Do they exist? Should I retype SEI or IEI?

There usually seems to be an emphasis on Delta's focus on "productivity". I really couldn't care about that half of the time. Often, I might emphasize what's a productive angle or subject to focus on, but it's hardly anything to do with needing to jump out into the "real world" and "implement" work. I imagine that it may be different for extroverts (ISTp and INFj just don't strike me as the big "jumping out into action" types, unless absolutely necessary), but I could be wrong.

Also, I'm curious about some wikisocion EII entries. They seem contradictory.

6. Introverted Sensing
EIIs tend to build up stress related to their work-related activities and go overboard in their attempt to be exemplary at work and in all other areas of life. They need people and situations to help them relax and take it easy and forget about their idealism for a while to just enjoy the moment as it is.

EIIs can be prone to laziness and always seek the most convenient way in doing things. Moreover, rather than prioritizing their tasks based on their level of urgency or/and importance, they prefer to complete the tasks based on their liking and at their own pace.

When they are preoccupied with a hobby, they tend to lose track of time and can be late with their appointments with others. As a result, they don't really have good time management skills.

In their work they are sluggish and scrupulous.