Thread: The most "dangerous" of all the types

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default The most "dangerous" of all the types

SLEs IMO. If you want to hang around them you either have to be ready to fight or slightly masochistic, because theyre always challenging people and provoking them. Truth mirite?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Truth mirite?
    That's better.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. They are E types and hold positive relations with people/objects. They are not likely to turn you away from conversing with them or getting to know them. They are sociable and gregarious and very nice.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No. They are E types and hold positive relations with people/objects. They are not likely to turn you away from conversing with them or getting to know them. They are sociable and gregarious and very nice.
    Im not denying all that. Well many of them are nice, some of them are in fact very mean. The same holds true for all the types. None of what you said contradicts what I said.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Im not denying all that. Well many of them are nice, some of them are in fact very mean. The same holds true for all the types. None of what you said contradicts what I said.
    true but that's all the level of maturity and individual circumstance
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Harmonizing subtype

(Victor Gulenko) Feels at home in the intermediate fields of production – in trade or management. Is less inquisitive than the logical subtype; Is very sociable, emotional, gregarious. Frequently hospitable
    Yup, sounds like an SLE to me, good work you two.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

true but that's all the level of maturity and individual circumstance
    I dunno... I mean challenging others and provoking them isnt necessarily immature...its actually quiet necessary.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dunno... I mean challenging others and provoking them isnt necessarily immature...its actually quiet necessary.
    As a general rule, "provoking" people is to extract a certain "libido" as Jung called it; that would actually only be necessary for introverts to do not Extraverts.
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As a general rule, "provoking" people is to extract a certain "libido" as Jung called it; that would actually only be necessary for introverts to do not Extraverts.
    Well guess what? Jung was wrong again! I dont know about all that. All I know is that SLEs are most likely to behave in a way that seems to be done to provoke others.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well guess what? Jung was wrong again! I dont know about all that. All I know is that SLEs are most likely to behave in a way that seems to be done to provoke others.
    Then you're mistyping these individuals and they are clearly not SLE. They are more likely SLI, who do "provoke" people.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you're mistyping these individuals and they are clearly not SLE. They are more likely SLI, who do "provoke" people.
    what the heck? care to justify this characterization?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, gotta hate you EIEs, I mean love - sorry. Typhon you're okay and all that, why don't you both kiss and make up ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    what the heck? care to justify this characterization?
    I would love to. I types in one way or another need to get a feeling for the individual they are dealing with and to extract a certain sense or feeling for that individual they may need to poke at the subject in various ways to see how it responds back at them. From such poking they get what information they want, aka Resonance. E types observe and gather data from the individual by objective observational means. They don't need to say inappropriate things until they find that the individual deserves them by reference to specific actions, because they observe actions. Si types, for instance observe internal feelings and get a feel for people and the way to do this is to try to be mean to them and see how the object responds back; not just mean but other emotions too.

E types may say stupid things because they feel like it but that may not be directed at a person or an object with the purpose of extracting how they feel or what position they should hold the individual to/at; unless they know what they are doing consciously.

INFj read into people by mimicry of the individual or certain gesticulations.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    False yehwrong. IMO the most dangerous type is EIE. When they explode its worse than an atomic bomb.
    Chyeah. Pissed off EIEs will kill people.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the provocation talked about by Typon is Fe seeking. Not introversion.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The term "dangerous" alone is not easy to define, there are different ways of being dangerous. SLEs (as an example) could be considered more dangerous in the way of physical fights. I think you might have thought this. EIEs on the other handside might dedicate their lives to fight what they hate (like ******) which is actually much more dangerous but not as personal as the first example. There are many other ways to do harm to people, that's why I think every type has the potential to be very dangerous because they're all able to use their abilities against someone. The ways and means will be probably quite different.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IME SLE's are the most likely to be confrontational / ready for fisty-cuffs
    but I don't think they are at all the most dangerous.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's doing the monkey dance, I missed that.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to. I types in one way or another need to get a feeling for the individual they are dealing with and to extract a certain sense or feeling for that individual they may need to poke at the subject in various ways to see how it responds back at them. From such poking they get what information they want, aka Resonance. E types observe and gather data from the individual by objective observational means. They don't need to say inappropriate things until they find that the individual deserves them by reference to specific actions, because they observe actions. Si types, for instance observe internal feelings and get a feel for people and the way to do this is to try to be mean to them and see how the object responds back; not just mean but other emotions too.

E types may say stupid things because they feel like it but that may not be directed at a person or an object with the purpose of extracting how they feel or what position they should hold the individual to/at; unless they know what they are doing consciously.

INFj read into people by mimicry of the individual or certain gesticulations.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-Snaps

SLEs IMO. If you want to hang around them you either have to be ready to fight or slightly masochistic, because theyre always challenging people and provoking them. Truth mirite?
    Was gonna say 'I can't help it that I get in fights all the time ' until I saw this:

which made me feel better...

I do look back on times I have started arguments, fights... and my friends and I always look back, as it being some of the most important times for us... getting out information about other people, just basically getting stuff out in the open.

I think holding stuff in is unhealthy. Sometimes provoking others, or opening up yourself and telling 100% how you think, is important.

Not sure if we're the most "dangerous" of all the types, or if that's even a title I want... I mean, yeah, sounds cool and all. But maturely, I try to be respectful. If someone gives me crap though, I don't hesitate to fight and stick up for myself. Maybe I jump the gun a bit, but oh well.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Haha, gotta hate you EIEs, I mean love - sorry. Typhon you're okay and all that, why don't you both kiss and make up ?
    What?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like the fact I'm contributing to this thread because I think certain types get off on being thought of as dangerous, SLE's, for example but I just think they try too hard...it's very obvious to me and makes them just look insecure. EIE get's my vote.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll vote for any types that naturally think and plan several steps ahead - which means no SLE

Disclaimer: I have not yet identified any SLE in real life but merely going by stereotypes as explained by other members of this forum.
    Last edited by Ozz; 03-05-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE>SLE for most dangerous.

I so love Gloria from Modern Family. I cannot stop laughing when she gets angry. did anyone notice this last episode when Manny told Jay that the reason Gloria married him was because she had finally met a worthy opponent (maybe not the exact words)? Textbook beta duality!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I types in one way or another need to get a feeling for the individual they are dealing with and to extract a certain sense or feeling for that individual they may need to poke at the subject in various ways to see how it responds back at them. From such poking they get what information they want, aka Resonance.
    I do this all the time, poke people in various ways to see what they're gonna do. (Occasionally, I will LITERALLY poke them, but usually I don't do that unless I know them very well and am teasing or emphasizing a point.) But figurative poking when I'm trying to figure someone out, yes. And sometimes I'm mean to see what will happen but only if I care. If not, I don't bother.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, that reminds me of Gilly & Discojoe's bromance. Remember how they'd get into it? I think Gilly once said something along the line of Discojoe being his only worthy/challenging opponent or whatever. lol

duality
    We'd probably get married if one of us were female. Not lying.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, Gilly would have to be the female in that scenario. lol!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I am seeing Gilly in a dress, it works ok I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yup, Gilly would have to be the female in that scenario. lol!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Apparently female gilly has no boobs and a funny smile. How did discojoe get so much hair?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, if we're talking about danger in the Beta sense I'd think it would be more divided by the rational vs irrational clubs.
    I could see Beta rational's falling more so into "righteous evil" believing that they're inherently right in their actions and in many cases doing a service to humanity (i.e. ******, some cult leaders).
    Beta irrationals I'd imagine would fall more into "careless evil", that is doing what one wants and ignoring everything else even if others are hurt in the process (i.e. Al Capone, other gangs and mobs)
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a bipolar ENFj, probably.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take your last pic as a bad joke, what no Bush too?

Let's add some Wall St/corporate Cons (surely some LIE's to be found there), Weapon and Drug lords,corrupt religous leaders, charlatans etc to round out this beta heavy list (principally SLE, LSI and EIE you choose). I don't think Gulenko would like not having his power types all represented (SLE, LSI, EIE,LIE,ILI,SEE) (half joking)
    Oh a few more SLE's and LSEs i suppose
    Alexander the Great SLE
    Ceasar (SEE, SLE, LIE)?
    Genghis Khan ??LSE??

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice work, Ashton. Ive always been wanting to do a series of typing on serial killers(get it serial typings of serial killers haha). Maybe this is a good place to start.

Also I think that this is well put:

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    idk, if we're talking about danger in the Beta sense I'd think it would be more divided by the rational vs irrational clubs.
    I could see Beta rational's falling more so into "righteous evil" believing that they're inherently right in their actions and in many cases doing a service to humanity (i.e. ******, some cult leaders).
    Beta irrationals I'd imagine would fall more into "careless evil", that is doing what one wants and ignoring everything else even if others are hurt in the process (i.e. Al Capone, other gangs and mobs)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is very obivous to me. E8> E3 or E6. Regardless of any socionic types. Even on the profile of e8 when they get unhealthy it clearly states that this is the most dangerous type.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, that reminds me of Gilly & Discojoe's bromance. Remember how they'd get into it? I think Gilly once said something along the line of Discojoe being his only worthy/challenging opponent or whatever. lol

duality
    http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/gsa...badfriends.htm
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast