Thread: Model A: Reloaded

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Model A: Reloaded

I have decided to make my own Model A diagram (for LII/INTj) as an experiment.

The top half represents the CONSCIOUS functions while the bottom half represents the SUBCONSCIOUS functions.

The size of each function-block represents their relative strength.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for clarification...and maybe I've never really been clear about this...but are 4-8 really supposed to be that unconscious? I thought 7 and 8 in particular are supposed to be functions that, in particular, one has conscious access to (which maybe is why you have the diagram fanning out at that point?).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's try again based on your feedback:

The red divide between the conscious and subconscious is arbitary.

The symmetry between strong and weak functions would perhaps indicate a connection between the conscious and subconscious e.g. 1 and 8, 2 and 7 et cetera.

For example, I went to a garden party this evening and consciously I remember doing what seemed like the usual gazing around to "gain an understanding" (Ti) of the situation and later spoke of my "interpretations of reality" (Ni) to a friend who I thought would appreciate it, an INFp (with dominant Ni). I also think my 4th and 5th functions together form my "achille's heel" rather then just my 4th or POLR. For example, at this party I didn't want to indulge much in 'just reacting' (Se) to the environment plus having little care or understanding for the event as a 'social thing' (Fe) where people relate though I have to admit I made a good effort on both counts.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nice job, it seems to connect the two theories together and I like the manner you produced an emirical example to give it some practicality.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5