, there are some good psychologists, especially children. They are characterized by increased vulnerability and sensitivity, because of what the far psychological distance are indecisive and not demonstrative. Do not like disputes and conflicts. Possess a high degree of insight and discernment. Sometimes these people can be found among teachers - particularly the humanities and literature (they are very poetic, like metaphors, are rich in imagination), but more often they are found among doctors, especially pediatricians, and employees of kindergartens. Gift of a doctor they have by nature, to the same - soft and tolerant people. Can not repel aggression or expansion - in such cases tend to be either suspended or subject. At the same fundamental issues for themselves defending their position until the end. Need to be agile business partner, for which "like a stone wall." Do not look after their comfort, are inattentive to their health. They are very caring in these matters to others. Have the weakest among all psychological types of internal energy, because of what can often get sick. Tend to criticize others for acts of excessive emotionality, themselves often it only on very close psychological distance. Tend to the harmony of human relationships. I am pleased to engage in self-education. Has a talent for literature and psychology. Able to control the great time - until the precise time without a clock. Well able to normalize the work. The scope of professions: Humanities research, culture, literature, psychotherapy (particularly diagnostics), a liberal arts education, literature, journalism.
    Oh drat. I didn't see the IEE description adn I'm not sure if I'm up for going through all the google translation stuff again. Maybe later!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

I love you very, very much Snorkle's Avatar
    TIM
    VERY MUCH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII.

Told you Snorkle was Alpha.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    it wouldn't translate past the second question on my phone but it looked like it was testing the four dichotomies? in which case i would probably get INFj.
    No, it looks like it tests for Quadra values.
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you guys have to use google translate on every question? The webpage one went back to Russian after the first question was submitted.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Did you guys have to use google translate on every question? The webpage one went back to Russian after the first question was submitted.
    Yes.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII or ILE. The first question was most difficult. Neither one quite fit right.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

took the whole thing, EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

took the whole thing, EII.
    How do you like the description of EII, laghlagh?
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

How do you like the description of EII, laghlagh?
    eh, i can relate to some of it. like the parts about sensitivity/vulnerability and becoming suspended when confronted with aggression stand out for me. but overall i think it sounds like a person who is much nicer, more saintly, and more invested in other peoples' lives than me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to the fourth and final question and realized it was asking me if I wanted to be ILI or IEI. So, I picked IEI.

...yeah, this one was really transparent.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

eh, i can relate to some of it. like the parts about sensitivity/vulnerability and becoming suspended when confronted with aggression stand out for me. but overall i think it sounds like a person who is much nicer, more saintly, and more invested in other peoples' lives than me.
    Like me; I am very much this way.
    -