Thread: LSI/ISTj and Ignoring Extroverted Thinking Te

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSI/ISTj and Ignoring Extroverted Thinking Te

1. How does ignoring Te work in Logical Sensory Introvert (LSI)?

2. What's the experience of it in our consciousness?

3. How is Te using logic when things are not clear cut defined, black of white definitions?

4. How do dynamic information elements work? Appearently, there aren't clear cut boundaries when it comes to dynamic? how is this even possible for dynamic element to also be rational if things are not clear cut? I'm still havving lots of trouble getting a handle on the dynamic elements?

5. Please give plenty of relatable examples for Te and good ways of defining Te. And please do the same of dynamic in general, don't have to go through each function, just please help me understand it if possible.

Thanks!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te works by way of shutting off the function that processes external activity of people in favor of thinking about things and analyzing or deep thought
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VorticalFlow View Post
    1. How does ignoring Te work in Logical Sensory Introvert (LSI)?

2. What's the experience of it in our consciousness?

3. How is Te using logic when things are not clear cut defined, black of white definitions?

4. How do dynamic information elements work? Appearently, there aren't clear cut boundaries when it comes to dynamic? how is this even possible for dynamic element to also be rational if things are not clear cut? I'm still havving lots of trouble getting a handle on the dynamic elements?

5. Please give plenty of relatable examples for Te and good ways of defining Te. And please do the same of dynamic in general, don't have to go through each function, just please help me understand it if possible.

Thanks!
    For me it's like cutting out extra-information I don't see as "essential" for getting "the main point." I kinda see Ti as the essence, or diamond core principle, and Te like the stuff on top or the process and evidence

When this is a good thing: (Used in combination with Ti) When debating someone, or learning something new, I can see what's important and what's not, so I can immediately see cracks in one's argument, or when teaching somebody something new, I can simplify things to teach it most effectively. It's hard for salesmen and other charismatic persuaders to convince me or steer me in certain directions because all the knowledge thrown in my face hardly ever intimidates me.

When it's a bad thing (lol): sometimes I ignore rules I think is stupid...like running red lights, not following proper safety procedures (some which I think are a waste of time)… Again because I just think they're dumb sometimes.....But this gets me into a lot of trouble thinking this way lol.