Thread: A definition of "Militant Rednecks"

Creepy-male

Default A definition of "Militant Rednecks"

So in the other thread I mentioned "militant rednecks"... this is the kind of thing I'm talking about, I found this video, I think this is a good example of the mentality.

This just makes me sad, I mean they are physically fighting over pancakes... how can someone literally tell me that this is a "warrior ethos"... I mean the samurai were a warrior ethos, this is pathetic.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People

*ba-dum bum*

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    This just makes me sad
    +100

And where is the restaurant personnel? Looks like nobody gives a crap. If they're not willing to remain civilized, they should be kicked out and continue their stupid fight outside.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be fun to throw the pancakes at them and then run away.

Then maybe they would feel stupid and stop being so annoying, but I'm not sure. There's a lot of people like that where I live.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Divided View Post
    It would be fun to throw the pancakes at them and then run away.

Then maybe they would feel stupid and stop being so annoying, but I'm not sure. There's a lot of people like that where I live.
    Where do you live lol?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay in all fairness, the problem wasn't started over the pancakes themselves, it was started over one stranger calling another stranger a bitch.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Okay in all fairness, the problem wasn't started over the pancakes themselves, it was started over one stranger calling another stranger a bitch.
    How do you know, bitch? Was you there?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-male

Yea I understand that, but honestly it all relates back to pancakes...

They wanted syrup for their pancakes, the other people didn't want to be bothered, they called them bitch, they got insulted.... they threw some punches to I don't know regain whatever respect they feel they lost from being called bitch and having their syrup request rejected, and it balloned out of control, they didn't like being punched... etc etc... but it was all over pancakes.

I mean the way it got handled, one party never got their pancakes or respect, and the other party didn't get left alone. This was largely a fail, I'm not assigning blame to one side or the other, but its definitely a fail and pretty pathetic to watch, especially when you consider how easy it would have been to just handle it different and get your pancakes/respect/privacy.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I FUCKING LOVE PANCAKES!!!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I FUCKING LOVE PANCAKES!!!
    But what do you love more?

(the answer is very close to you)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im kinda ofa ridnick.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Im kinda ofa ridnick.
    git yourself to a denny's then, just make sure you can either kick their arse or hand them the syrup. It's a lot like prison at denny's after 6pm.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldnt call them people, more like the missing link or something.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, there's nothing "redneck" about people in Massachusetts...lol. Though I'm guessing you're just talking about their behavior.

Also, One must take into account that this is at Denny's, on what looks like a busy night, more than likely a Friday or Saturday night where people often hit up Denny's after consuming tons of alcohol. My point being, I'd hardly go comparing the people in this video to the "warrior ethos" that was being talked about in the other thread. These people are just being stupid and retarded and shouldn't be compared to most Americans in general.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did however think it was funny how the blonde chick jumped in to talk all tons of shit and when her friend started getting her ass beat she just stayed off to the side, then after her friend was down the other chick went back to beat up the blonde a little more... I did get a kick out of that at least.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Though I'm guessing you're just talking about their behavior.
    Exactly

In fact that was the point of this... a definition because I didn't think it was clear what I meant in the previous topic.