Creepy-bg

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Lol, I was afraid to click the spoilers at 1st.

LOL. Oh man, I didn't think about that.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though not exhaustive, it's pretty good.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Lol, I was afraid to click the spoilers at 1st.

+

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Extraverted Intuition:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm lost. What does that really have to do with intuition? I suppose the first one works for , but is introverted, so maybe you're thinking of for the second one. The first one might behold intuition because of its detachment from reality, the right opposite of sensing: a form of abstraction based on the object.

On the other hand, Introverted intuition if externally would work in a way that brings non-existent "context" or "fields" upon existent objects, by first orienting oneself to the subjective abstract. ie. "how does my gape (service) of pine detain "Archimedes claw or even Archimedes himself? etc, etc" Not to serve the object (or possible content, and in s case merely "abstraction of content"), but the subjective state (via routes of possibility (N.) is most always going to be rather more objective than however, so this diagram doesn't really fit, does it. It's not really that complicated, but its definitely not anything closely related to "this is money, and this is how you'd benefit with money." It's like a bad stereotype really, or tasteless old joke.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I'm lost. What does that really have to do with intuition? I suppose the first one works for , but is introverted, so maybe you're thinking of for the second one. The first one might behold intuition because of its detachment from reality, the right opposite of sensing: a form of abstraction based on the object.

On the other hand, Introverted intuition if externally would work in a way that brings non-existent "context" or "fields" upon existent objects, by first orienting oneself to the subjective abstract. ie. "how does my gape (service) of pine detain "Archimedes claw or even Archimedes himself? etc, etc" Not to serve the object (or possible content, and in this case merely "abstraction of content"), but the subjective state (via routes of possibility (N.) is most always going to be rather more objective than however, so this diagram doesn't really fit, does it.
    Yeah, the second one can be viewed as and , not just by itself. I just simplified all of this:

* Introverted intuition is responsible for an estimation of time, timeliness of actions, understanding of a course of processes in time, forecasting.

Source: http://www.socionics.com/articles/socidn.html

is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects.
    Source: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...rted_Intuition

intangible connections between processes separated in time and space: sense of when things might happen, patterns of events, abstract representations of processes
    Source: http://www.socionics.us/theory/information.shtml

This function, instead of lots of possibilities, considers people and the world as if flowing in a big and insuperable stream of time.
    Source: http://www.typelab.ru/en/articles/lytovs-intro3.html

Time, event, past/future, evolution, sometime, forecast, history, generations’ relationships, plan, punctuality, development, process, strategy
    Source: http://en.socionics.ru/index.php?opt...=252&Itemid=41

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those sources are actually somewhat true (about stream of time, development, etc - or more or less 'developed stream of time')

But they don't really do Socionics any justice. I = potential, structural, T = temporal, ulterior. is rarely a distinct influence of "sense of when things might happen, patterns of events, forecasting, etc," however this is very close to Jungian/MBTI theory (Myers reclarifying Jung...) Augusta on the other hand had witnessed field dynamics as both internal and external, via what is called introverted perception, which is why those Jungian facets are not a valid revolution of perception in intertype relations, but perception the state is (field dynamics, subjective process, subjective perception, indefinite, non-evidentual, Pe-dousing/polar etc). What also works here somewhat with is "develops mental imagery, intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects," and you will find an also good explanation of T via Filatova.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Seems to me that this corresponds to lateral thinking vs. linear thinking.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Seems to me that this corresponds to lateral thinking vs. linear thinking.
    They have lots of threads on this in the MBTI forum. Check it out if you're interested in more info. A lot of MBTI thoughts about the "intuitive" types are mixed with Socionics, ie. not enough ISTxs to care, but enough INTxs to come up with a J/P switch idea on their behalf. They also sometimes say Ne is creative, Ni is more realistic. So one thing they do mistake from MBTI to Socionics is that in MBTI, an INTJ uses Ni, where as in Socionics, an INTj does not counter sensing, the INTp does. Intuition is the polar of sensing, which is why MBTI "Ne" is not considered "realistic," and the INTP will often describe aspects of "introverted Ne" and "Ti" which are more or less aspects of , as they make out both Ti and Ne to be perceiving functions. There is actually a valuable theme about the Socionics model, for INTp - Te is a realist function, and for INTj - Ti and Si are ultimately used as a realist outlet, though often I think most pure realism in NTs is just a myth.

There is a good amount of related material in the forum and other sites about MBTI Ti as "leverage" and "measure sourcing" in the INTP and ISTP which directly correlate to creative , via personalities like the Craftsman and the Designer/Architect. Most INTPs I've spoken with have given me a sense that these backgrounds of Ti are not a primary outlook in life, with little identification with a dominant sense of logic or judgment, but they're rather the epitome of . Funny is that you will often read some INTP profiles emphasizing an unreal perfection of logic to direct a functional theory, where as many INTP profiles will sound more imaginative, artistic and creative. As well does the former not much apply in the cases I've questioned, though you still have the official Architect type in reality, alike as well to what Keirsey described. Some type facets and correlations stick better than others. What I have experienced with INTJs is more planning, analysis, and a high sense of logic via temperance of the irrational. Think of "creative" not in a mode of planning, but on the brink of a creative achievement, and "accepting" in a mode of thorough analysis, ie. INTp: "I build this chart so that the vision I devise may come alive." INTj: "I study this chart so I may understand all the engineering and paths of this system and structure."

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the second one can be viewed as and , not just by itself.
    That explains why there was the theme of money throughout.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

They have lots of threads on this in the MBTI forum. Check it out if you're interested in more info. A lot of MBTI thoughts about the "intuitive" types are mixed with Socionics, ie. not enough ISTxs to care, but enough INTxs to come up with a J/P switch idea on their behalf. They also sometimes say Ne is creative, Ni is more realistic. So one thing they do mistake from MBTI to Socionics is that in MBTI, an INTJ uses Ni, where as in Socionics, an INTj does not counter sensing, the INTp does. Intuition is the polar of sensing, which is why MBTI "Ne" is not considered "realistic," and the INTP will often describe aspects of "introverted Ne" and "Ti" which are more or less aspects of , as they make out both Ti and Ne to be perceiving functions. There is actually a valuable theme about the Socionics model, for INTp - Te is a realist function, and for INTj - Ti and Si are ultimately used as a realist outlet, though often I think most pure realism in NTs is just a myth.

There is a good amount of related material in the forum and other sites about MBTI Ti as "leverage" and "measure sourcing" in the INTP and ISTP which directly correlate to creative , via personalities like the Craftsman and the Designer/Architect. Most INTPs I've spoken with have given me a sense that these backgrounds of Ti are not a primary outlook in life, with little identification with a dominant sense of logic or judgment, but they're rather the epitome of . Funny is that you will often read some INTP profiles emphasizing an unreal perfection of logic to direct a functional theory, where as many INTP profiles will sound more imaginative, artistic and creative. As well does the former not much apply in the cases I've questioned, though you still have the official Architect type in reality, alike as well to what Keirsey described. Some type facets and correlations stick better than others. What I have experienced with INTJs is more planning, analysis, and a high sense of logic via temperance of the irrational. Think of "creative" not in a mode of planning, but on the brink of a creative achievement, and "accepting" in a mode of thorough analysis, ie. INTp: "I build this chart so that the vision I devise may come alive." INTj: "I study this chart so I may understand all the engineering and paths of this system and structure."
    Wow, thanks for this.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Wow, thanks for this.
    Poli is good at writing paragraphs. Not so good at separating them.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um... yeah. Well done. That's how I think about it.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahahaha, I love the OP.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you guys realize that that definition you have of and is totally MBTI? Ne is used by perceiving types which is why you have it defined as "possibilities" and going every which way, and Ni is used by judging types, which is why its in a decisive sequence. MBTI functions don't explain anything, with the Ns they just say Ne is making multiple associations and not sticking with one, where as Ni is making a typical association. That's incredibly oversimplified, all it's doing is defining irrational/rational. Try reading more real Socionics material, there's more to it.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Yes, Timeless. Ne sees parallel universes, Ni sees the flow of events.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True maritsa. Time for people to reference the material about rational vs irrational mindsets too, to see if there's any relation from this 'Ni' and rational, and this "Ne' and irrational, before they go continuing to post repetitive old mistakes (and also learn the definition of objects/fields)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

True maritsa. Time for people to reference the material about rational vs irrational mindsets, to see if there's any relation
    Thanks. I deleted it because I didn't want to steer off topic..but here it is again

Ne ego block, role function, activator, and demonstrator can all use Ne either very well (Ego block), periodically (Ne activators), show but not is (Ne role) and demonstrate as an illusion (Ne demonstrators)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospective_memory and is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrospective_memory

*toilet paper diagrams*
    lol