Thread: type me type me

Default type me type me

I have no idea of what my type could be.
    And YOU are going to help me.
    Yes, YOU!
    This is an amazing chance you have, don't miss it.

I don't know what to say about me. Ask me stuff. I know you want to.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Describe chicken.

What does your mother think of you?

Do you enjoy kicking dogs?

How many mutant powers do you have?

Describe the differing values of a pregnant cow vs. an erasor beam.

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Do you think I will have any idea what type you are based on your responses?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coincidentally, I know a very reliable typing question from an other member from here: Are you wearing woman's clothing from time to time?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Majesty View Post
    type me type me
    me type me.

I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Describe chicken. When I eat it, I go yum yum

What does your mother think of you? When she eats me, she goes yum yum

Do you enjoy kicking dogs? omg no i protect animals

How many mutant powers do you have? none, but i have superpowers, and those are badass.

Describe the differing values of a pregnant cow vs. an erasor beam. pregnant cows are sexy, erasor beams arent

Are you right-handed or left-handed? rite

Do you think I will have any idea what type you are based on your responses? of course

Doomer: I am most of the time. I wonder what it could mean ?

Mountain: Very original.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doomer: I am most of the time. I wonder what it could mean ?
    Feeling type. (just kidding)
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me try a few:

1. What is your greatest fear?

2. What is your greatest desire?

2. What qualities do you dislike in others?

3. What qualities do you like in others?

4. What do you dislike about yourself?

5. What do you like about yourself?

6. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel safest and most comfortable.

7. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel happiest and most stimulated.

8. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel most anxious and unsure of yourself.

Rejection

To have a great life and experience/learn/do/eat/etc everything.

- Intelligence. Yes, social intelligence also counts. If you have an IQ of 4500, but are socially retarded, we're most likely not going to be friends.
    - Fun. I like people with whom you can do things and have fun. I'd pick that over a boring friend even if that friend listens to all your problems and blah blah blah
    - Courage. I can't stand pussies Courage in general, not just fighting dragons.
    - Black. I need a slave.

I can be too dominant, nitpicky, rigid, impulsive, not focused, irresponsible, impatient and intolerant. I am also sightly paranoid. And my nose.

My creativity. My imagination. Even if I said it in the other question, I kinda like being impulsive, thats how you get great anecdotes lol

6. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel safest and most comfortable.
    no

7. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel happiest and most stimulated.
    Where people let you do what you want and don't constantly control you. When it's fun, there's a lot of people and it's fast-paced.

8. Describe the kind of environment that makes you feel most anxious and unsure of yourself.
    Opposite of above. Boring cubicle with a bunch of meanies.

not in a wall of text mood today

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rejection

To have a great life and experience/learn/do/eat/etc everything.

- Intelligence. Yes, social intelligence also counts. If you have an IQ of 4500, but are socially retarded, we're most likely not going to be friends.
    - Fun. I like people with whom you can do things and have fun. I'd pick that over a boring friend even if that friend listens to all your problems and blah blah blah
    - Courage. I can't stand pussies Courage in general, not just fighting dragons.
    - Black. I need a slave.

I can be too dominant, nitpicky, rigid, impulsive, not focused, irresponsible, impatient and intolerant. I am also sightly paranoid. And my nose.

My creativity. My imagination. Even if I said it in the other question, I kinda like being impulsive, thats how you get great anecdotes lol

no

Where people let you do what you want and don't constantly control you. When it's fun, there's a lot of people and it's fast-paced.

Opposite of above. Boring cubicle with a bunch of meanies.

not in a wall of text mood today
    Okay, I'm new at this, but based your answers, I would guess either SLE, or ILE. Read those two descriptions, and tell me what you think.

LOL, you were too embarrassed to describe a comfortable environment. Hehe.

Lol I said no because I've never been in a safe and comfortable environment really.
    I'm comfortable when I'm stimulated I guess. As for safe... I would say doing the same job over and over again always getting a stable pay on thursdays and going to bowling on saturdays. But that would be boring, so not comfortable.
    They can't go together.

I'll read the descriptions.

They both fit. :/
    Last edited by Cursed Majesty; 03-16-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I said no because I've never been in a safe and comfortable environment really.
    I'm comfortable when I'm stimulated I guess. As for safe... I would say doing the same job over and over again always getting a stable pay on thursdays and going to bowling on saturdays. But that would be boring, so not comfortable.
    They can't go together.

I'll read the descriptions.

They both fit. :/
    Your answer to that question implies that you're mostly likely an Extraverted Irrational, at least. Hehe.

Okay, then... let's try something different:

Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.

Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition (Ni) types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.

They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators. Typical Ne quadra humor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.

Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required.

Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing (Si)-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world".

Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

Which of the two is more like you? I have some other questions that I'm going try later, if this doesn't help or you can't answer it.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

have you read any quadra descriptions? what do you think of alpha vs beta?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emo

beta NF

"majesty"
    "cursed"

Beta NF
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Naughty RYU (so much for ethics in the subconscious block - you never know what you said was unethical...)

Anyway, I think Mirrorsoul did a great job at asking you some questions. And, I'm overanalyzing your responses.

I would like to ask a few questions...

1. when getting somewhere or doing something, do you plan ahead?

2. are you more of a person who likes to do things, like chores, on a consistent and regular basis, or would you let it all accumulate until it piles into a job where you expand a lot of energy and get everything done at once, like a tornado? What kind of working energy would you say you have? Can you describe a situation?

3. How are you with people and the relations around you?

4. What things/qualities about your self would you rather not deal with. What do you avoid doing?

5. What do you absolutely love doing and have no problem in taking up the work stick for and doing yourself? What things have you noticed come easily to you and more difficultly for others?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Another parrot. First parrot, then parrot #2, now parrot #3.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: Would you prefer to go home after the date to a meticulously prepared bedroom ringed by scented candles, with a bed covered in rose petals where you slowly kiss and caress one another OR would you rather just skip the drive home, prop a chair against the door in the men's room and take them roughly against a bathroom stall?

RELATIONSHIPS: "Ask someone out? Are you kidding? It took me three months to work up the nerve to make a username on this forum." OR "What, are you kidding? I have like, sixteen bajillion friends with bennies. That shit is on the lockdown"

POWER LEVELS: Would your friends describe you as "That lazy god damn slug who never does ANYTHING" or "That twitchy sonuvabitch who can't hold still for two friggin' seconds?"

SPEAKING OF USERNAMES What the hell does Cursed Majesty even mean?!

YOUR IDEAL JOB: What is it?!
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mirrorsoul View Post
    Your answer to that question implies that you're mostly likely an Extraverted Irrational, at least. Hehe.

Okay, then... let's try something different:

Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.

Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition (Ni) types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.

They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators. Typical Ne quadra humor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.

Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required.

Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing (Si)-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world".

Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

Which of the two is more like you? I have some other questions that I'm going try later, if this doesn't help or you can't answer it.
    I am abrasive and I like making immediate impacts, but Ne is definetely more me. The small description of Si over Se is also true.

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    have you read any quadra descriptions? what do you think of alpha vs beta?
    According to this, Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Emo

beta NF

"majesty"
    "cursed"

Beta NF
    Lol. My name has absolutely zero meaning. It sounds great. Thats all. It could be a good emo rock band name.

Rarely. Usually not. Planning ruins the fun, it's like if you live it two times.

2. are you more of a person who likes to do things, like chores, on a consistent and regular basis, or would you let it all accumulate until it piles into a job where you expand a lot of energy and get everything done at once, like a tornado? What kind of working energy would you say you have? Can you describe a situation?
    My house is a mess xD. I only do chores when they are needed, I mean I'll clean when someone comes (unless its a friend), wash the dishes when there are none left, etc. I wait until the last minute.

I try to be nice, funny, friendly, etc.
    I look happy most of the time. I don't really go "OMFG BRITTANNY I LOVE YOU ITS BEEEN SOOOO LOOONG <3" with one thousand hugs. Just "Oh, hey =D". People who are too expressive highly annoy me.

4. What things/qualities about your self would you rather not deal with. What do you avoid doing?
    I suck at helping people with their problems. Especially about love. I usually say something like "Okay, do this. This should do that. Don't think about it. Do that. That. This." Then people go "Ommg you dont understand how sad I am right now omg". People expect me to empathize with them and say "omg poor you", instead I tell them how to get out of it. For some reason, many people prefer dwelling on their problems instead of fixing them. Weird.

5. What do you absolutely love doing and have no problem in taking up the work stick for and doing yourself? What things have you noticed come easily to you and more difficultly for others?
    I'm a good writer. Maybe not in english though lol. I'm also a great actor and entertainer.

SEX: Would you prefer to go home after the date to a meticulously prepared bedroom ringed by scented candles, with a bed covered in rose petals where you slowly kiss and caress one another OR would you rather just skip the drive home, prop a chair against the door in the men's room and take them roughly against a bathroom stall?
    The latter. First one is too cliche.

RELATIONSHIPS: "Ask someone out? Are you kidding? It took me three months to work up the nerve to make a username on this forum." OR "What, are you kidding? I have like, sixteen bajillion friends with bennies. That shit is on the lockdown"
    In the middle. I'm not one of those douches with 500 girlfriends and 312 boyfriends, but definetely not the shy little hamster not talking to anyone either. I'm just... normal. o_o

POWER LEVELS: Would your friends describe you as "That lazy god damn slug who never does ANYTHING" or "That twitchy sonuvabitch who can't hold still for two friggin' seconds?"
    In the middle again. Leaning towards the second.

SPEAKING OF USERNAMES What the hell does Cursed Majesty even mean?!
    Like I said earlier, absolutely nothing.

YOUR IDEAL JOB: What is it?!
    Everything-ist. Hehe. No I didn't say stripper. Oh my god.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am abrasive and I like making immediate impacts, but Ne is definetely more me. The small description of Si over Se is also true.

According to this, Alpha.

Lol. My name has absolutely zero meaning. It sounds great. Thats all. It could be a good emo rock band name.

Rarely. Usually not. Planning ruins the fun, it's like if you live it two times.

My house is a mess xD. I only do chores when they are needed, I mean I'll clean when someone comes (unless its a friend), wash the dishes when there are none left, etc. I wait until the last minute.

I look happy most of the time. I don't really go "OMFG BRITTANNY I LOVE YOU ITS BEEEN SOOOO LOOONG <3" with one thousand hugs. Just "Oh, hey =D". People who are too expressive highly annoy me.

I suck at helping people with their problems. Especially about love. I usually say something like "Okay, do this. This should do that. Don't think about it. Do that. That. This." Then people go "Ommg you dont understand how sad I am right now omg". People expect me to empathize with them and say "omg poor you", instead I tell them how to get out of it. For some reason, many people prefer dwelling on their problems instead of fixing them. Weird.

I'm a good writer. Maybe not in english though lol. I'm also a great actor and entertainer.
    Okay, then...

Your answers suggest ILE.

That's my typing for you.

Does anyone else concur?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

tentatively ILE, yeah

What's the difference between MBTI ENTP and Socionics ENTp? (except the lowercase p obviously)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the difference between MBTI ENTP and Socionics ENTp? (except the lowercase p obviously)
    In the case of the Extraverted types, the difference is minimal. There are different theoretical assumptions about them, but in practice there isn't a huge difference, if you're the same type in both systems.

You can be a different type in Socionics than in MBTI, but if you are fairly sure that you're an MBTI ENTP, that does help the case for ILE/ENTp just a little bit.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the function order is still Ne dominant and Ti second but the way the functions are described is somewhat different. also, socionics places emphasis on the importance of functions (much moreso than dichotomies in comparison to MBTI) and covers the useage of all 8 functions for everyone. maybe you already know all this if you've gotten to this point, though.

as for what the differences in function descriptions means for ENTP vs ENTp behaviorally...well, there's not much consenses about how the functions manifest outwardly and i'm not very knowledgable about MBTI types. i suggest reading what you can find, maybe hanging out here, maybe trying it on for a bit to see how it fits. maybe someone else will be willing to paint an overall picture. i do recommend paying greater attention to what the elements are and studying quadra values than trying to match a description to yourself.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her first two answer blocks point to Alpha. ILE makes the most sense, though I don't know any ILEs well enough to compare to.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay, then...

Does anyone else concur?
    Great try.

I would go with SLI or some Fe devalued function because of the way he expressed disfavor for Fe in the following question. This shows preference for subtle emotionality, subdued.

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great try.

I would go with SLI or some Fe devalued function because of the way he expressed disfavor for Fe in the following question. This shows preference for subtle emotionality, subdued.

Hmm... I find it difficult to see the way all those factors interplay like that. Now that you've pointed it out, I can see a dislike of Fe...

The thing is, he doesn't seem especially Si, because he said that he "feels comfortable when stimulated," and doesn't think that safe and comfortable go together. That sounds like Extraverted perception, not Introverted.

The two types that have Fe as PoLR are ILI and SLI, and I suppose he doesn't seem ILI... is that why we're going with SLI?

I know that PoLR is a bad position for a function, but are there other positions that would imply devaluing it in that way, or is that pretty much the only one? I want to see what other possibilities might exist.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hmm... I find it difficult to see the way all those factors interplay like that. Now that you've pointed it out, I can see a dislike of Fe...

The thing is, he doesn't seem especially Si, because he said that he "feels comfortable when stimulated," and doesn't think that safe and comfortable go together. That sounds like Extraverted perception, not Introverted.

The two types that have Fe as PoLR are ILI and SLI, and I suppose he doesn't seem ILI... is that why we're going with SLI?

I know that PoLR is a bad position for a function, but are there other positions that would imply devaluing it in that way, or is that pretty much the only one? I want to see what other possibilities might exist.
    They don't necessarily have to because Si is subjective feeling and because it is subjective it's based on the person's personal experience and feelings towards what pleasure they derive from sensory experience. One person may be an Si type and may feel comfortable in that situation/pose/from an object like a car and another Si type, from another city/culture/race/class/cast may deem that particular sensory experience unpleasurable.

For an Si related question, I'll usually ask something along the lines of "pick something that gives you pleasure and satisfaction and explain why you get satisfaction from that."
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't necessarily have to because Si is subjective feeling and because it is subjective it's based on the person's personal experience and feelings towards what pleasure they derive from sensory experience. One person may be an Si type and may feel comfortable in that situation/pose/from an object like a car and another Si type, from another city/culture/race/class/cast may deem that particular sensory experience unpleasurable.

For an Si related question, I'll usually ask something along the lines of "pick something that gives you pleasure and satisfaction and explain why you get satisfaction from that."
    Well, being SLI could explain the initial SLE vibe that I got... after all, it's possible that I was seeing Sensing dominant, just getting Se and Si confused again.

It's really difficult for me to see the function underneath all of the specific circumstances, though... well, at least we know that he's probably a Logical type with SOME kind of perception as dominant, right?

I guess there's no reason he couldn't be SLI... hmm. It does fit with a few things, now that I think about it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, being SLI could explain the initial SLE vibe that I got... after all, it's possible that I was seeing Sensing dominant, just getting Se and Si confused again.

It's really difficult for me to see the function underneath all of the specific circumstances, though... well, at least we know that he's probably a Logical type with SOME kind of perception as dominant, right?

I guess there's no reason he couldn't be SLI... hmm. It does fit with a few things, now that I think about it.
    Usually, Extraverts love to talk about things in very great length, especially SLE. Introverts are a lot more secretive, selective, shy, and withhold a lot more. I gather the introverted vibe from his writing.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone else concur?
    Not me. SEE.

First of all, he/she is a Se type, so it's impossible to be ILE. Then also a lot of things, including "People who are too expressive highly annoy me." don't sound as Fe-Valuing at all. Also, I see zero traces of Ti expression, can you guys who said ILE help us out?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cursed Majesty, you're cool.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who are too expressive highly annoy me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Not me. SEE.

First of all, he/she is a Se type, so it's impossible to be ILE. Then also a lot of things, including "People who are too expressive highly annoy me." don't sound as Fe-Valuing at all. Also, I see zero traces of Ti expression, can you guys who said ILE help us out?
    BOLT!!!! um, hello, are SEIs SUPER expressive??? i don't think so! somebody who seeks Fe creative isn't going to want to be BOMBARDED with emotional expression, duh!! (i doubt this is working bc i dont think i can do it right lol)

i just see Ti in the lack of Fi. i would accept SLE too but i went along with ILE because he identified with it and i think thats worth something. is this guy even still around?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BOLT!!!! um, hello, are SEIs SUPER expressive??? i don't think so! somebody who seeks Fe creative isn't going to want to be BOMBARDED with emotional expression, duh!! (i doubt this is working bc i dont think i can do it right lol)
    Not necessarily SEIs (though they become dramatic in difficult situations), Alphas and Betas generally are. Besides, I never find the expression of the Fe-Base "annoying", I sympathize with them and often find those dramas arousing. In fact I helped an EIE young girl who was considered "stupid" by my friends because of such behavior (imagine 2 x Boxxy) getting included in the group. I'm never turned-off by WOWs and OMGs and yes, my SEI gf is often like that, for instance calling me while on the bus at nigh to describe me what awesome halo the Moon has or that she saw a great meteor/lightning (let alone things at home and expression of affection).

Te-Valuers have this sort of allegedly "elegant" approach, not getting exalted headlong and looking condescendingly upon people who do that, like they're clowns. Archimedes must have been a clown himself, actually. I don't like this at all, the only moments of Fe that I dislike are the ones that were supposed to make me participate in (group) activities I don't want to, or include me/oblige me to different things I'm not interested in (eg. some always transmits their compliments to people around through the person on the phone and you're obliged to send compliments back, I hate that, one of them is EIE for sure).
    i just see Ti in the lack of Fi. i would accept SLE too but i went along with ILE because he identified with it and i think thats worth something. is this guy even still around?
    I could say the same thing. I think you guys associate rudeness with Fi-PoLR, which is wrong. I see Cursed Majesty having almost entirely social interests, what ILE is that? Also, what means "social intelligence" or "socially retarded"? Even if I often am, I don't *like* to be impulsive (in fact I think being rational, logical is a paramount goal) and I'm not aware of people who're trying to "control you" - neither I know ILEs considering these non-problems. Sounds like Fi "gibberish" to me, but again, I'm receptive to being pointed at where Ti is manifested by him.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I agree with laghlagh thinking this guy is alpha but that's not something new, I have formed an alliance.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I think I agree with laghlagh thinking this guy is alpha but that's not something new, I have formed an alliance.
    lol absurd. do we get a secret handshake?

i would go back and reread this guy's posts to refresh my memory for this discussion but it seems kind of pointless when he hasn't been around. maybe i'll be in the mood just for the hell of it later.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol absurd. do we get a secret handshake?
    Not only a secret handshake, there's more I'm working on.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Wow he should be a professional wrestler
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

First of all, I'm a female. =P

Usually, Extraverts love to talk about things in very great length, especially SLE. Introverts are a lot more secretive, selective, shy, and withhold a lot more. I gather the introverted vibe from his writing.
    I don't know if I'm an introvert or an extrovert in socionics (I'm ENTP in Jung)

I don't talk in great length, I usually stick to what's important. Except of course when I'm just joking around and having fun with my brah's.

I come off as an extrovert, I am energetic, I like to be the center of attention (I however am far from a real attention seeker, I just like entertaining), talk to people, etc.
    Except when it's boring, I'll come off as more introverted since I'll go in my head, which is more interesting than my aunt's lastest garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Not me. SEE.

Why do you say I'm a Se type?

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Cursed Majesty, you're cool.
    Why, thank you.

I identify to many types. And no I never came back since my last post.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

sorry for referring to you as a dude.

i think Ep temperament is obvious, Ti creative is likely, and if you identify more with alpha and Ne/Si as you said then i'm comfortable with a tentative typing of ILE. i'll say more if anything else occurs to me or if you later say something later that changes my mind.

@bolt: its not about rudeness, really. just that theres little things that point at weak Fi (like when she talks about helping people with relationship problems), even if i don't think they point to Ti definitively, there's not as much evidence for Fi imo.