Thread: Type mystery person

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Type mystery person

1. Do emotions drain your working energy or can you work even though on the inside you may feel down?
    I like emotions. They energize me and make me feel like something other than NOTHING is happening.

2. Which are you more likely to do:
    A. Plan something and go over the plan before you proceed.
    B. Leap into one thing after another, working on the fly.

A.

3. You've already indicated poor time management, does it stress you out when you have to be somewhere at a certain time; do you get anxious and tense?
    Yes. But my time management isn't bad, it's just neurotic. I'm almost always on time.
    4. You already said you're very good with organization. What system or methodology do you follow when proceeding? Do you use methods, work flow, or do you use categorization?
    It totally depends on the situation. When I organize my belongings, I do it on some kind of gut aesthetic basis, arranging things in such a way as to please me the most, sometimes based on size, sometimes on color, chronology, etc.

5. What activity is your idea of relaxation? Why?
    Zoning out in front of my computer is what I typically do. It's because there are so many activities I can perform that I am able to just blank out and let my mind wander through the virtual landscape.

If we're talking physical relaxation, then I like any kind of massage, mild or hardcore. Having my muscles touched sends me into a blissful, endorphin fueled trance.

6. What activity is your idea of "fun"? Why?
    Playing video games/watching movies. It's escapism, I can relax and forget about everything.

Soon, however, my idea of fun is going to be singing songs that I've written on a stage, in front of people who wish they were me.

7. What quality or trait do you envy or wish you had? Which ones do you envy in others?
    The ability to always know the most pragmatic action in any given situation, because it seems like something American society values in the extreme, and I really don't care about it or focus on it, but I wish I could somehow bullshit it without straining myself too much.

I know I get frustrated when I can't focus on something that I find boring.

8. Do you like to collect information in things like books, about your hobbies and interests? I'm talking about having facts?
    Yep, I need these things to arm myself in arguments and to impress people.

9. Do you enjoy quotes?
    Not particularly. I have a few favorites, but I use them to remind me of some wise piece of information, I don't use them in a day-to-day basis.

10. Do you make or follow routines for yourself?
    I tend to unconsciously follow certain repetitive behaviors and routines, but not compulsively. While I like constancy and security, I get bored with too much of it and need excitement, something to push me past my comfort zone.

11. Do you offer people advice about what they can do and how they can do things?
    Yes, but I have learned to back off and let them make up their own minds instead of cramming new information down their throats.

12. Do you make rules?
    On an as-needed basis, I think so, but I don't go around codifying everything and writing instruction manuals. I think that it's better to let things flow more naturally most of the time.

13. Are you more likely to see similarities between things or differences?
    Similarities.

14. Glass half full or half empty?
    Full, and anything that makes me focus on the empty part depresses me, and I have to recharge and refocus my energy into something more positive. Any negative vibes sap me of energy.

15. Are you likely to give considerate gifts to people?
    Yes.

16. Are you emotionally expressive (likes to give hugs)?
    No.

17. Do you find yourself contradicting what you say and do?
    Yeah, but only when it comes to really strict, harsh bullshit. I think I am projecting when I get that way, which explains the underlying hypocrisy. Other than that, I follow my own advice pretty well.

18. Do you agree with the statement:

Time is made for discipline.
    You should go to work whenever you feel rested, no alarm is needed; when people go to work whenever they wake up they wouldn't need as much coffee and they would be better rested.

"Time is made for discipline" is stupid. Time isn't made for anything; it's just energy, movement, relativity, etc. I guess the idea is that we should discipline our usage of time, which I agree with, but only as long as you're not making yourself miserable in the process.

As to the second part, I agree with the sentiment, but it is impractical for obvious reasons. If people showed up to work whenever they felt like it, very little would ever get done.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENFp IMO.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    ENFp IMO.
    I don't think ENFp's are good about getting "vibes" from people as I think that function is related to Si (being able to get a subjective sense of the object and what personal feelings are impressed upon them by that object).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like dj.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    sounds like dj.
    Say LSE.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Say LSE.
    LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE
    what makes you think it's LSE?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yea, what makes you think that, squark ?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing. I was just playing along with Absurd. I could make an argument for it easily. But deciding a type, and then finding reasons for why that type is correct is not the same as actually typing someone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nothing. I was just playing along with Absurd. I could make an argument for it easily. But deciding a type, and then finding reasons for why that type is correct is not the same as actually typing someone.
    That's what I want. Call it tunnel vision..lol; I need support for my Ideas
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yea, what makes you think that, squark ?
    LOL

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I want. Call it tunnel vision..lol; I need support for my Ideas
    Done that way, it's only a justification though Maritsa. Cherry-picking evidence to support a claim is not typing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Done that way, it's only a justification though Maritsa. Cherry-picking evidence to support a claim is not typing.
    I know, please give some insight. I would appreciate your reasoning.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI and yeah sounds like DJ
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Would you post your answers so that I can compare them at least?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Do emotions drain your working energy or can you work even though on the inside you may feel down?
    I like emotions. They energize me and make me feel like something other than NOTHING is happening.

FE valuing

A.

Rational

3. You've already indicated poor time management, does it stress you out when you have to be somewhere at a certain time; do you get anxious and tense?
    Yes. But my time management isn't bad, it's just neurotic. I'm almost always on time.

Ni valuing maybe, but common in LSIs regardless

4. You already said you're very good with organization. What system or methodology do you follow when proceeding? Do you use methods, work flow, or do you use categorization?
    It totally depends on the situation. When I organize my belongings, I do it on some kind of gut aesthetic basis, arranging things in such a way as to please me the most, sometimes based on size, sometimes on color, chronology, etc.

TI TI Ti and particularly LSI style of Ti

Zoning out in front of my computer is what I typically do. It's because there are so many activities I can perform that I am able to just blank out and let my mind wander through the virtual landscape.

If we're talking physical relaxation, then I like any kind of massage, mild or hardcore. Having my muscles touched sends me into a blissful, endorphin fueled trance.

Ni seeking - "virtual landscape" sounds Ni ish to me

Playing video games/watching movies. It's escapism, I can relax and forget about everything.

Soon, however, my idea of fun is going to be singing songs that I've written on a stage, in front of people who wish they were me.

"people who wish they were me" Se lol. Escapism - Ni seeking

7. What quality or trait do you envy or wish you had? Which ones do you envy in others?
    The ability to always know the most pragmatic action in any given situation, because it seems like something American society values in the extreme, and I really don't care about it or focus on it, but I wish I could somehow bullshit it without straining myself too much.

Ni seeking for the first part - second part NTR

8. Do you like to collect information in things like books, about your hobbies and interests? I'm talking about having facts?

T type

9. Do you enjoy quotes?
    Not particularly. I have a few favorites, but I use them to remind me of some wise piece of information, I don't use them in a day-to-day basis.

NTR, maybe shows not valueing Te but more likely NTR

I tend to unconsciously follow certain repetitive behaviors and routines, but not compulsively. While I like constancy and security, I get bored with too much of it and need excitement, something to push me past my comfort zone.

Ti > Te - likes categorizing as said before, not too worried about routines, also Fe valuing "needs excitement"

11. Do you offer people advice about what they can do and how they can do things?
    Yes, but I have learned to back off and let them make up their own minds instead of cramming new information down their throats.

Depends on what kidn of advice he/she is thinking of'

12. Do you make rules?
    On an as-needed basis, I think so, but I don't go around codifying everything and writing instruction manuals. I think that it's better to let things flow more naturally most of the time.

Hmm hard to say how Ti people think about the rules they make - they probably feel like the flow naturally.

Similarities.

NTR - too vague a question, maybe shows "positivist" but I doubt it

Full, and anything that makes me focus on the empty part depresses me, and I have to recharge and refocus my energy into something more positive. Any negative vibes sap me of energy.

Fe seeking

Yes.

NTR - could be Fi or Fe valuing depending on what this person is thinking of

No.

Intorvert maybe

Yeah, but only when it comes to really strict, harsh bullshit. I think I am projecting when I get that way, which explains the underlying hypocrisy. Other than that, I follow my own advice pretty well.

? no idea - you think this is Ne valuing maybe? But I don't think so - I don't notice when I contradict stuff until after someone points it out.

You should go to work whenever you feel rested, no alarm is needed; when people go to work whenever they wake up they wouldn't need as much coffee and they would be better rested.
    "Time is made for discipline" is stupid. Time isn't made for anything; it's just energy, movement, relativity, etc. I guess the idea is that we should discipline our usage of time, which I agree with, but only as long as you're not making yourself miserable in the process.

As to the second part, I agree with the sentiment, but it is impractical for obvious reasons. If people showed up to work whenever they felt like it, very little would ever get done.

Dunno, the first part sounds Fe > Te to me, the second part sounds Ti + Se. Follow the standard rules damnit. 8 am is 8 am. I've heard that from an LSI boss. She kept track of another person's breaks, when they were like one minute late from break, or one minute early, and over a couple of months it added up to like 10 minutes of extra time gone, so the LSI boss made her stay 10 minutes late to make up for the "stolen" 10 minutes. ROFL. I know not all LSIs would do that, but to keep track of the rules like that is something an unhappy LSI who wants to make everyone as miserable as she is did. Now, on the other hand, my two engineer bosses, who were LIE and SLE, noticed I had a hard time getting to work before 8:30, so they juts changed my hours to 8:30 to 5:30 so they'd know when to expect me, and said it was nice having me there later.
    Is this discojoe?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Order #8573485

EXXx

A.
    EXXj

+

+

+

+

+
    -

+

+
    -

+

+

9. Do you enjoy quotes?
    +

+
    +

Caregiver.
    +
    +

12. Do you make rules?
    -
    -

Similarities.
    +

XXXj

Yes.
    +

No.
    -

-

+
    -
    +

??? (Processing Information...)

Results:
    #1. -LSE/ESTj
    #2. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
    #3. -SLI/ISTp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

why + and not -???

Squark, yes give the LSI the supervision of time and they will do exact requirements of that. Fi is also about emotions too. And, you didn't factor in Fe role.

If emotion is received positively through Si than the person can feel energized or feel good about the emotion, but if it's received negatively than the person can be Si ego and reject the emotion.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He/she is IEI. I'm almost certain of .
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you post your answers so that I can compare them at least?
    okay Maritsa, here you go. compare and contrast to your heart's content:

Yeah, I can work regardless of how I feel, and realistically know that if I put myself into doing something I'll very likely feel better.

Depends. I dislike planning, and prefer an open schedule, but some things obviously require it, and I have no problem following a plan in those instances. I don't do things haphazardly in either case though. I like to get to a stopping point on any one thing before switching to something else.

3. does it stress you out when you have to be somewhere at a certain time; do you get anxious and tense?

I'm the anti-procrastinator. I do things as soon as they come up, and get to almost everything early, which tends to leave me with plenty of free time to waste how I want. I do get tense and anxious knowing I have to be somewhere at a certain time especially if I'm running late, because I hate being late.

Well, you know how I organize my closet My organization could just as easily be called categorization, because everything is sorted by type. As an example: Books are arranged on shelves by category and size (based on the size of the shelf) The size thing is totally arbitrary and I wouldn't do it if it wasn't required to make the books fit.

I like walks. It gives me lots of time to think, and quiet to think in, and something to do at the same time. I also read books and read stuff online, watch movies and so on. I also like long drives, for the same reason I like walks, lots of time to just think.

Anything active or exciting. I like to try new things and go places I've never been before. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who could just go anywhere and blend in with no questions, because it'd make it so much easier to go places I'm not technically supposed to be.

None. well, except the blending in thing I mentioned. And it'd be nice to be better with people.

No, I don't collect facts. I have reference books though, in case I need to look something up about various things I'm interested in, if that's what you mean.

9. Do you enjoy quotes?

If they're good and insightful, yes. I don't have any use for quotes just to quote, and I don't care who it was who said it. If they're meaningful, and impart some wisdom, I like them.

No. Well, unless it's something like brushing my teeth before I get into bed.

Not unless they ask, or they're doing something in a really ridiculous way that makes no sense at all.

12. Do you make rules?

Not consciously. I don't create explicit Thou Shalts and Thou Shalt Nots. Though I suppose I might in rare circumstances.

Don't know.

I'm a very optimistic person.

Honestly, no. I might try, but it's not my forte.

No.

Rarely.

No, I don't agree that "time is made for discipline." I don't have to be a disciplined person, because to me, discipline is an act of forcing yourself to do things, and I almost never have something that I need to force myself to do. There are things that I don't like having to do, and do them anyway, but it takes such little effort that it's negligible.

I have at times been able to set my own schedule for work, and I really prefer when I have that flexible schedule, and I don't have to do anything at a specific time. What I do then, is I wake up with no alarm, do things as they come up, and fit things in wherever they fit. That's the best way to work, and I also feel like I accomplish more that way. But, part of why it works so well for me is that I'm not a procrastinator at all. So, there isn't any time that I have piles of things to do building up, and it's done quickly.

It definitely would not work for everyone. Time pressures and deadlines work much better for some other people, especially if they like that rush of trying to "beat the clock." I stress a little too much about time to want a too fast-paced time-pressured environment all the time, though I do sometimes like that as well. Just not on a regular basis. On a regular basis, I'd rather set my own pace.
    Last edited by squark; 03-06-2011 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Depends. I dislike planning, and prefer an open schedule, but some things obviously require it, and I have no problem following a plan in those instances. I don't do things haphazardly in either case though. I like to get to a stopping point on any one thing before switching to something else.
    Great! Thank you. This is one especially that I would like to put under the microscope LOL

When you say that you would rather do things as they come up you overlook Ne in concentration of Ni/Se...this mystery person does not. Planning requires thought requires consideration before action. Getting to stopping points on things is more related to process thinking which does not counter your type.

Introverts like doing things to tune out like walking, so that they can get in their heads about things. I believe that my mystery person is extravert because of how they deal with the issue of relaxing. Where was it that said their idea of relaxing was to watch something than they resume to work?

"ESTjs have a tremendous ability to work. If necessary, they can work for many hours a day, seven days a week without proper rest. Their understanding of relaxation is to lie down on the sofa watching television for a few hours and then they are ready to work again. ESTjs can not stay without work for long. They like to work and as a result they always keep themselves occupied. ESTjs often display the qualities of a good organiser. "

LOL
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-06-2011 at 03:53 AM.
    -

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I envy you Statics, especially Egos.

Seems like +Fe. NOT ExTj, I assume.

A.
    Inconclusive.

NOT INTp, I assume.

-?

Si>Se.

NOT IxTp, I assume.

NOT ExTp, I assume.

NOT IxTj, I assume. Possibly NOT IxTp.

9. Do you enjoy quotes?
    Inconclusive.

NOT ExxP, I assume.

Inconclusive.

12. Do you make rules?
    Inconclusive.

Similarities.
    Inconclusive.

NOT INTp. (lol)

Yes.
    -Fe/+Fi? Alpha/Delta?

No.
    NOT Alpha SF, NOT ENFp, I assume.

Inconclusive.

Conscious Logic, I assume.

I was left with:
    INFP ISFJ INFJ

I wouldn't trust it, I couldn't use my intuition to its full extent.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Man, I envy you Statics, especially Egos.

I wouldn't trust it, I couldn't use my intuition to its full extent.
    LOL me too..especially the lovely NeTis
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEMS LIKE ESTJ TO ME! LOL

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    SEEMS LIKE ESTJ TO ME! LOL
    WOW you're really good at this
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You people should start some sort of socionics cult, buy a farm somewhere in the USA.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you bring the cocaine!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can work regardless of how I feel, and realistically know that if I put myself into doing something I'll very likely feel better.
    Fe+

Ij temp

Quote Originally Posted by squark;746793 [B
    3. does it stress you out when you have to be somewhere at a certain time; do you get anxious and tense?[/B]

I'm the anti-procrastinator. I do things as soon as they come up, and get to almost everything early, which tends to leave me with plenty of free time to waste how I want. I do get tense and anxious knowing I have to be somewhere at a certain time especially if I'm running late, because I hate being late.
    Declarer-much of what a declarer says seems more statement-like, even questions
    +

+

4. You already said you're very good with organization. What system or methodology do you follow when proceeding? Do you use methods, work flow, or do you use categorization?[/B]

Well, you know how I organize my closet My organization could just as easily be called categorization, because everything is sorted by type. As an example: Books are arranged on shelves by category and size (based on the size of the shelf) The size thing is totally arbitrary and I wouldn't do it if it wasn't required to make the books fit.
    Merry type

+

You have to be really dumb out of it to see that there's no Si in here nor is there a reference to Te.

Totally arbitrary as opposed to intentional are two different things, you would agree.

5. What activity is your idea of relaxation? Why?[/B]

I like walks. It gives me lots of time to think, and quiet to think in, and something to do at the same time. I also read books and read stuff online, watch movies and so on. I also like long drives, for the same reason I like walks, lots of time to just think.
    Introvert no references were made as to what was observed would indicate Extraversion, but there is NONE. So, I assume you're in your head most of the time on these drives and even miss a lot of what's going on around you.

6. What activity is your idea of "fun"? Why?[/B]

Anything active or exciting. I like to try new things and go places I've never been before. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who could just go anywhere and blend in with no questions, because it'd make it so much easier to go places I'm not technically supposed to be.
    +
    + -excitement, enthrallment.
    Emotive -likes to go to new places do new things.

7. What quality or trait do you envy or wish you had? Which ones do you envy in others?[/B]

None. well, except the blending in thing I mentioned. And it'd be nice to be better with people.

Farsighted-The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
    I don't see how you're not better with people being one of the very mature ISTj's I've ever ever met because you're open to answering questions and don't see it as a waste of your time; even when you do see it as a waste you are still very open to participation.

No, I don't collect facts. I have reference books though, in case I need to look something up about various things I'm interested in, if that's what you mean.
    -

9. Do you enjoy quotes?

If they're good and insightful, yes. I don't have any use for quotes just to quote, and I don't care who it was who said it. If they're meaningful, and impart some wisdom, I like them.
    Declaring again
    +

No. Well, unless it's something like brushing my teeth before I get into bed.
    -
    Brushing teeth doesn't count

Not unless they ask, or they're doing something in a really ridiculous way that makes no sense at all.
    -

12. Do you make rules?

Not consciously. I don't create explicit Thou Shalts and Thou Shalt Nots. Though I suppose I might in rare circumstances.
    +

Don't know.

To see what things match or don't in comparing two documents, as an example, you need to cross out the things that don't match (I learned this from my LSI boss) and than look at the final product to see what remains.

I'm a very optimistic person.

Honestly, no. I might try, but it's not my forte.
    -

No.
    HuH? my brother in law is LSI and doesn't turn down one when I walk in the door and put my arms out. He calls me "hotty" than hugs me.

Rarely.
    True...that's because of +

No, I don't agree that "time is made for discipline." I don't have to be a disciplined person, because to me, discipline is an act of forcing yourself to do things, and I almost never have something that I need to force myself to do.
    +

There are things that I don't like having to do, and do them anyway, but it takes such little effort that it's negligible.

Declaring

I have at times been able to set my own schedule for work, and I really prefer when I have that flexible schedule, and I don't have to do anything at a specific time. What I do then, is I wake up with no alarm, do things as they come up, and fit things in wherever they fit. That's the best way to work, and I also feel like I accomplish more that way. But, part of why it works so well for me is that I'm not a procrastinator at all. So, there isn't any time that I have piles of things to do building up, and it's done quickly.
    +
    -

It definitely would not work for everyone. Time pressures and deadlines work much better for some other people, especially if they like that rush of trying to "beat the clock." I stress a little too much about time to want a too fast-paced time-pressured environment all the time, though I do sometimes like that as well. Just not on a regular basis. On a regular basis, I'd rather set my own pace.
    +

+

--------

As for the other person

1 - NTR, needs more context
    2 - this actually may be related to a dichotomy, but it's not coming to me which one atm
    3 - Neurotic time-management suggests weak Ni/Ne
    4 - "gut aesthetic basis" indicates Si
    5 - mostly NTR, no good arguments any direction
    6 - easy to say Si or even Ni for relaxed non-doing/non-thinking escapism, but realistically NTR
    7 - difficulty knowing most practical action for a situation - weak Ni
    8 - lol. uhh, just lol
    9 - NTR
    10 - NTR
    11 - some TeSi sorts of tendencies, but could also just be know-it-all tendencies
    12 - NTR (who goes around making rulebooks lol?)
    13, 14 - meaningless
    15 - thoughtful
    16 - not a fag, ha, jk
    17 - NTR
    18 - NTR
    (static) perceives outward sensory data projected by objects. Unless objects change their appearance significantly, the impression will not change.

Squark, this above part represents your impression and how it's changed with the comparison of you now visually seeing the comparison between you and mystery person. On my part, it took a lot of asking and energy in order to show or convince that the change should take place, that you should consider the information that I'm asking you to consider. This it created a lot of inefficiency and this is why LSI and EII sometimes have uneasy relations. We, in essence try to change and you are hard to change by the perception of Se. I'm glad we got somewhere with this.

Same thing happens with Mariella probably because of Se role, that unless the object changes drastically the difference is not noticed.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay Maritsa, shut up and tell us who's this mystery person . Is it someone on this forum?

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Okay Maritsa, shut up and tell us who's this mystery person . Is it someone on this forum?
    What do you type my mystery person?
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HuH? my brother in law is LSI and doesn't turn down one when I walk in the door and put my arms out.
    I didn't say I turn down hugs. I don't. I just don't go around being emotional and offering hugs to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    I don't see how you're not better with people being one of the very mature ISTj's I've ever ever met because you're open to answering questions and don't see it as a waste of your time; even when you do see it as a waste you are still very open to participation.
    oh, I meant things like keeping conversations going, and being able to be more talkative and open with people. If I'm expected to lead a conversation, then there's a lot of silence.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I didn't say I turn down hugs. I don't. I just don't go around being emotional and offering hugs to people.

oh, I meant things like keeping conversations going, and being able to be more talkative and open with people. If I'm expected to lead a conversation, then there's a lot of silence.
    gotcha.

Extraverts are good at leading.
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Squark, this above part represents your impression and how it's changed with the comparison of you now visually seeing the comparison between you and mystery person. On my part, it took a lot of asking and energy in order to show or convince that the change should take place, that you should consider the information that I'm asking you to consider. This it created a lot of inefficiency and this is why LSI and EII sometimes have uneasy relations. We, in essence try to change and you are hard to change by the perception of Se. I'm glad we got somewhere with this.

Same thing happens with Mariella probably because of Se role, that unless the object changes drastically the difference is not noticed.

Actually, I made that list before I wrote my responses to your questions. I removed it later because I don't think typing that way is a good idea as I already said. It can easily become a series of justifications for whatever you want to prove, and I decided not to further encourage that.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Is this discojoe?
    Yes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Actually, I made that list before I wrote my responses to your questions. I removed it later because I don't think typing that way is a good idea as I already said. It can easily become a series of justifications for whatever you want to prove, and I decided not to further encourage that.
    I mean in general between me saying something and proving it, I have to show it in the Se sense and what I'm saying is that that really frustrates me with Se types.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you type my mystery person?
    I did type him/her IEI already .