Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 119

Thread: Official VI Lucid Thread

  1. #1
    Creepy-male

    Default Official VI Lucid Thread...

    Meh I hate being VI'd, but here's some random assortment of pictures, most of them are from vacations with my family and such, the span about the last 5 years or so.

    I'm interesting in VI opinions



















  2. #2
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is that a Grumman Hellcat in the last picture? Cool.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  3. #3
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Is that a Grumman Hellcat in the last picture? Cool.
    yea that was at an airshow, I have a lot of pictures of WWII aircraft.

  4. #4
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFp would be my guess but I really don't know.

  5. #5
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Infantile + EP = ILE/ENTp

    P.S. I knew that was you the first time you put these pictures up. And I know a lot of people said IEI, but I don't see any look on you. You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.

    Choose your destiny:
     

     

     

     

  6. #6
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with ENTp seeming like the best fit. Not sure about subtype.

    It's funny how ILE can seem kind of IEI-ish. There's a sweetness/shyness about some ENTps, so I can understand why people would go there in typing you, but it seems pretty off if I try to think of you as IEI.

    You remind me quite a bit of my son (though he's only seven), who's probably ILE-Ne. And I wondered at first if he might be IEI, but that type also doesn't work for him. Things I see in your photos that remind me of ENTp: loose-limbed, earnest/pure demeanor, very clear/frank look in your gaze, shape of the head, shape of the lips--and the kind of movement that the still pix imply overall.

    See this thread where I asked for help in typing my child:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...olden+son+entp

    Since then, with further observation and understanding, his type as ENTp has become increasingly obvious to me.

  7. #7
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.
    lolwut?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  8. #8
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    lolwut?
    lolyup.

    It's the Alpha NT-look.

    P.S. Lucid, this reminded me of some the old pictures of mine. I have nearly the same exact expressions and moments as you.

  9. #9
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you bear a slight resemblance to Mountain Dew.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  10. #10
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post

    Choose your destiny:
     
    α

     
    β

     
    γ

     
    δ
    lol this is win.
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  11. #11
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I think you bear a slight resemblance to Mountain Dew.
    Oh. Then Lucid must be SLE. Sorry for the lousy feedback, Lucid. Come to Beta ... come to Beta ...

  12. #12
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Infantile + EP = ILE/ENTp

    P.S. I knew that was you the first time you put these pictures up. And I know a lot of people said IEI, but I don't see any look on you. You almost look like MegaDoomer, except he looks more like he will destroy you by looking at you—in comparison to you—where you will destroy someone walking away from their explosion; like the last picture minus the airfield.
    Lol yea I did notice you were the only one who said ILE, it was funny to see what people said and pretend like it was someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I agree with ENTp seeming like the best fit. Not sure about subtype.

    It's funny how ILE can seem kind of IEI-ish. There's a sweetness/shyness about some ENTps, so I can understand why people would go there in typing you, but it seems pretty off if I try to think of you as IEI.
    Yea, I'm not 100% sweet/shy... I just decided to post up pictures that are more positive/friendly, I have some were I look more badass or angry or sad or just like an idiot... but I didn't want to seem intimidating/emo/stupid.

    Also a lot of the ones I posted up are from family vacations and so forth, so generally its when someone's taking a picture of me and I'm smiling and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    You remind me quite a bit of my son (though he's only seven), who's probably ILE-Ne. And I wondered at first if he might be IEI, but that type also doesn't work for him. Things I see in your photos that remind me of ENTp: loose-limbed, earnest/pure demeanor, very clear/frank look in your gaze, shape of the head, shape of the lips--and the kind of movement that the still pix imply overall.

    See this thread where I asked for help in typing my child:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...olden+son+entp

    Since then, with further observation and understanding, his type as ENTp has become increasingly obvious to me.
    Interesting, although really the ENTp type is defined by the function and specifically Ne + Thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I think you bear a slight resemblance to Mountain Dew.
    Lol, maybe its the haircut... which btw I don't like that much, my parents are very big on the clean cut thing... so I've had that haircut forever. My mom's a neat freak ISTj and my dad's an ex-military a-10 pilot... so they indoctrinated me early on as a child to make my appearance very clean cut, although I really think clean cut looks shitty lol.

  13. #13
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What I said in the other thread.

    Also, you remind me of this guy I used to take some classes with.

    http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1530/banbc.png

    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2388/bban.png
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  14. #14
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know some pictures, I recall that me and some ppl VI'd you as SLI, right?

    You look like Scandinavian or something .
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  15. #15
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    hld doesn't look the way that i thought he did, but somehow he does too, now that i've seen him.

    he's good people either way.

  16. #16
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    You look like Scandinavian or something .
    Yea most of my heritage is German/Irish, more German than Irish, so typical Northern European thing probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    hld doesn't look the way that i thought he did
    I get that a lot for some strange reason

  17. #17
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Yea most of my heritage is German/Irish, more German than Irish, so typical Northern European thing probably.
    Makes sense, yeah. You slightly reminded me of a Norwegian singer, that's why I said Scandinavian .

    As you said that your mother is LSI, is that her on the right, in the 5th picture?
    Edit: in fact you said that some pictures are with your family, so there's no doubt now, I guess .
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  18. #18
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    As you said that your mother is LSI, is that her on the right, in the 5th picture?
    Edit: in fact you said that some pictures are with your family, so there's no doubt now, I guess .
    Yea that's her, but I'm probably going to have to remove those pictures after some time.

  19. #19
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    ENTp as fuck.
    My thoughts exactly.

  20. #20
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Yea that's her, but I'm probably going to have to remove those pictures after some time.
    Oh come on, what's going to happen if people see them? I think she's a really good example of LSI VI, even more stereotypical than Ingrid Newkirk, IMO.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  21. #21
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Deltas like this ?
    I much prefer Bittersweet Samba myself.

    Ignore the first few seconds

    Actually when I first saw him link Spanish Flea I kinda cringed and thought "ew no way"
    Then it turned out I'd been listening to it for 15 minutes straight.
    Last edited by Galen; 02-25-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  22. #22
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Actually when I first saw him link Spanish Flea I kinda cringed and thought "ew no way"
    Then it turned out I'd been listening to it for 15 minutes straight.
    When I hear that song, I think of two old people dancing in a retirement home cafeteria.

  23. #23
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE totally works. You look a lot like this guy I just met who is probably leading. You also look a lot like Rick, FYI.

  24. #24
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You look nice. I thought you self-typed as LII, but you don't really look LII. They're right-you look more ILE.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just kidding...you're a rational type, most likely LSI.

    And, I'm not kidding.

    Is your dad your dual? Your mom is LSI so your dad has to be your dual.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Makes sense, yeah. You slightly reminded me of a Norwegian singer, that's why I said Scandinavian .

    As you said that your mother is LSI, is that her on the right, in the 5th picture?
    Edit: in fact you said that some pictures are with your family, so there's no doubt now, I guess .

    WOW both are the same type. Perfect.

  26. #26
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think he's ILE, though I did and also VI-wise one could say that.

    First and foremost the greatest difference between HLD and anything that's ILE is that he doesn't generate conclusions. Rather the opposite, he deconstructs any down to an amorphous array of inconclusive spare facts. Like someone who tells some stories, leisure time maybe, in fact it's annoying to me to observe that he asks questions but later emerges that he had no interest to find something, but rather some sort of voyeurism into what opinions people have on a certain subject. Pretty clearly Ne, but definitely Fi, if you ask me.

    Also, there's this Fi-is thing that I find at least laughable, making internal associations between "evil" things. For instance, that time he heard that killer experienced lucid dreams, he suggested that maybe he should change his username. There's also this ass-shit (no offense intended, a metaphor for great fear) about supposed evil eyes seeing his mother. There are more of such things that I observed along the time, IIRC - anti ILE at least.

    Furthermore, ILEs understand each other in basically any circumstance, at most one can ignore what the other claims because he's preoccupied with something more important.
    ---

    So please anyone, esp Maritsa, stop this circus of establishing that he's ILE based on some pictures.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  27. #27
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First couple of pictures I wanted to say LSI... but then I looked closely at the eyes, and I realized that intuitive is more likely, and ILE is actually a pretty good fit by VI.

    Also, I only clicked onto this thread to see if you look like your online persona. Some people look exactly like I'd imagine them looking and others don't.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  28. #28
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I don't think he's ILE, though I did and also VI-wise one could say that. . . .

    So please anyone, esp Maritsa, stop this circus of establishing that he's ILE based on some pictures.
    Lol, it's a VI thread, though.

  29. #29
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    First and foremost the greatest difference between HLD and anything that's ILE is that he doesn't generate conclusions. Rather the opposite, he deconstructs any down to an amorphous array of inconclusive spare facts. Like someone who tells some stories, leisure time maybe, in fact it's annoying to me to observe that he asks questions but later emerges that he had no interest to find something, but rather some sort of voyeurism into what opinions people have on a certain subject.
    Lol, I do generate conclusions... I just don't make an effort to push them on people with differing conclusions, so sometimes I'll just collect opinions and keep my judgments and conclusions internally. Pushing conclusions causes drama and most of the time it isn't worth it, if I feel I understand things well enough, then why should I go to any effort to explain it to someone unwilling to listen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Also, there's this Fi-is thing that I find at least laughable, making internal associations between "evil" things.
    Lol associations between "evil" things, what they hell are you talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    For instance, that time he heard that killer experienced lucid dreams, he suggested that maybe he should change his username.
    I was halfway joking... you obviously took that incredibly serious, I know that just because the killer happened to experience lucid dreams doesn't mean that experiencing lucid dreams is "evil". It was more the media was trying to portray the killer as "detached from reality" because he experienced lucid dreams, and I thought it could potentially roll over into hysteria... the same way people used to assume that if you played shooting games it would roll over into you become a columbine-esque school shooter. None of that is true fundamentally, but people still believe it because they are ignorant. I was cynically joking about my name. I didn't actually think it was "evil"... wow way to misunderstand me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    There's also this ass-shit (no offense intended, a metaphor for great fear) about supposed evil eyes seeing his mother. There are more of such things that I observed along the time, IIRC - anti ILE at least.
    Lol no, I don't care if you see my mother... but I didn't have her permission to post the pictures online, and generally if you post pictures without someones permission it can cause drama and conflict -- I don't have to go as deep as determining whether its "good" or "evil", the point is it can potentially cause problems and such. Generally I'm wondering why YOU are making such a big deal out of it.

    In general, all these supposed things you attribute to me making associations between "evil" things... are completely different. To me they are merely anticipations of negative events that could happen... they are no more "evil" to me than it's evil for your tire to go flat. I'll anticipate the potential for something negative to happen like a tire going flat, and then choose to bring along a spare tire... it's ridiculous to make the jump to saying I have associated flat tires with "evil". I mean just because the negative anticipation is in social terms and deals with people doesn't all of a sudden make these negative events "evil" or anything... I think you could be severely projecting -- which is my conclusion, just so I can point that out to you.
    Last edited by male; 02-26-2011 at 08:12 AM.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    you're highly categorical in your frame of presentation and thought, the is very clear. And, you have Se type of energy and movement, too.

  31. #31
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I don't think he's ILE, though I did and also VI-wise one could say that.

    First and foremost the greatest difference between HLD and anything that's ILE is that he doesn't generate conclusions. Rather the opposite, he deconstructs any down to an amorphous array of inconclusive spare facts.
    Why would an Ne, particularly Ne base be overtly concerned about generating conclusions? Isn't that the antithesis of Ne? Everything I've read about Ne defines it as seeking potentialities and "constantly studying underlying phenomena", the constancy implying that it doesn't tend to be drawn to definitiveness, at least not as a priority

    Like someone who tells some stories, leisure time maybe, in fact it's annoying to me to observe that he asks questions but later emerges that he had no interest to find something, but rather some sort of voyeurism into what opinions people have on a certain subject. Pretty clearly Ne, but definitely Fi, if you ask me.
    I'd think that it'd be more unlikely for an LII to leave their inquiries for whatever reason but I don't see why that would be odd for an ILE. Perhaps it's a subtype thing, idk, but this just sounds like prioritizing Ne over Ti, but not clearly devaluing Ti
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  32. #32
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Lol, it's a VI thread, though.
    That's actually the point. It's a VI thread and should not establish a typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Lol, I do generate conclusions... I just don't make an effort to push them on people with differing conclusions, so sometimes I'll just collect opinions and keep my judgments and conclusions internally. Pushing conclusions causes drama and most of the time it isn't worth it, if I feel I understand things well enough, then why should I go to any effort to explain it to someone unwilling to listen.
    It is not about pushing anything, you can generate conclusions but you actually don't. Besides, you make too much appeal to this moral shit when you argue (esp projecting), like this crap about "pushing conclusions" or the next paragraph I'll quote where you misrepresent what I wrote claim that I made those assumptions.

    But fine, you had way too much time to generate a very important conclusion: what's your type? One word, let's hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Lol associations between "evil" things, what they hell are you talking about.
    I'm talking about what I exemplified in the same paragraph, you passive-aggressive freak.
    (I know you think you're smart trying to annoy me, I just hate to waste my time "discussing" with a dumb-ass who can't/doesn't want to say anything constructive)
    @the others: see, what I was talking about. He has this "art" of saying absurd bullshit claims which is exactly what makes a Ti-Creative mad. I bet hkkmr, who despises him completely, felt the same thing.
    To be Introverted Logic Creative and say such things make absolutely no sense. HLD is not ILE.
    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    I was halfway joking... you obviously took that incredibly serious, I know that just because the killer happened to experience lucid dreams doesn't mean that experiencing lucid dreams is "evil". It was more the media was trying to portray the killer as "detached from reality" because he experienced lucid dreams, and I thought it could potentially roll over into hysteria... the same way people used to assume that if you played shooting games it would roll over into you become a columbine-esque school shooter. None of that is true fundamentally, but people still believe it because they are ignorant. I was cynically joking about my name. I didn't actually think it was "evil"... wow way to misunderstand me.
    That correlation was really ridiculous. Besides, what do yo care "how people see" these things, how they judge the political correctness of what you relate to? What if "people assume" or "the media portrayed", these are the most stupid arguments. If the people's prejudices make you get out of your way - unless your life is in danger, maybe not even so if you really care about justice - than you either have a big mental problem/trauma or you're not an ILE.

    I doubt that someone seriously associated you with the killer, though if it happened, you should rejoice: you found a potentially stupid acquaintance - one more brick in the building of knowledge. It makes no sense to me avoiding the facts and presenting to people where they have mistaken, but conform to these prejudices so that you appear a good boy, or whatever you had in mind.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  33. #33
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Why would an Ne, particularly Ne base be overtly concerned about generating conclusions? Isn't that the antithesis of Ne? Everything I've read about Ne defines it as seeking potentialities and "constantly studying underlying phenomena", the constancy implying that it doesn't tend to be drawn to definitiveness, at least not as a priority
    You are right, about the endless seeking of ILEs, but not about definitiveness. ILEs are not categorical in the sense that once they found the conclusion they never change their mind, but I'm talking about these steps in their endless conquest for the truth, those "I found it! I found it!", you know? Don't confuse conclusions with resoluteness - also "discovery" is not a word I could use because it excludes the analytical nature of ILE findings.

    You focused exclusively on Ne, but did not considered Ti as well, the Creative function of the ILE. Also, ILEs are known to come and share the insights with everyone, while what he said - "keep for myself" - is inconsistent with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I'd think that it'd be more unlikely for an LII to leave their inquiries for whatever reason but I don't see why that would be odd for an ILE. Perhaps it's a subtype thing, idk, but this just sounds like prioritizing Ne over Ti, but not clearly devaluing Ti
    I don't acknowledge these subtype systems, so I don't know about the case of prioritizing Ne so much to appear some sort of IEE. Or something? Normally, what you say I type IEE, and IMO that's the correct typing in classical Socionics, because "deprioritizing" Ti so much, up to that level of disinterest in its aspects, is rather weak Ti (all types use all IEs) - that's how actually "weak Xy" is detected, which I also did.

    ILEs listen to and tell (maybe more speaking than listening ) "juicy" information, full of knowledge and understanding, not just trivial blah-blah, speaking with people, opinions, etc. ILEs are normally not empathetic, relatively cold and not very interested in people's general feelings and opinions on things, unless they need to know something specifically.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  34. #34
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alpha introvert is my best guess.

    It'd be helpful in typing you if you wrote a bit about yourself.

  35. #35
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Besides, you make too much appeal to this moral shit when you argue (esp projecting)
    How is psychological projection "moral shit"... lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    But fine, you had way too much time to generate a very important conclusion: what's your type? One word, let's hear it.
    Lol I don't need to tell you, what a blatantly loaded question... fuck off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    @the others: see, what I was talking about. He has this "art" of saying absurd bullshit claims which is exactly what makes a Ti-Creative mad. I bet hkkmr, who despises him completely, felt the same thing.
    To be Introverted Logic Creative and say such things make absolutely no sense. HLD is not ILE.
    Lol what is this? You sound like you should be standing on a pulpit trying to denounce me. Honestly to be frank, my sociotype isn't really that important to me, so choose one of 16 types for me and see if I care, it will have little influence over my real life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I'm talking about what I exemplified in the same paragraph, you passive-aggressive freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I just hate to waste my time "discussing" with a dumb-ass who can't/doesn't want to say anything constructive
    Classy, way to keep your cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Besides, what do yo care "how people see" these things
    I could ask the same thing to you, are you not engaged in a topic that is essentially about how "I see things" or how "Maritsa sees things".... maybe I'll get around to answering your question when you can answer it yourself, until then I'm not wasting my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    If the people's prejudices make you get out of your way - unless your life is in danger, maybe not even so if you really care about justice - than you either have a big mental problem/trauma or you're not an ILE.
    Apparently its faux pas for me to say your projecting, but apparently its completely justified for you to characterize me as a dumb-ass, passive aggressive, and have a mental problem. But merely me suggesting, you could be projecting... that's "moral shit"... hahaha wow.

    As for you thinking I'm not ILE, that's nice...

    Anything else you'd like to add?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    It makes no sense to me avoiding the facts and presenting to people where they have mistaken, but conform to these prejudices so that you appear a good boy, or whatever you had in mind.
    What are you saying? This is very inarticulately communicated, are you saying that I'm conforming to prejudices to appear a "good boy"? That isn't at all true, my goal in life is authenticity and not being a "good boy", in fact that characterization makes me want to puke. Now unless you have anything new to say, I'd suggest you leave or say it.

    I get that you're not my biggest fan and think I am not ILE, I heard you, and frankly I'm not interesting in discussing it further as I don't see productive discussion coming from this.
    Last edited by male; 02-26-2011 at 10:02 AM.

  36. #36
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In looking at your photos, peter811m came to mind ( www.youtube.com/peter811m )

    Most of his stuff is really creative and (alpha) fun, but his vlog is revealing as far as INTjs go. (I believe him to be INTj... For him, INFp is a more remote possibility, I think.)

  37. #37
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see ILE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  38. #38
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post


    Furthermore, ILEs understand each other in basically any circumstance, at most one can ignore what the other claims because he's preoccupied with something more important.
    ---
    Then I'm blaming the 73273276823678 kms between us for distorting understanding.

    HLD: we look alike, both in terms of ethnicity and Socionics type.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  39. #39
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Honestly to be frank, my sociotype isn't really that important to me, so choose one of 16 types for me and see if I care, it will have little influence over my real life.
    That was part of my point, yeah. Thanks for confirming. As you maybe observed and read in the descriptions, ILEs are likely the most curious and investigative type. I hope you agree that to be an ILE, being aware of Socionics and not being curious what your own type is, sounds rather inconceivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Lol I don't need to tell you, what a blatantly loaded question... fuck off.
    LOL, an "ILE" challenged to state his opinion on a matter replying with "I don't need to tell you".
    Why not, am I bad, am I evil, is that hurtful, does it matter if it's hurtful, did I corner you, or what's the matter? We can't even have a reasonable discussion without you mixing your feelings in and the point is that you appear to have Super-Ego Ti, feeling threatened when you're framed into stating your opinion clear-cut.

    Say no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    I get that you're not my biggest fan and think I am not ILE, I heard you, and frankly I'm not interesting in discussing it further as I don't see productive discussion coming from this.
    Looking back, I can barely understand what your problem was and why you quarreled for. You apparently felt attacked when I began discussing your personality, like it was some sort of taboo, taking expressions literally out of context (eg "never drawing conclusions" not the way I meant it) and defending against these imaginary assaults.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  40. #40
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Then I'm blaming the 73273276823678 kms between us for distorting understanding.
    Apart from typing you as a Te valuer, I was talking about ILEs in general (Identity relationship type). What is your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    HLD: we look alike, both in terms of ethnicity and Socionics type.
    I'm anxious to see your pictures, you previously said different stories, that your friends compare you to Feynman for example, now you look like HLD, I'm very curious in how you look.

    For the record, HLD doesn't remind me of Feynman at all.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •