Thread: Extroverted Ethical types falling for one another

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Extroverted Ethical types falling for one another

There was a ESE complaining that INTJ's do not show enough affection on another forum and I remember reading a russian description of duality citing the very problem between Extroverted Ethical types clashing with Introverted Logical types. That is to say they mention Extroverted Ethical types often marrying each other and often sooner than all other types but in the long run they were short-sighted and suddenly the introverted Locial types do not seem as bad. Intially the attraction Extroverted Ethical types have to one another is they have a larger supply of romantic expressions to drawn upon unlike the Introverted logical types. Romantically the Inroverted logical type is out-matched. Anyways I'm wonderting what examples of Extroverted Ethical make romantic displays. Here is one that brought this all to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePcHxFJIuU

any thoughts?

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if the link work but the song is "I will follow you into the dark" by death cab for cutie - its an alright song.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes this is very common. It's very common for Benefit relations to seem very "attractive" to one another, the cause of many marriages that start too early and end rather fast. Duality is not attractive at first site especially to those who have never experienced it. They think that for example, my pair, LSE thinks that the low key and energy EII is not "fun" enough for them or active enough, but not knowing that when the stable energy has been established that they are very capable of doing anything as much as any other type. Another aspect of E/E relations is that, being E types they naturally seek out things to do in the objective world whether that's watching shows or picking up new hobbies. Being an I type, we can stay in longer and reflect...sociability has nothing to do with this. E's discuss the things they have in common, which further makes them more appealing to one another. Being naturally "humbeling" of myself and my hobbies and inside my own thoughts and emotions, I don't often advertise myself and my likes and I don't often speak that much, or speak my thoughts. E types need to see and observe what you are. The only way to get an E type is to learn to be like your dual, unfortunately, learn to talk more than listen.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think Fe ego chicks are adorable, but it gets boring after a while. There is only so much you can laugh about.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an interesting point as I find Extroverted men can often sweep women off their feet using alot of charm. Somtimes it is more like egotism.

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to marista: Yes I'm much more conversative in my energy which can rub extroverts the wrong way - they consider my behaviour to be like an asshole, werid, standoffish, or just plan boring. I often feel I am out of my element when at the bar or surrounded by a large group of friends. I often follow than lead.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These youtube videos are not relevant!

But yes, identical types find it easier to relate and find similarities at first but as far as I know as their level of knowledge and growth levels out they become useless to one another. At least that's on a theoretical level, I don't think anyone would ever cease to be useful to another unless they lead completely boring lives...

Introverted logical and extroverted feeling types can come from two completely different ends of the mental strata and will therefore will probably find it very difficult to relate and bridge gaps of cognitive differences. It is truly a very dissimilar and disharmonious relationship that is formed, and concessions must be made on both sides in order to learn to live with the other.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    That's an interesting point as I find Extroverted men can often sweep women off their feet using alot of charm. Somtimes it is more like egotism.
    My best friend is smooth like that.

He's ESE/ESFj and is coincidently with his identical.

It's almost going to be three years now.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say, let the man have his egotism!
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Interaction with an Identical partner may quickly become boring unless partners have common interests, working on the same project, or if one partner has sufficient preponderance in knowledge so a teacher and student situation can develop."

Here in Korea my ESE friends speak about having to 'train' their korean girlfriends to act more western. That is my friends are ESE and are dating ESE girlfriends.

I have to admit having a complete understanding is comforting: "These are relations of complete understanding between partners but with an inability to help each other." For a INTJ who could perhaps be one of the most misunderstood types finding a nice INTJ girl could be the change I need, not so much romantically, but at least I'd find one girl who does look at me like I'm from another planet. That in turn could benefit the both of us as people would start to see there is a method to my madness.

I'm wondering how can an INTJ help a ESFJ? speak from experience plase.

TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this from an article on a Russian site. Google translated it.

Ethical extroverts, women flee from their complement, losing hope and wanting to break off is not clear for them to bond. Logical introverts start chasing, but usually not at once and therefore almost always late. In addition, ethical extravert women from logical introverts, men often take away the ethical extravert-men. And do it very easily, because sensory-ethical, intuitive, ethical, ethical-sensory, ethical-intuitive extravert easily speak about love, they left plenty of words that are essential woman, and this is how they take away Partners a logical introverts. Ethical extravert (both women and men) to marry a young man, because can not wait. Thus, ethical extroverts marry each other, creating a union is not the best quality, because the family consists of people of the same or similar type that is not conducive to the establishment of harmony and balance.

http://www.dums.ru/otnosheniya/dualnost/dualnost.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    Here in Korea my ESE friends speak about having to 'train' their korean girlfriends to act more western. That is my friends are ESE and are dating ESE girlfriends.
    They're all ESE?

I'm wondering how can an INTJ help a ESFJ? speak from experience plase.
    As an LII you're probably not going to be as naturally fun and sociable as types are, but you can fulfill an ESE's deeper needs. You can use to help an ESE understand abstract issues or their own lives more clearly, and you can use to introduce an ESE to new and interesting things that they might not encounter in their everyday activities.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    They're all ESE?
    I hear Korea is hiring English teachers
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first Fe dude: I'm falling for you!
    Fe chick: OKAY I'LL FALL NEXT
    HAHA WE LOVE EACH OTHER LOL

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ vero HAHA yup - young love.
    @filambee thanks that is what I could remember but had no idea where to find. I just experienced that the other night and now we are over. I'm wondering does that apply to female LII too? I guess not.
    @thehotelambush as strange as it sounds I am both less and more fun and sociable than Extroverted Ethicals. I'm exciting I guess - not very polite but exciting.
    The odd aspect to Introverted thinking is that it has no tangible form. It seems all I do is change ESE minds. Give them a new view but I never feel like I have accomplished anything. Also I have never seen Extroverted Ethics positively expressed directly. At best there is an implied emotion but never fully expressed. Sounds like bad Introverted Ethics but I really need an ESE to take me by the hand and show me what she is really feeling. Playing games and being smart does not work with someone who is naieve and unsure of themselves emotionally - that is someone like me.