Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Song's type

  1. #1
    Creepy-

    Default Song's type

    Yes, another "type me" thread. Is it possible I'm SLI after all?

    I'm not big into talking about myself, and I'm not sure what kind of info to give here anyway, so if anyone has specific questions that'd help a lot.


    I realize that the very question of IEE vs. SLI sounds ridiculous. Si base vs. Si dual-seeking, Fe PoLR vs. Fe demonstrative, etc., seem like ludicrous things to wonder about, but there it is. People I've met and talked w who know socionics have differing views on my type as well, and so I'm looking for input from you guys.

    The confusion may be partly that I have a lot of Deltas around me and have grown comfortable using ego as well as superid functions... hmm.
    Last edited by female; 02-26-2011 at 04:22 AM.

  2. #2
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW, based on vibes... I'd say ESE. Just throwing it out there with no reason to back it up .

  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE, just like EII, like to give control over to their partner. So which one are you? Liking to control or let other be in control?

  4. #4
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    FWIW, based on vibes... I'd say ESE. Just throwing it out there with no reason to back it up .
    Pardon I mean, that's interesting, but I don't see Alpha at all... any reasons besides vibes? Or better yet, description of the vibes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    IEE, just like EII, like to give control over to their partner. So which one are you? Liking to control or let other be in control?
    Some of each; it depends on context.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I still think what I've always thought re: your type, IEE/ENFp.
    You used to have "Delta irrational, unsure which one," or something to that effect, on your wiki typings page. I know you settled on IEE last time I made a type thread, and I appreciate the thought you gave it then... I just feel something is not right about IEE. Then again, I don't feel totally right w SLI, either, obviously.

  5. #5
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I just feel something is not right about IEE. Then again, I don't feel totally right w SLI, either, obviously.
    WAAH!!! A;SLDKHGA;LKSJHGL;AKSJKJJF

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Pardon I mean, that's interesting, but I don't see Alpha at all... any reasons besides vibes? Or better yet, description of the vibes?



    Some of each; it depends on context.



    You used to have "Delta irrational, unsure which one," or something to that effect, on your wiki typings page. I know you settled on IEE last time I made a type thread, and I appreciate the thought you gave it then... I just feel something is not right about IEE. Then again, I don't feel totally right w SLI, either, obviously.
    Ok, in what situation would you like to assume control?

  7. #7
    Creepy-

    Default Re: Dolphin's SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT thread

    SLI is a type that I very, very strongly identified w for a long time. One of the primary reasons I re-typed to IEE was that a couple of people from the forum I met irl insisted that I was "too warm" to be SLI. And I *can* be warm. But I can also be quite cool and aloof.

    I keep to myself a lot. I turn down most social invitations simply bc I'd rather be by myself... I need plenty of alone time, and if I don't get it for some reason, I shut down automatically anyway, whether I'm w people or not; I can't help it, and that's why I would rather just be alone in the first place -- it saves the complications of having to answer questions and explain that I'm not mad at anyone and that nothing is wrong etc etc etc. And when that happens I do get angry, heh.

    This happened to me just last weekend, where I found out later that everyone thought I was angry and, though they didn't say it so bluntly, a bitch in general... just because I wasn't "participating" or whatever. Ugh. I hate that, and it happens over and over to me.

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, you are SLI ....I love my activity relations.

  9. #9
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    SLI is a type that I very, very strongly identified w for a long time. One of the primary reasons I re-typed to IEE was that a couple of people from the forum I met irl insisted that I was "too warm" to be SLI. And I *can* be warm. But I can also be quite cool and aloof.

    I keep to myself a lot. I turn down most social invitations simply bc I'd rather be by myself... I need plenty of alone time, and if I don't get it for some reason, I shut down automatically anyway, whether I'm w people or not; I can't help it, and that's why I would rather just be alone in the first place -- it saves the complications of having to answer questions and explain that I'm not mad at anyone and that nothing is wrong etc etc etc. And when that happens I do get angry, heh.

    This happened to me just last weekend, where I found out later that everyone thought I was angry and, though they didn't say it so bluntly, a bitch in general... just because I wasn't "participating" or whatever. Ugh. I hate that, and it happens over and over to me.
    I think I know how you feel..a person at work told me yesterday, "Try not to look so happy" sarcastically. And I started, because I had been lost in thought..it felt pretty bad to be so misunderstood..because I want to connect to people, not scare them off..I read somewhere where people respond better to an "open" face and I've tried to arrange my face so it's more open, if that's possible..but it doesn't seem to work..so yeah..

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Try reading the Jungian introverted feeling description and see if you relate to that. There shouldn't necessarily be any reason anyone should feel particularly social or emotionally giving while being Fi subtype ExFp, though its still something you might want to work on. Of course that's just one side of the argument, but that link is a good place to start.

  11. #11
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Yeah, I mean that once I settled on that type, I hadn't had any impressions on anything to cause me to deviate from that.

    But then you haven't really posted a lot in awhile, so I don't really have much new info to go off of. Maybe try posting a video?
    I may post a video... I made one but am ambivalent about actually putting it up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes, you are SLI ....I love my activity relations.
    Thanks, Maritsa. You seem to have a history of typing people as SLI though, which makes me even more curious as to why....

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I think I know how you feel..a person at work told me yesterday, "Try not to look so happy" sarcastically. And I started, because I had been lost in thought..it felt pretty bad to be so misunderstood..because I want to connect to people, not scare them off..I read somewhere where people respond better to an "open" face and I've tried to arrange my face so it's more open, if that's possible..but it doesn't seem to work..so yeah..
    Yeah, this sort of thing sounds very familiar. And I'm not doing the whole, "Oh I hate X! X must be my PoLR!" thing, ftr. The anecdote above was meant as an example of how, whatever type I am, Fe is not something I feel I am strong in, and I really couldn't care much less about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Try reading the Jungian introverted feeling description and see if you relate to that. There shouldn't necessarily be any reason anyone should feel particularly social or emotionally giving while being Fi subtype ExFp, though its still something you might want to work on. Of course that's still one side of the argument, but that link is a good place to start.
    Thanks for the link -- I'm exhausted atm but will read the introverted feeling section tomorrow, probably.

    But why would I want to work on it? I'm not socially inept or anything, lol. If I'd rather be by myself, or w a few close friends who won't hassle me to emote, than in a group, that's that; I don't see how it's a flaw I need to "work on."

  12. #12
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Why would I want to work on it? I'm not socially inept or anything, lol. If I'd rather be by myself, or w a few close friends, than in a group, that's that; I don't see how it's a flaw I need to "work on."
    Well how I relate personally to it is there's always room for change for the better. I think if there are certain people I really care about, I might want to work on opening up more and see what I could possibly do better to make the relationship easier in the long run, like noticing others needs and not just my own. That's mainly what I was referring to, don't know how relatable it is to your circumstance--not trying to give advice in this area lol.

    But yeah, that was just a side comment. I mainly wanted to address the Jungian Fi description, and how even Ne-ENFps can be social introverts, but more so with Fi subtypes. ie I know an IxFP in MBTI who is Ne-ENFp, and an INTP in MBTI who is Ne-ENTp. I definitely think the introversion/extroversion aspects, of social tendency versus an easier level of activity/awareness, often don't correlate.

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    No i don't...

    It's common though for SLI, being introverted and staying indoors to be more likely to be found on internet forums, wouldn't you think?

    I'm an introvert, that's one reason why I'm here.

    Extraverts would do it for social reason, I think...and other reasons too, but in general, SLI are computer/tech savvy and do enjoy forums (just a trend I've observed). Maybe, that leads me to conclude more likely an SLI than other type, but I've VI'd Golden, who's IEI and typed lots of other people who were not SLI.

  14. #14
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I keep to myself a lot. I turn down most social invitations simply bc I'd rather be by myself... I need plenty of alone time, and if I don't get it for some reason, I shut down automatically anyway, whether I'm w people or not; I can't help it, and that's why I would rather just be alone in the first place -- it saves the complications of having to answer questions and explain that I'm not mad at anyone and that nothing is wrong etc etc etc.
    Ha, I do this all the time. I feel bad about it a lot, especially when I go and I wind up vanishing. I'm not great at saying goodbye and sort of just walk off on my own. It's kind of hard to imagine myself in a serious relationship sometimes since I seem to need so much space.

  15. #15
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Ha, I do this all the time. I feel bad about it a lot, especially when I go and I wind up vanishing. I'm not great at saying goodbye and sort of just walk off on my own. It's kind of hard to imagine myself in a serious relationship sometimes since I seem to need so much space.
    A serious relationship doesn't have to be a "24/7 together" relationship. Right?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  16. #16
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From what I've seen and read of you, I see no reason to doubt Fi-ENFp.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  17. #17
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post

    I keep to myself a lot. I turn down most social invitations simply bc I'd rather be by myself... I need plenty of alone time, and if I don't get it for some reason, I shut down automatically anyway, whether I'm w people or not; I can't help it, and that's why I would rather just be alone in the first place -- it saves the complications of having to answer questions and explain that I'm not mad at anyone and that nothing is wrong etc etc etc. And when that happens I do get angry, heh.
    I know what you mean. I'm so used to weird looks I get when I decline invitations or choose to do things on my own rather than do the group thing. I try not to let it bother me, they just don't know me and if they don't want to take the time to get to know you because of that, they're really not even worth it. Sometimes I just want to get dramatic and scream to god WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THIS WAY DAMNIT but I don't. heh. Some guy called me weird today at work because I said I didn't like clubs...ugh, okay....I think we're just independent people and some people get insecure because they think you don't "like" them. Who cares, no worries. Do what you want, take care of yourself.

    I think if you were to post a video, that'd help tons but I hate posting vids of myself so it's whatever. I personally am sticking with IEE.

  18. #18
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    A serious relationship doesn't have to be a "24/7 together" relationship. Right?
    Nah, it doesn't, but I definitely know some women would get annoyed/feel I wasn't interested based off of how much time I like to spend doing my own thing. Take my sister for example. She can't be in the same house with someone without being in the same room doing something with them. So naturally, I'd be bad for anyone that needs constant attention and stuff.

  19. #19
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Nah, it doesn't, but I definitely know some women would get annoyed/feel I wasn't interested based off of how much time I like to spend doing my own thing. Take my sister for example. She can't be in the same house with someone without being in the same room doing something with them. So naturally, I'd be bad for anyone that needs constant attention and stuff.
    Then how are introverts supposed to balance out extroverts' need for constant interaction? Does your sister get mad or offended if you tell her to leave you alone?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  20. #20
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    SLI is a type that I very, very strongly identified w for a long time. One of the primary reasons I re-typed to IEE was that a couple of people from the forum I met irl insisted that I was "too warm" to be SLI. And I *can* be warm. But I can also be quite cool and aloof.

    I keep to myself a lot. I turn down most social invitations simply bc I'd rather be by myself... I need plenty of alone time, and if I don't get it for some reason, I shut down automatically anyway, whether I'm w people or not; I can't help it, and that's why I would rather just be alone in the first place -- it saves the complications of having to answer questions and explain that I'm not mad at anyone and that nothing is wrong etc etc etc. And when that happens I do get angry, heh.

    This happened to me just last weekend, where I found out later that everyone thought I was angry and, though they didn't say it so bluntly, a bitch in general... just because I wasn't "participating" or whatever. Ugh. I hate that, and it happens over and over to me.

    Song you know, i think IEEs and SLIs are more similar than one might think. Duals are inside out forms of each other.

    Interestingly, when i realized i wasn't IEI (per my initial self typing, converting from MBTI), i went searching for what my type might be, reading all the introvert type descriptions (because I considered myself an introvert, since I too like my me time, and get drained by large social outings). Guess what, the type i saw myself most closely in was SLI. And i was like "huh?? No way..." because i am really good with understanding people and have always been considered a relative expert on diplomacy and relationships
    among my friends and family. Then it came to my attention that i was actually a socionics extravert, and IEE fit like a glove. But that doesn't change the fact that i relate to a lot in the SLI descriptions.

    The things you're describing where people ask you whether you're mad at them in a group setting just because you're not emoting, all that means is you're Fi-valuing in an Fe-valuing group. You didn't put much stock in keeping track of the Fe-atmosphere, and thus didn't keep up with it, and ended up offending the Fe-valuers who took it personally. It doesn't mean you're Fi-POLR. Happens to me all the time. Unfortunately I work closely with an Fe-seeker .

    I think you're IEE from my interactions with you.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  21. #21
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I know what you mean. I'm so used to weird looks I get when I decline invitations or choose to do things on my own rather than do the group thing. I try not to let it bother me, they just don't know me and if they don't want to take the time to get to know you because of that, they're really not even worth it. Sometimes I just want to get dramatic and scream to god WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THIS WAY DAMNIT but I don't. heh. Some guy called me weird today at work because I said I didn't like clubs...ugh, okay....I think we're just independent people and some people get insecure because they think you don't "like" them. Who cares, no worries. Do what you want, take care of yourself.

    I think if you were to post a video, that'd help tons but I hate posting vids of myself so it's whatever. I personally am sticking with IEE.
    oh also i think it's an sp vs so thing.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  22. #22
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    oh also i think it's an sp vs so thing.
    That is what I think as well. That entire block of text sounds sp/sx to me, so maybe that's something to take into account. Because really, ISTp sounds so weird for you imo.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  23. #23
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First off, before I go and keep derailing this thread that Song's type has always been kind of interesting to me. She reminds me a hell of a lot of one of my cousins. She's laid back, not all that excitable, but likes to chime in on why certain things people do are getting in the way of what they're trying to accomplish. She's got a decent sense of humor, but always has had a more serious demeanor than most people in my family. Very grounded person. I've never really given her type a lot of thought and just kind of tagged her as IEE, but looking back I'm not sure why. Probably just because we seem to get along pretty well.

    IEEs have always been a tough type for me to define though. There's the more open outgoing ones like that one gamer girl that swallows hot dogs that Galen made a thread about once or one of my best friends that can carry any conversation into eternity talking about how to improve your life and then there's the quieter version that I hear about but don't really know anything about (like Rick, maybe?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Then how are introverts supposed to balance out extroverts' need for constant interaction? Does your sister get mad or offended if you tell her to leave you alone?
    That question is laden with enough theoretical background noise that I'm not sure what to tell you. They're supposed to, but what if they don't? Who knows. There are very different kinds of extroverts though. Some I enjoy talking with a lot more than others and just kind of gel with really easily. In those cases, I'll actually seek them out to spend time together. No matter who it is though, eventually I'll need to go do something on my own else I'll start tuning out. It's weird cause they'll ask me what I'm thinking about and to be honest a lot of the time I'm not really thinking of anything really. I'm just looking out the window at houses, some more homey than others, or five inches of undisturbed snow save some kind of small animals tracks, enjoying the breath going in and out of my lungs, maybe wondering if a day will come when I have a home and family of my own. It always seems like incredibly mundane stuff.

    I almost never tell anyone I need time alone. I either just go off on my own or come up with a diplomatic cover story. There's something about telling someone you need to be alone that makes me worry they'll take it personally so I do my best to soften it. Eh, it's not even being alone that I necessarily want, just that I can get burnt out if the people I'm with have high social expectations out of me since I gravitate more naturally towards the background of a group. The way I'd put it is that I'm a good listener, but I can appreciate silences too. Some people just aren't comfortable unless someone is saying something though and it surprises me that they don't run out of things to talk about.

  24. #24
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    It's weird cause they'll ask me what I'm thinking about and to be honest a lot of the time I'm not really thinking of anything really. I'm just looking out the window at houses, some more homey than others, or five inches of undisturbed snow save some kind of small animals tracks, enjoying the breath going in and out of my lungs, maybe wondering if a day will come when I have a home and family of my own. It always seems like incredibly mundane stuff.
    I love you.

  25. #25
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's like +1 only better, right?

  26. #26
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    That's like +1 only better, right?
    That's like + a billion because you just said something in borderline my own words that I'd been thinking to myself for years but was just never relevant to say.

  27. #27
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    That's like + a billion because you just said something in borderline my own words that I'd been thinking to myself for years but was just never relevant to say.
    You're gay.
    Last edited by Park; 02-28-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  28. #28
    Creepy-

    Default

    I'm SLI. Just to clear up any confusion caused by my IEE mistyping of the last many months.

    FTR, SLIs can be friendly... don't get friendliness and lack of Fe PoLR mixed up. That was the basis of the argument I believed for re-typing as IEE. Hmmmm....

    Anyway, goodbye, forumites... take care.

  29. #29
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO don't go

    You remind me of the cool and aloft James Franco (SLI) next to Anne (SEI) Look how excited she gets with - LOL DRAMA QUEEN


  30. #30
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I'm SLI. Just to clear up any confusion caused by my IEE mistyping of the last many months.

    FTR, SLIs can be friendly... don't get friendliness and Fe PoLR mixed up. That was the basis of the argument I believed for re-typing as IEE. Hmmmm....

    Anyway, goodbye, forumites... take care.
    Song, I had you down as an IEE. Welcome to team SLI. Still, if you wanna go back to IEE, we can use the duals.
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  31. #31
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I'm SLI. Just to clear up any confusion caused by my IEE mistyping of the last many months.

    FTR, SLIs can be friendly... don't get friendliness and lack of Fe PoLR mixed up. That was the basis of the argument I believed for re-typing as IEE. Hmmmm....

    Anyway, goodbye, forumites... take care.
    I'm a pretty friendly person if I do say so myself...SLI's get a bad rep sometimes and they're not all completely devoid of emotion. I think you should stay

  32. #32
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I'm a pretty friendly person if I do say so myself...SLI's get a bad rep sometimes and they're not all completely devoid of emotion. I think you should stay
    Jessica your SLI is showing.
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  33. #33
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Pardon I mean, that's interesting, but I don't see Alpha at all... any reasons besides vibes? Or better yet, description of the vibes?
    Oh, I just saw this. I'd have to get into it, but the things you mention in this thread aren't really that convincing for me for an SLI typing. I do see Si ego though, just not ST.

  34. #34
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Oh, I just saw this. I'd have to get into it, but the things you mention in this thread aren't really that convincing for me for an SLI typing.
    Your'e right Lobo. She's IEE, and just projecting. She needs an SLI, so she becomes one.
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  35. #35
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    Your'e right Lobo. She's IEE, and just projecting. She needs an SLI, so she becomes one.
    Hehe, I really couldn't say if she's IEE, but if she's so convinced about having a good grasp of Si, I wouldn't see her as SLI though... She doesn't come across as an ST from the posts I've read.

  36. #36
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nope, still don't believe it!

  37. #37
    not gonna be around as much anymore
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Granted, this was MBTI, but the very first time I ever did the MBTI online (it was a very short questionnaire, prolly not all that accurate) I came out as ISTP. When I read the description, though, it was more like I kept thinking "wow, that sounds like a really amazing person," and I really really wanted it to be me, to the point that I could even envision it. But, it wasn't me.

    Are you kinda feeling that same way?
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •