View Poll Results: typetypetypetypetypetype

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

    2 12.50%
  • ISFp

    3 18.75%
  • ESFj

    2 12.50%
  • INTj

    2 12.50%
  • ESTp

    2 12.50%
  • INFp

    2 12.50%
  • ENFj

    1 6.25%
  • ISTj

    1 6.25%
  • ESFp

    1 6.25%
  • INTp

    2 12.50%
  • ENTj

    1 6.25%
  • ISFj

    1 6.25%
  • ENFp

    7 43.75%
  • ISTp

    2 12.50%
  • ESTj

    2 12.50%
  • INFj

    1 6.25%
  • niffweed

    4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: 2011 Talk About Galen Thread

  1. #1
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 2011 Talk About Galen Thread

    typetypetypetypetype
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  2. #2
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am sorry but I am too bored to talk about anyone else but myself.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  3. #3
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    banned
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  4. #4
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,929
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    im in ur poll riggin ur results

  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Galen. I wonder, can you come up with an expression that fits with your subavatar location, that would be nice, or, is it too trivial?

  6. #6
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Hi Galen. I wonder, can you come up with an expression that fits with your subavatar location, that would be nice, or, is it too trivial?
    What sort of expression? What I have already should already constitute as an expression.

    Also in all seriousness, what makes you think I'm ESTp ssmall?
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  7. #7
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    happy birthday galen.

  8. #8
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    happy birthday galen.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  9. #9
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,929
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    happy birthday galen.
    it's no longer a socionics site, so why aren't you memeing now?

  10. #10
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Also in all seriousness, what makes you think I'm ESTp ssmall?
    Nothing whatsoever.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  11. #11
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,596
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi galen have you ever sneezed during sex?

  12. #12
    I'm a Ti-Te! Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    US
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    522
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI based entirely on VI and some guy I vaguely know who might not be SLI
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  13. #13
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    hi galen have you ever sneezed during sex?
    ROFL Love this question. It should be a poll for everyone. Also, whether you've farted during sex.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  14. #14
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    hi galen have you ever sneezed during sex?
    not type related
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  15. #15
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    instinctively, i still see you as base Si. this is corroborated by the fact you say about yourself that you are a "shitty extrovert" (which i interpret to mean "half introverted") and that Jung's Ne description doesn't apply well to you.

  16. #16
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    instinctively, i still see you as base Si. this is corroborated by the fact you say about yourself that you are a "shitty extrovert" (which i interpret to mean "half introverted") and that Jung's Ne description doesn't apply well to you.
    It's not that Jung's description of Ne by itself doesn't fit, but it's the "Extroverted Intuitive Type" description of his that I find fault with. I think most of his descriptions of specific types of people (not the IEs themselves) are based heavily on what we'd now call temperament, so the Ne and Se descriptions will sound hyper Ep to the point of ridiculousness, Ni and Si to Ip, etc.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  17. #17
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ftr I'm not doubting my self-typing, I just feel like hearing what other people think I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    In your day to day life, what kind of things do you notice? What kind of things do you communicate to people? How do people describe you who know you?
    I tend to notice patterns very easily; patterns/shapes/balances in all sorts of things. But these tend to be things that I don't really pay much conscious attention to, and as such I don't place too much of a conscious importance on them. It's kinda like a background process that's always on. I'm not really sure what kinds of things I communicate to people, because beyond simple subject matter I'm sure I'm gonna be conveying things about myself subconsciously.

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    When meeting someone for the first time or else being acquainted with something (say a novel) for the first time, what sort of things stick out to you?
    Uhm, who the person is tends to be pretty apparent to me when I first get to know somebody. I like to talk about how I see 'essences' of people, but not in a bullshit hippie "aura" way.

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Describe your general thought process. What makes you you? Where do your strengths lie? What things make you feel good about yourself that you feel makes you feel effective?
    I guess I have a very strong sense of beauty/artistry and am very emotionally impacted by things (music has been my classic standby, but film is kinda coming into the picture too).

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    And to be fair, what are you definitely not? What sort of things are things you don't care to notice or bore you when your attention is brought to them? Where do you feel yourself weak at? Where are your real trouble points?
    I'm def ENFp. Irrational as fuck, Ne+Fi valuing, love for delta STs. I feel weak when it comes to relying on myself to be able to do things that are outside of my sphere of knowledge (E6 lol).
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  18. #18
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  19. #19
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Galen, pictures! - for visually identify awesomeness.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    hi galen have you ever sneezed during sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    ROFL Love this question. It should be a poll for everyone. Also, whether you've farted during sex.
    LOL you two are very cute together; Slacker, being dualized sees very much like her dual.

    Galen, if you think like them than maybe you're SLI.

  21. #21
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol@Bobby Oligun.

    Maritsa I think everybody is dualized by laghlagh.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    lol@Bobby Oligun.

    Maritsa I think everybody is dualized by laghlagh.
    LOL I agree with you.

  23. #23
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  24. #24
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    lol@Bobby Oligun.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that's Bob Sapp.
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  25. #25
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that's Bob Sapp.
    Oh. That may well be, but there's only one black Japanese comedy figure in my mind and that's Ologun.

    Besides, they're both boxers.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  26. #26
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Man, ologun is awesome
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  27. #27
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who is the singer you were talking about the other day, who has such a good album where you liked every song?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  28. #28
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Who is the singer you were talking about the other day, who has such a good album where you liked every song?
    Sara Bareilles, who is a 100% definite Si-ISFp. She's also E9 and sx/sp which probably adds to why I like her stuff so much.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  29. #29
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh I ISFps too, and love their music. Awesome! thanks.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  30. #30
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do find it interesting that aside from a bunch of ENFp votes, I still come off as an introvert to people on here. Why dat?
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  31. #31
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I do find it interesting that aside from a bunch of ENFp votes, I still come off as an introvert to people on here. Why dat?
    Because Fi subtypes are the most awkward unassertive shits in all the socion.

  32. #32
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Because Fi subtypes are the most awkward unassertive shits in all the socion.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE just because you notice things and objects.

  34. #34
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have a good relationship wtih your mother, so you have to have Fi in the ego block.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  35. #35
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I do find it interesting that aside from a bunch of ENFp votes, I still come off as an introvert to people on here. Why dat?
    I guess people think that because you still appear to be more inwardly focused than the average extrovert. Not hermit-like as other people might be, but still above average. Ashton for example seems to be a classic extrovert for me.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  36. #36
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Would Ne types quit thinking I'm somehow judging them just for making a statement that is definite? CILi told me "peace out woman" or something when I was just trying to stay in character for the PoLR hitting game. He thought that I was somehow angry or it was directed at him. Another ENFp guy interpreted something I said as pity and laughed at me for it and it hurt because I was trying to communicate care. Well I'm not amused by some reference to the pot calling the kettle black or that two weird kids with bunny ears are pointing to each other. Like omg, the irony of me saying something about Fi subtypes when I'm also a Fi subtype must mean I'm making an ironic poke at myself! And now we're going to make this witty assumption slightly obvious, but not really! I liked "lol <3" a lot better. It was soothing. Now I really don't know what you are trying to say with that stupid picture. It's not funny. That's it I am taking a break from here.

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    That's it I am taking a break from here.
    Don't do that, please.

  38. #38
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Galen, you seem like a cool dude. I don't feel like I can relate to you all that well, not sure if it's different quadras or backgrounds or whatnot, but you're definitely respectable.

  39. #39
    Grand Inquisitor Bardia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Galen is of the homosexual type... oh wait were talking about a different kind of type.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

  40. #40
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Would Ne types quit thinking I'm somehow judging them just for making a statement that is definite? CILi told me "peace out woman" or something when I was just trying to stay in character for the PoLR hitting game. He thought that I was somehow angry or it was directed at him. Another ENFp guy interpreted something I said as pity and laughed at me for it and it hurt because I was trying to communicate care. Well I'm not amused by some reference to the pot calling the kettle black or that two weird kids with bunny ears are pointing to each other. Like omg, the irony of me saying something about Fi subtypes when I'm also a Fi subtype must mean I'm making an ironic poke at myself! And now we're going to make this witty assumption slightly obvious, but not really! I liked "lol <3" a lot better. It was soothing. Now I really don't know what you are trying to say with that stupid picture. It's not funny. That's it I am taking a break from here.
    Uhm, is this all directed at me?

    The picture was still meant to be along the lines of "lol <3." I had it lying around in my photobucket account and I figured that would be a good time to use it. I saw it as representing two people sharing an inside joke, where they are laughing with each other about some reference that probably only the two of them would get. I'm sorry if that hurt you though :/
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •