Thread: Official VI Lucid Thread

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Default Official VI Lucid Thread...

Meh I hate being VI'd, but here's some random assortment of pictures, most of them are from vacations with my family and such, the span about the last 5 years or so.

I'm interesting in VI opinions

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have that nerdy hyperindependent male thing going on, you remind me kinda of that one Southpark dude in your face, and your personality... it's sorta that big heartedness mixed with assholeness, and also your sensitivity mixed with you being 'intense' about how you portray that to others, and all in all you just seem like a loner that doesn't know how to connect to people well. And of course I have a lot of the same 'issues', so that's why our Like Vibrations have attracted us on this forum.

You remind me of myself in ways, I think we would get along a lot in real life but if you would try to get close to me in real life social situations I would be very wary and push you away and think like 'omg he's a male that means he either wants to anally rape me, or sociopathically and sadistically torture me in his basement and put me in a well. Probably both.' You're probably a nice guy, but it's better to be safe than sorry. All men have beast in them and they just wanna throat fuck everything. I mean sure they might feel guilty about it afterwards, but my poor throat is still sore from being fucked! Being guilty doesn't mean shit, you FUCKED MY THROAT STUPID MALE!

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You have that nerdy hyperindependent male thing going on, you remind me kinda of that one Southpark dude in your face, and your personality... it's sorta that big heartedness mixed with assholeness, and also your sensitivity mixed with you being 'intense' about how you portray that to others, and all in all you just seem like a loner that doesn't know how to connect to people well. And of course I have a lot of the same 'issues', so that's why our Like Vibrations have attracted us on this forum.
    Yea that's sadly pretty accurate... except the loner part isn't really absolute, I do have friends and such and people I connect with easily in real life. But I'm probably more of a loner than I am a "member of the crowd/scene", and I like to be left alone by certain people in public. In high school for example, to 80% of the population I was just some dude walking around like a loner, but to 20% of people that I knew... I was more friendly and open. Contrast this with the type of people who have reputations which expand throughout the entire school. So in that sense I am a loner, but I'm not too insecure about this sort of thing, because to me its a matter of being part of X crowd or Y crowd. If I don't relate to Y crowd and I do to X crowd, then it's nothing to feel bad about... in fact most of the popular high school types want to expand their reputation which depends on reinforcing this absurd notion that you want to part of their crowd but they continuously reject you, agreeing to feel bad about this rejection feeds power to them... being an individual though threatens this, so its absolutely critical that people portray individuals as "loners" and cast a negative light on it to cement their dominance.

I would be very wary and push you away and think like 'omg he's a male that means he either wants to anally rape me, or sociopathically and sadistically torture me in his basement and put me in a well. Probably both.' You're probably a nice guy, but it's better to be safe than sorry. All men have beast in them and they just wanna throat fuck everything. I mean sure they might feel guilty about it afterwards, but my poor throat is still sore from being fucked! Being guilty doesn't mean shit, you FUCKED MY THROAT STUPID MALE!
    Lol realistically, I would probably do neither... I haven't anally raped or sociopathically sadistically tortured anyone. But I understand why you'd probably be wary or whatever -- because you fear the straightman-ness in people or something.
    Last edited by male; 03-01-2011 at 01:16 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I remember this thread.

I think you're IJ temperment. So let's break that down: That's either: INFj,INTj, ISTj or ISFj.

ISFj....no, because you're not 'bitchy' or morally-guardian-ish enough for that. You don't really moralize often and if you do it's in a way that's kind of insecure, no offense- but it just doesn't seem to be an area you're confident in.

ISTj...hmm, maybe. My quadra? Perhaps. I do understand you pretty well but then again it's hard for me to fully emotionally connect with you - which might signal Fi-polr, which just goes you back to being entp again. But ur temperment seems more IJ. You're probably not ISTj though because you're not aggressive enough and I have a hard time seeing you as a sensor.

INFj... oh no not at all. I just can't see how you'd be Fi-valuing, let alone be Fi-ego.

INTj.... I think this is the most likely type for you. You seem to have Se polr because when you lash out at others it just doesn't work because deep down inside I can see your innocense too much. I think you'd respond very well to somebody showing you lots of caregiving love and affection. And you seem to enjoy it when I give u Fe.

You're just like a cooler INTj. You're a cool guy, you look pretty bitch-ass with those shades. A lot of INTjs are just....more awkward and nerdy looking than you. You're still INTj nerdy, with your video game love and music making but you also dress really well and come across as independent. That's attractive cuz in your heart of hearts your a nerd who likes 16types adventures but you also know how to dress well.

I wish you were gay you look sexy to me in that pic of u wearing shades. =p

Creepy-male

I remember this thread.

I think you're IJ temperment. So let's break that down: That's either: INFj,INTj, ISTj or ISFj.

ISFj....no, because you're not 'bitchy' or morally-guardian-ish enough for that. You don't really moralize often and if you do it's in a way that's kind of insecure, no offense- but it just doesn't seem to be an area you're confident in.

ISTj...hmm, maybe. My quadra? Perhaps. I do understand you pretty well but then again it's hard for me to fully emotionally connect with you - which might signal Fi-polr, which just goes you back to being entp again. But ur temperment seems more IJ. You're probably not ISTj though because you're not aggressive enough and I have a hard time seeing you as a sensor.

INFj... oh no not at all. I just can't see how you'd be Fi-valuing, let alone be Fi-ego.

INTj.... I think this is the most likely type for you. You seem to have Se polr because when you lash out at others it just doesn't work because deep down inside I can see your innocense too much. I think you'd respond very well to somebody showing you lots of caregiving love and affection. And you seem to enjoy it when I give u Fe.

You're just like a cooler INTj. You're a cool guy, you look pretty bitch-ass with those shades. A lot of INTjs are just....more awkward and nerdy looking than you. You're still INTj nerdy, with your video game love and music making but you also dress really well and come across as independent. That's attractive cuz in your heart of hearts your a nerd who likes 16types adventures but you also know how to dress well.

I wish you were gay you look sexy to me in that pic of u wearing shades. =p
    Lol I really don't like the way you use socionics that much tbh, but I at least understand what you are communicating if that makes sense lol... I understand the message, but I use the language of socionics differently etc...

Anyways I completely agree about the moralizing thing. I do talk a lot about ethics as hkkmr, bolt, and you have pointed out but the thing people don't get is that I see myself as a moral thinker rather than a moral preacher. I like to think things through in a somewhat personal esoteric/philosophical manner to arrive at certain moral conclusions, and I like to share these. That's different from someone who preaches... preaching is more direct. It's a proclamation of the truth... an inspirational message etc... its more direct and conclusive. A moral thinker is more open ended. That's why I'm more insecure. I'm not trying to inspire people with my moral thoughts, I'm trying to connect together things logically. A lot of people disagree with me though because they don't understand the method to my logic, or semantics, or they disagree with the root principles, and it becomes a debate, which I try to clarify, but usually divulges into a bad argument.

My thinking is a lot more "law" like in nature. As in what are the root principles to morality. I feel more as though the goal of my moral thinking is to develop major themes and aphorisms I can rely on. That I've spent time defending and have developed and grown.

That's the insecurity I think you're seeing. I'm not trying to raise people's spirits on here and fire them up... I'm trying to build those themes and aphorisms. Currently I'd say those themes and aphorisms are pretty broken... I feel like I came on here with some fairly strong and consistent aphorisms and themes... and really they've gotten picked apart quite violently. Which is fine because it will only lead to me going back to perfect them. Next round, once I get my mojo back they will be better understood, better communicated, more confident, and so forth.

I could come on here and preach simple christain 101..... "HEY YOU KNOW WHO IS AWESOME JESUS IS! HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS! THATS PRETTY AWESOME! HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING YOU REGRETTED AND FELT GUILTY ABOUT IT!!! WELL GUESS WHAT!!! JESUS KNEW THIS!!!! WOW JESUS IS PRETTY SMART!!!! HE KNEW THAT PEOPLE MADE MISTAKES!!!! SO HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF SO THAT GOD WOULD FORGIVE YOU FOR THOSE MISTAKES!!! JESUS IS A PRETTY GOOD GUY!!!!! SO NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A MISTAKE JUST REMEMBER NOT TO SWEAT IT BECAUSE GOD GAVE HIS SON SO THAT YOU'D BE FORGIVEN!!!!!! YOU MAY BE SAYING THAT'S IT!!! I DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING!!!! YES THATS IT!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS AFFIRM CHRISTS NAME AND YOU FORGIVEN AND WILL GO TO HEAVEN!!!!! JESUS IS ALRIGHT!!!!!"

Further I could go out and seek a christian group of like minded people and be a hero in that sphere constantly preaching to them, as they hail me as some great communicator and motivator... but I really prefer the process of creative destruction so much more. Constantly throwing my ideas at the opposition and refining things.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    assortment of pictures
    My impression is ILI.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would like to ask for a video recording of you please. You may make one effortlessly on youtube.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lucid (sorry it took me so long to get back to you)

Thank you for your blunt honesty, but this is a socionics forum where everybody is subjugated to be analyzed via the functions. I can still see you as a middle class independent boy with a big heart, that has good 'business social skills' but does poorly when expressing his desires in a more romantic sense... However since you are Fe/Ti valuing this is a lot more tolerable to me.

You remind me of myself when I was in high school, and I always wanted to connect with a boy like you, as a friend- because you were usually the types that were nice to me, and didn't bully me. And then on some threads you talk about your job and your places that you work and I can't help but thinking 'how middle class' (I don't mean that in a patronizing way)

It's like you are responsible and those are very endearing traits, and part of you really wants to succeed and not just be dragged down to the sociopathic underbelly of society's dirt bags. But the drama of interpersonal relationships is going to drive you crazy, and you are going to cut yourself off too much from humanity's dirty, smelly core and sooner or later you'll snap, and probably then want to be in a relationship "Like a normal person."

But like most smart guys, this won't happen until later in your life probably.

Creepy-male

Lucid (sorry it took me so long to get back to you)

Thank you for your blunt honesty, but this is a socionics forum where everybody is subjugated to be analyzed via the functions. I can still see you as a middle class independent boy with a big heart, that has good 'business social skills' but does poorly when expressing his desires in a more romantic sense... However since you are Fe/Ti valuing this is a lot more tolerable to me.

You remind me of myself when I was in high school, and I always wanted to connect with a boy like you, as a friend- because you were usually the types that were nice to me, and didn't bully me. And then on some threads you talk about your job and your places that you work and I can't help but thinking 'how middle class' (I don't mean that in a patronizing way)

It's like you are responsible and those are very endearing traits, and part of you really wants to succeed and not just be dragged down to the sociopathic underbelly of society's dirt bags. But the drama of interpersonal relationships is going to drive you crazy, and you are going to cut yourself off too much from humanity's dirty, smelly core and sooner or later you'll snap, and probably then want to be in a relationship "Like a normal person."

But like most smart guys, this won't happen until later in your life probably.
    I think you are right about the opening up in a romantic sense, I'm a typical e5 who struggles too much with keeping my feeling reserved, and I end up analyzing and observing reality more than I wish.

Also the entire concept of drama of interpersonal relationships... very true this is also e5, withdrawl as a result of the more gritty aspects of reality. Although for me I don't necessarily think this is too much a problem as I can be rather cynical enough to appreciate the shittiness of reality from time to time. It's more just the drama causing me to withdrawl back into being more reserved.

I think you are right overall though, and its kind of daunting, but those are the challenges in front of me. To learn how to open up emotively more and withstand the constant duress that interpersonal relationships will create in terms of drama. Then again everyone faces those problems, its just that they don't have the same strategy as maybe I do, which is to withdrawl from reality. e8's for example, they typically deal with interpersonal drama very sadistically, I mean everyone has their challenges... thats no reason to give up hope.

But I think you've accurately characterized my internal conflicts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esi

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
    esi
    and may be seen as being used interchangeably because they are roles to each other; this would actually make him LSI and looking like ESI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-male

Lol what a shitty thread, why do I occasionally get ESI things.... I think ILE is solid option on the VI side. I think LII is a solid option on the side of my writing.

But ESI, I'm the furthest thing from one.... ESI is typically e2-ish, I'm hardly e2. I'm a complete asshole with people and have trouble relating to Fi. I'm so much more of a thinker its insane, all my friends I've ever had never have seen me as a person with a "huge heart" or whatever... in fact I regularly get shit from my parents, my friends, my colleagues, whatever for being too thinking and sometimes aloof/difficult. I primarily interact with people by conversation which is bent towards thinking. I think my friends, family, and colleagues would describe me as interesting and bright to people I know and reserved towards people I don't know mostly with the ability to turn my reserve off when I want to.

Really if there was one thing I suck at its emotional things, and not emotional things in terms of art/writing/psychology things... but emotional things in terms with being that person that supports people, always there to help, a caring person etc. In most of my interaction I do help people its more on the basis of using my skills or abilities to perform some task for them, stuff like "hey my computer's broken".... I'll fix that. Not "hey I'm depressed".... I'll fix that by being a shoulder to lean on etc, by simply "being there" etc.... I'm not that kind of person at all.

Further the idea of my being a "Sensor" is pretty ridiculous. I went to school in San Antonio my first year of college and I realized driving through the area I went to school how much of an intuitive I actually was -- half the area I hardly even recognized, the sensory details almost entirely escaped me of the area, I found that I only recognized certain key landmarks. Thinking on this I realized when I was there I hardly ever paid attention to my surroundings besides a few key things, everything else was merely space in between that was insignificant. I never really took in the sensory details of the area, and I remember how much time I spent in my head the first year there. I roomed with 3 people I knew from high school, but since I was looking to transfer out after the first year my reality with people was very constrained. I would see a few people around campus I sort of knew, would talk to them, and never saw them after I left, hung out mostly with my roommates, and would go back to Austin at any chance I got to hang out with people I knew rather than trying to expand myself socially there. In the time in between all of this I would study, write music, and smoke weed most of my time... I remember the entire thing being very empty in terms of people and me spending more time in my head than I would like, mostly empty space I would fill with work-music-weed-thinking with occasional adventures I would undertake with my friends that I knew really well. It was pretty obvious to me on reflection on exactly how intuitive that was and how intuitive that sounded. Intuition is typically describe as a lot of things but one particularly interesting definition of the term is related to the idiom "intuitive leap"... the concept of arrive at a conclusion suddenly without a clear knowledge of the steps in between, the idea of connecting the dots, gestalt thinking and so forth. I think really looking deep into my life at that time it was obviously this is how I related to my perception of reality... certain portions of time were I was intensely in the moment and focused on reality with the rest of the time being in my head trying to connect the dots. That time is an especially good time to reflect on also because I remember it being a particularly self-awakened time and not one of those times I spent drudging through the day to day. In general that aspect has only grown in my perception, occasionally I get a pulse of something but mostly I just pound away at the superficial details, my life currently is like waiting at an airport terminal.

Anyways the intuitive aspect and the thinking aspect are rather obvious to me. If I were an ST or NF beta's would not be a bad guess but I mostly relate to NT and alpha NT. Finally my emphasis on the Ne-aspect over taking the formalized logic too seriously makes me relate to Ne more than Ti. I mean I make my living as an analyst and I got a physics/aerospace degree.

Also most of those pictures are when I was around 20, some a little older. That was midway through college... and most are from family vacations, as I don't really do the whole facebook/myspace snap a picture of myself everytime I have a beer in my hand at some social function thing.

I should take a picture more recently as I'm gaining on 25 yrs old, I'm basically just a little younger than dj.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shang Tsung View Post
    Lol what a shitty thread, why do I occasionally get ESI things.... I think ILE is solid option on the VI side. I think LII is a solid option on the side of my writing.

But ESI, I'm the furthest thing from one.... ESI is typically e2-ish, I'm hardly e2. I'm a complete asshole with people and have trouble relating to Fi. I'm so much more of a thinker its insane, all my friends I've ever had never have seen me as a person with a "huge heart" or whatever... in fact I regularly get shit from my parents, my friends, my colleagues, whatever for being too thinking and sometimes aloof/difficult. I primarily interact with people by conversation which is bent towards thinking. I think my friends, family, and colleagues would describe me as interesting and bright to people I know and reserved towards people I don't know mostly with the ability to turn my reserve off when I want to.

Really if there was one thing I suck at its emotional things, and not emotional things in terms of art/writing/psychology things... but emotional things in terms with being that person that supports people, always there to help, a caring person etc. In most of my interaction I do help people its more on the basis of using my skills or abilities to perform some task for them, stuff like "hey my computer's broken".... I'll fix that. Not "hey I'm depressed".... I'll fix that by being a shoulder to lean on etc, by simply "being there" etc.... I'm not that kind of person at all.

Further the idea of my being a "Sensor" is pretty ridiculous. I went to school in San Antonio my first year of college and I realized driving through the area I went to school how much of an intuitive I actually was -- half the area I hardly even recognized, the sensory details almost entirely escaped me of the area, I found that I only recognized certain key landmarks. Thinking on this I realized when I was there I hardly ever paid attention to my surroundings besides a few key things, everything else was merely space in between that was insignificant. I never really took in the sensory details of the area, and I remember how much time I spent in my head the first year there. I roomed with 3 people I knew from high school, but since I was looking to transfer out after the first year my reality with people was very constrained. I would see a few people around campus I sort of knew, would talk to them, and never saw them after I left, hung out mostly with my roommates, and would go back to Austin at any chance I got to hang out with people I knew rather than trying to expand myself socially there. In the time in between all of this I would study, write music, and smoke weed most of my time... I remember the entire thing being very empty in terms of people and me spending more time in my head than I would like, mostly empty space I would fill with work-music-weed-thinking with occasional adventures I would undertake with my friends that I knew really well. It was pretty obvious to me on reflection on exactly how intuitive that was and how intuitive that sounded. Intuition is typically describe as a lot of things but one particularly interesting definition of the term is related to the idiom "intuitive leap"... the concept of arrive at a conclusion suddenly without a clear knowledge of the steps in between, the idea of connecting the dots, gestalt thinking and so forth. I think really looking deep into my life at that time it was obviously this is how I related to my perception of reality... certain portions of time were I was intensely in the moment and focused on reality with the rest of the time being in my head trying to connect the dots. That time is an especially good time to reflect on also because I remember it being a particularly self-awakened time and not one of those times I spent drudging through the day to day. In general that aspect has only grown in my perception, occasionally I get a pulse of something but mostly I just pound away at the superficial details, my life currently is like waiting at an airport terminal.

Anyways the intuitive aspect and the thinking aspect are rather obvious to me. If I were an ST or NF beta's would not be a bad guess but I mostly relate to NT and alpha NT. Finally my emphasis on the Ne-aspect over taking the formalized logic too seriously makes me relate to Ne more than Ti. I mean I make my living as an analyst and I got a physics/aerospace degree.

Also most of those pictures are when I was around 20, some a little older. That was midway through college... and most are from family vacations, as I don't really do the whole facebook/myspace snap a picture of myself everytime I have a beer in my hand at some social function thing.

I should take a picture more recently as I'm gaining on 25 yrs old, I'm basically just a little younger than dj.
    I'm pretty sure you are intuitive dominant function. Which intuition and your creative function I'm not certain about. I'm not sure ethical types are always very supportive or caring either. I think you're IEE as my best guess, because imo no matter your proficiency with science or your job as a analyst(all of which is not really type related, your intuition dominance would explain that easily), your decision mechanism is more ethical than logical.

Anyways the intuitive aspect and the thinking aspect are rather obvious to me. If I were an ST or NF beta's would not be a bad guess but I mostly relate to NT and alpha NT.

Algorithmically and informationally, in this statement, you basically accept a set of possibilities but conclude base on the type you "relate" to most which is ILE that you are ILE. There is not a structure of logic or dependent causal framework you use to justify your typing, but simply, from your statement subjective feeling. If you one day relate to SEI more would you become SEI? Anyways, I don't think you're a positivist either. I don't think you're particularly bad in ethics, you might be an asshole, but if I had a nickle for every ethical type that was an asshole, you get the idea. Ethical types don't have some magical, how to be a nice supportive person skill. That's largely a product of desire, experience, and skill. A ethical type can be proficient at making others experience negative experiences as well.

Anyways, you should try to deal with some people of different types and see who you socialize with better.

Creepy-pikachu

lol @ infantile suggestions.

Seriously?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    lol @ infantile suggestions.

Seriously?
    o.O What are you thinking?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Spastic Jadae is spastic.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that a Grumman Hellcat in the last picture? Cool.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Is that a Grumman Hellcat in the last picture? Cool.
    yea that was at an airshow, I have a lot of pictures of WWII aircraft.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp would be my guess but I really don't know.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Infantile + EP = ILE/ENTp

P.S. I knew that was you the first time you put these pictures up. And I know a lot of people said IEI, but I don't see any look on you. You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.

Choose your destiny:

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ENTp seeming like the best fit. Not sure about subtype.

It's funny how ILE can seem kind of IEI-ish. There's a sweetness/shyness about some ENTps, so I can understand why people would go there in typing you, but it seems pretty off if I try to think of you as IEI.

You remind me quite a bit of my son (though he's only seven), who's probably ILE-Ne. And I wondered at first if he might be IEI, but that type also doesn't work for him. Things I see in your photos that remind me of ENTp: loose-limbed, earnest/pure demeanor, very clear/frank look in your gaze, shape of the head, shape of the lips--and the kind of movement that the still pix imply overall.

See this thread where I asked for help in typing my child:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...olden+son+entp

Since then, with further observation and understanding, his type as ENTp has become increasingly obvious to me.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.
    lolwut?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choose your destiny:

α

β

γ

δ
    lol this is win.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-male

P.S. I knew that was you the first time you put these pictures up. And I know a lot of people said IEI, but I don't see any look on you. You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.
    Lol yea I did notice you were the only one who said ILE, it was funny to see what people said and pretend like it was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I agree with ENTp seeming like the best fit. Not sure about subtype.

It's funny how ILE can seem kind of IEI-ish. There's a sweetness/shyness about some ENTps, so I can understand why people would go there in typing you, but it seems pretty off if I try to think of you as IEI.
    Yea, I'm not 100% sweet/shy... I just decided to post up pictures that are more positive/friendly, I have some were I look more badass or angry or sad or just like an idiot... but I didn't want to seem intimidating/emo/stupid.

Also a lot of the ones I posted up are from family vacations and so forth, so generally its when someone's taking a picture of me and I'm smiling and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    You remind me quite a bit of my son (though he's only seven), who's probably ILE-Ne. And I wondered at first if he might be IEI, but that type also doesn't work for him. Things I see in your photos that remind me of ENTp: loose-limbed, earnest/pure demeanor, very clear/frank look in your gaze, shape of the head, shape of the lips--and the kind of movement that the still pix imply overall.

See this thread where I asked for help in typing my child:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...olden+son+entp

Since then, with further observation and understanding, his type as ENTp has become increasingly obvious to me.
    Interesting, although really the ENTp type is defined by the function and specifically Ne + Thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I think you bear a slight resemblance to Mountain Dew.
    Lol, maybe its the haircut... which btw I don't like that much, my parents are very big on the clean cut thing... so I've had that haircut forever. My mom's a neat freak ISTj and my dad's an ex-military a-10 pilot... so they indoctrinated me early on as a child to make my appearance very clean cut, although I really think clean cut looks shitty lol.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has inspired me
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Deltas like this ?
    I much prefer Bittersweet Samba myself.

Ignore the first few seconds

Actually when I first saw him link Spanish Flea I kinda cringed and thought "ew no way"
    Then it turned out I'd been listening to it for 15 minutes straight.
    Last edited by Galen; 02-25-2011 at 05:35 AM.