Thread: Aleksei's subtype descriptions for IEI

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aleksei's subtype descriptions for IEI

IEI-Fe: Expressive, charismatic, and highly emotional. IEI-Fes know exactly what to say to provoke any emotional reaction they desire out of a crowd, and use it to their advantage. They are highly adept at emotional manipulation, and frequently use it to get their way. They frequently tend towards reservation however, due to suffering emotional lows and depression. Being highly emotional, this subtype tends strongly towards artistic expression.

Most likely JCF type: ENFP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 4w3 sx/sp
    Most likely Oldham styles: Dramatic, Mercurial, Exuberant, Idiosyncratic
    Type exemplar: Marilyn Manson
    Possible forum example: Siverchris

IEI-Te: The manipulative bastard type par excellence. The IEI-Te desires control and leadership, and by God, he will get it! What they lack in forthright aggressiveness compared to their more direct duals, they make up for in a keen understanding of the human mind and feelings, and how events unfold, which they then use to manipulate events to their precise advantage, in order to then TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Most likely JCF type: INTJ
    Most likely Enneagram type: 8w9 sp/sx
    Most likely Oldham styles: Self-Confident, Vigilant
    Type exemplar: Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

IEI-Ne: A highly visionary type. IEI-Nes are flighty, fantasy-prone, and have brilliant and original ideas, which they use their charisma and skills of manipulation to make a reality. They’re additionally quite fun-loving, and often mess with other people for the sheer lulz of it.

Most likely JCF type: ENFP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 1w2 so/sx
    Most likely Oldham styles: Inventive, Exuberant, Idiosyncratic, Mercurial
    Type exemplar: Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
    Possible forum example: CloudCuckooLander

IEI-Se: Fantasy-driven and impulsive, IEI-Ses are given over to creation and to enjoying life in their own peculiar way, which often entails wondering about the world, the meaning of little things and people’s motivations.

Most likely JCF type: ISFP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 7w6 sx/sp
    Most likely Oldham styles: Mercurial, Exuberant, Adventurous
    Type exemplar: Amélie Poulain (Amelie)
    Possible forum example: Crazedrat

IEI-Fi: Normally good-humored, but reserved and highly neurotic. They harbor the deep-seated concern that they can’t do anything right and/or that nobody else can either. They’re likely to be passive-aggressive and manipulative about ensuring that everything is just right.

Most likely JCF type: INFP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 1w2 so/sx
    Most likely Oldham styles: Conscientious, Vigilant
    Type exemplar: Vivi (Final Fantasy 9)

IEI-Ti: Pedantic and highly focused on their own structural framework of how the world should (or does) work. This type of IEI tends towards nerdiness and intellectual pursuits, and is often pathetically stubborn about their ideas being correct, tending towards feelings of vindictiveness towards people who disagree with them, but rarely openly displaying so.

Most likely JCF type: INTP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 6w5 (Prussian) sx/sp
    Most likely Oldham styles: Conscientious, Vigilant
    Type exemplar: Thirteen (House)
    Possible forum examples: Niffweed, Subterranean

IEI-Ni: Perhaps the most disconnected type from reality, the IEI-Ni’s mind resides high up far above Cloud Cuckooland, where the IEI indulges in their own fantasies away from the pesky external world.

Most likely JCF type: INFP
    Most likely Enneagram type: 4w5 sx/sp
    Most likely Oldham styles: Idiosyncratic, Solitary
    Type exemplar: Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)

IEI-Si: Lazy, indolent, and unmotivated. IEI-Sis tend to sit around and indulge in their personal fantasies all day.

Most likely Enneagram type: 9w8 sp/so
    Most likely Oldham styles: Leisurely, Sensitive
    Type exemplar: Nunnally Lamperouge (Code Geass)
    Last edited by Aleksei; 02-14-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im advocating this system. Just because i like how it resonates with what i want to be. Just oh so similiarly like you. Reality can be ah so easily shaped to keep pushing life to your preferred ideal self. Dont die .. NO BREATHE.

I like being IeI-Se. Dont dare to question or you will be declared as entp too.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 02-14-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: xzc

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...lulz.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Criticize yourself- criticize others - change yourself within to make the world a better place - show beauty
    Criticize yourself - criticize others - change yourself within to make the world a better place - show beauty
    Criticize yourself - criticize others - change yourself within to make the world a better place - show beauty

Y'all have the first two steps done really good but are missing on the last 2 parts that the rich upper class celebrities do.

Poor class only does one of those steps.

come on fireworks, let those colors bursts!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Criticize yourself- criticize others - change yourself within to make the world a better place - show beauty

Y'all have the first two steps done really good but are missing on the last 2 parts that the rich upper class celebrities do.

Poor class only does one of those steps.

come on fireworks, let those colors bursts!
    Something to be noted of betas, is that they very much posses the ability and allmost like with automatic response the reality distortion weapon, to convert everything to support theyr sense of self. Projecting as a way of life.
    Not quite insane, just somewhere hanging there.

Now here, when someone actually seems wrong. In the name universal development through the interaction between small parts of our race, actually giving them negative impact through the force of criticizing is the most beautyfull thing one can do to push them towards the actual reality. Which seems to be somewhat of an ultimate goal of us.

There are places and reasons for all the forces that we posses. Now Bullets i like you and wish you best in your quest towards your bubble of joy and happiness on the fag ride. But but your bubble will go through many spikes and damages, as the reality itself will strike you down, if you insist on all encompassing positivity. Which by itself is also quite depressing. I find it ironic that you are talking about change, and then about social classes as the prism of the change. Most likely intented, but clownish. Here you are supporting your self identity vs the actual of the scennario as you can project the image of the world saver once again.

Do the world have other value than to serve as your fantasies tool ? Egoist phuck

Fire the Cannons !
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 02-15-2011 at 12:29 AM.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I've observed Se-subtype IEIs have a kind of whimsical quality to them, given over to fantasy, or new and exciting experiences; as well as having poor impulse control. Leo DiCaprio's character from Titanic is probably one. Fe-subtypes are more dramatic and more emotionally charged and expressive.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are places and reasons for all the forces that we posses.
    Uh....sure.

Now Bullets i like you and wish you best in your quest towards your bubble of joy and happiness on the fag ride.
    It appears you just said that to make yourself feel less guilty for criticizing me. It didn't seem to really come from the heart. But thank you anyway. =/

But
    lol. It's okay. You can criticize me.

but your bubble will go through many spikes and damages, as the reality itself will strike you down,
    Sure. The first two steps are important, I wasn't denying that. Just that the last 2 parts, changing yourself and being a nicer guy, and showing beautiful fag art- is what makes you famous. Maybe that's 'too mainstream' for you though. But the world approves of it, and tends to work that way. It's just like I said before in another post, forum people get off on the negative drama of it all. But the internet is a place for mouthing off...

if you insist on all encompassing positivity.
    There's no such thing as that and I didn't even imply that there was. Did you even pay attention to the post? I just said that without the other 2 pieces in the puzzle, you will most likely be stuck. A lot of you guys like to label people being nice as 'fake' and maybe it is to an extent, but that's the type of thing that gets people ahead.

You like to argue as much as me I take it. Wannabe friends?

Which by itself is also quite depressing. I find it ironic that you are talking about change, and then about social classes as the prism of the change. Most likely intented, but clownish.
    It's just true to me though. Classes and economical balances of fairness is a concern of mine.

Here you are supporting your self identity vs the actual of the scennario as you can project the image of the world saver once again.
    Maybe I shouldn't act all self-righteous all the time, but I like writing fantasy hero stories. It's what I like to do. You seem to like criticizing me, which like I said is cool. I shouldn't be so sensitive you know. But I will just use it to make my own self stronger!

Do the world have other value than to serve as your fantasies tool ? Egoist phuck
    The world is shaped by our perceptions and what we think and feel its going to be more than anything else. Life is what you write it. You shape how other people treat you to a large extent via mental control. I'm just as brutally honest about my own shortcomings though, so I feel perfectably capable of judging other people for theirs! If people get all annoyed at me for it, it just makes me think that I struck a nerve. And that they needed to change what they were doing.

Fire the Cannons!
    It doesn't matter. I will just use your petty criticisms of me to further my art that the world should be a nicer, faggier, and kinder place. Sorry. You're only gonna make me stronger. And more annoying and even more homosexual. I may have to write a comic about you now. *Hug*
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-16-2011 at 06:07 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All perceptions are true, so if one person says reality is this way, the next person will correct them and be all 'no, reality is this way' and then the next person will correct THAT person and infinite, and infinite on it will always go. It's why arguing never ceases- until everybody puts in their point of view. Which realistically it doesn't happen because new perceptions are constantly being gathered and new humans are being born. What we're all really doing, is simply stating our preferences.

So we're going to be here until we're 95, arguing and arguing and arguing. Grab the popcorn.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrote long message, but faith cealed its destiny to bitspace.
    Nevertheless will give a more compact packet.
    To Bullets and Doves, with love.

So your constant talking about critizising, only makes you seem anything but comfortable about it. More like trying to make yourself belief that its alright than anything else. And making yourself stronger implied only in a way that make your image and projection stronger, that you can better avoid bad words, by thicker illusions. That all protect your bubble of happiness.

Instead of doing something concrete (im hypocritical though) towards the change, and giving your shot to the existing movements that have the similiar thoughtpatterns. You have to accept that your speciality and uniqueness are something of nonexistant. But the patterns and thoughts are allready there moving and grouping and instead of making a spectacle. a Cock statue for yourself. You need to have the faith and trust towards your brethen and join the. We cant get anything done if we are allways just creating something. If you really trust the unity and core similiarity of people then you can let go of your ego and be just part of the wave.
    Beautiful, isnt it ? You are just manifestation of the current and static as you embrace implicitly the values that they follow. Therefore you need to be truer to the essence of change.

Being nice is no demand for famousness. There many those that crippled from humanity, and are mean. Reflecting theyr view of humanity, which might be polluted and reflected by theyr misfortunes in life, but nevertheless they might explode theyr evil energies to something creative and they create something that will symbolize the despair and evillness that they face and through that they give us something that really touches the human soul. And might deepen our understanding of us in anyway. And through this stimulus be important. Ofc these people might interpreted as a cry for help.

World aproves your need of attention and your egocentrism. But those are as the world pains attention to the individual. We are collectively digging our grave. And your attitude is part of this. Maybe you as individuals dont need to feel so good and happy about yourself, why would you deserve it now.

You like to argue as much as me I take it. Wannabe friends?
    Now first off my attention to you is not hostility, but interest. So be proud. And im friends with everyone. I just dont show it to people the way they would prefer. Lol at them.

Maybe I shouldn't act all self-righteous all the time, but I like writing fantasy hero stories. It's what I like to do. You seem to like criticizing me, which like I said is cool. I shouldn't be so sensitive you know. But I will just use it to make my own self stronger!
    Lol so faagzyyy. This is actually expression of ip temperament, as instead of trying to affect me you accept and get opressed and change yourself within. SLAAVE.
    The world is shaped by our perceptions and what we think and feel its going to be more than anything else. Life is what you write it. You shape how other people treat you to a large extent via mental control. I'm just as brutally honest about my own shortcomings though, so I feel perfectably capable of judging other people for theirs! If people get all annoyed at me for it, it just makes me think that I struck a nerve. And that they needed to change what they were doing.
    I mostly agree with everything expect the beginning. We are part of the world and so we are shaped. And your view seems to be somewhat nihilistic towards truth. The world is shaped certain way, and our conciousness is moving closer to according the world. Through our belief system. And you seem to be an enemy of the process, making your make beliefs and inflicting others, you bitch.. The anything else is the actuality how we are. And we are digging deeper to ourself.
    It doesn't matter. I will just use your petty criticisms of me to further my art that the world should be a nicer, faggier, and kinder place. Sorry. You're only gonna make me stronger. And more annoying and even more homosexual. I may have to write a comic about you now. *Hug*
    *Hugs you back with bonecrushing ferocity <33*
    I might make my own comics too. You faggy fag would most likely ĺove to star it. Im not yet sure if i want to feed egotism, bitch. Make the world more like you. I make others more like the world. As am the word. This is ironical.

Lets rape eachother.

All perceptions are true, so if one person says reality is this way, the next person will correct them and be all 'no, reality is this way' and then the next person will correct THAT person and infinite, and infinite on it will always go. It's why arguing never ceases- until everybody puts in their point of view. Which realistically it doesn't happen because new perceptions are constantly being gathered and new humans are being born. What we're all really doing, is simply stating our preferences.

So we're going to be here until we're 95, arguing and arguing and arguing. Grab the popcorn.
    Yeah your getting ahold of the process which by dialect goes through the synthesis allways adapting to the world. Some of those views are more true than others, and those which are not will perish. Like you will. Though there are just preferences, but theyr on matters that dont have more weight on them. Like jsut what band have u learned accustomed to-
    Btw still open for type ideas for me. Doubt is everlasting phenomenom in my mind. Quite sure im beta nf, but cant pinpoint which
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 02-17-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creep Of a beast View Post
    Btw still open for type ideas for me. Doubt is everlasting phenomenom in my mind. Quite sure im beta nf, but cant pinpoint which
    You talk like some IEIs, but I wonder why you would push this message so hard that bullets should conform to the world.. or think it's slavish to find resolve from within. Unless you're saying it all to make fun of yourself too, then I can't see you being one.

Anyways, I think all of these subtypes are silly, but that's just me. Why not just ENFj?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So your constant talking about critizising, only makes you seem anything but comfortable about it. More like trying to make yourself belief that its alright than anything else. And making yourself stronger implied only in a way that make your image and projection stronger, that you can better avoid bad words, by thicker illusions. That all protect your bubble of happiness.
    You're projecting. And happiness isn't a bubble. It's more like a fart or letting go. A raising of spirits. Of just you know lightening up and for a time, letting go of your baggage. But the baggage will be picked up again and that's okay. I don't think anybody even wants to be happy 24/7 yuck. You try to do that and you will just stay down. Carrying the luggage is just as much a part of life as letting go of it.

Instead of doing something concrete (im hypocritical though)
    You are totally projecting lol

towards the change, and giving your shot to the existing movements that have the similiar thoughtpatterns. You have to accept that your speciality and uniqueness are something of nonexistant. But the patterns and thoughts are allready there moving and grouping and instead of making a spectacle. a Cock statue for yourself. You need to have the faith and trust towards your brethen and join the. We cant get anything done if we are allways just creating something.
    You're not making any sense. Creating something is getting something done, at least for me. So we're all meant to be productive? We can't inspire people from the distance with faggy art? Like I like to do? Not everybody was meant to just 'get er done.' That honestly sounds anti-intellectual and like blue collar ish. Like pushing up a boulder just to push up a boulder. It has like no meaning or emotional value in it, for me. But then again maybe I'm just being lazy and stuck up. But life. Thinking you have to 'work.' Blergh. You should always work at what you want, true and everything you enjoy doing will always take effort. It's ALL HARD. Even if you just sit and think all day! But work just to work? I'm not a jew in a concentration camp already!

AND IF MILEY CYRUS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT NEITHER DO I.

If you really trust the unity and core similiarity of people then you can let go of your ego and be just part of the wave.
    This sounds like something you're telling yourself though and not something you're telling me. And not everybody is part of the wave. I never felt a part of that, even if everybody was tending to my every emotional whim and making me feel as good about myself as possible. I just think that some people aren't meant to be part of the flow, and there's nothing really wrong with that.

Beautiful, isnt it ? You are just manifestation of the current and static as you embrace implicitly the values that they follow. Therefore you need to be truer to the essence of change.
    I don't like to change. If I change at all it's usually very slowly and gruel-like. I like my life where it is, actually. I'm content. Not happy but you can't hold onto happiness anyway because it's not like that. You always crave more. And like almost everybody else on the planet, I'm never gonna be truly happy until I'm romantically paired with somebody I really enjoy and they make me really happy.

Being nice is no demand for famousness. There many those that crippled from humanity, and are mean. Reflecting theyr view of humanity, which might be polluted and reflected by theyr misfortunes in life, but nevertheless they might explode theyr evil energies to something creative and they create something that will symbolize the despair and evillness that they face and through that they give us something that really touches the human soul. And might deepen our understanding of us in anyway. And through this stimulus be important. Ofc these people might interpreted as a cry for help.
    It's not a DEMAND for famousness. It's part of the puzzle. Just one part. That's all I was reminding you of.

World aproves your need of attention and your egocentrism. But those are as the world pains attention to the individual. We are collectively digging our grave. And your attitude is part of this. Maybe you as individuals dont need to feel so good and happy about yourself, why would you deserve it now.
    The ego is a good thing primarily because it helps other people make decisions, based on what they personally prefer. And everybody has a preference and likeness for certain things. You go out in the world, and you're going to absorb all sorts of subjective likenesses. W/o an ego we'd honestly be in too much pain and just sobbing and crying at humanity and Idk just be these frozen neurotic messes. It's a balance. The ego is part of the problem, but it's also part of the solution.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straytk View Post
    You talk like some IEIs, but I wonder why you would push this message so hard that bullets should conform to the world.. or think it's slavish to find resolve from within. Unless you're saying it all to make fun of yourself too, then I can't see you being one.

Anyways, I think all of these subtypes are silly, but that's just me. Why not just ENFj?
    Is introversion extroversion, basicly one transforming world towards yourself, or one tranforming towards the world ? Im not sure if that makes sense. But Bullets would have his self image or whatever beliefs he had and use his creative to tranform the world towards it. While extrovert would be more intune how the world is and adapt towards it ? But personally i would see him like poor magician and one who distorts from the truth and fulls you with lies all for his narcissism he doesnt seem to guide as at all to the world but block from it. All this speak about kindness and niceness are just ways to try to keep him happy about himself. Silly tricksters.

The comment about slavish ip. Im not sure about if it aplies to me. Quite possibly, but i found it amusing to keep these possible interpretions that im only making fun of myself, or opressing him. Nevertheless i enjoy being provocative in such manner,expecially towards someone like bullets, to test his capacity and see how fellow beta would react and maybe through this interaction gain some insight about myself aswell. This sounds a bit enjish ?
    Anyway strayek i thank you for attention. Im not sure i deserve it, but your attention gives me the will to burst and overwhelm you with my affections. LUV LUV YUU, as you get me closer to myself

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

Some truths are truer to thruth than others.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're projecting. And happiness isn't a bubble. It's more like a fart or letting go. A raising of spirits. Of just you know lightening up and for a time, letting go of your baggage. But the baggage will be picked up again and that's okay. I don't think anybody even wants to be happy 24/7 yuck. You try to do that and you will just stay down. Carrying the luggage is just as much a part of life as letting go of it.
    .. Im not projecting. I see your image as a lie to keep your narsistic flame alive. So making yourself stronger seems to me from my perspective making you better protected. AS they dont have much to do with reality other than your own. Your taking the bubble expression differently than what i intented. It was more like your schizophrenic happy bubble. I wasnt trying to make a statement about how happiness is a bubble. Myself i would see happiness as acceptance of the process.
    Instead of doing something concrete (im hypocritical though)
    You are totally projecting lol
    What do you do. What are you giving for the movement. Except before i had the belief that we were on the same leftist utopist direction, but now im not so sure. On what you believe. You seem to emphazise the individual so much. You are such a poster boy of the western individualism.

You're not making any sense. Creating something is getting something done, at least for me. So we're all meant to be productive? We can't inspire people from the distance with faggy art? Like I like to do? Not everybody was meant to just 'get er done.' That honestly sounds anti-intellectual and like blue collar ish. Like pushing up a boulder just to push up a boulder. It has like no meaning or emotional value in it, for me. But then again maybe I'm just being lazy and stuck up. But life. Thinking you have to 'work.' Blergh. You should always work at what you want, true and everything you enjoy doing will always take effort. It's ALL HARD. Even if you just sit and think all day! But work just to work? I'm not a jew in a concentration camp already!

AND IF MILEY CYRUS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT NEITHER DO I.
    We are still far away from the same wawelenght. We are all manifestations of the same word and our individualism is more or less an imagination. Yeah sure you have distinct place in the collective and a role. But that is just pathetic. Im not anti-intellectual. I think there are distinct information channels and ways people find theyr fit in the collective and that also includes the information and knowledge they are most fit to absord, and most enjoy. They should be guided to theyr rightfull place. Now the emphazise in western lands is the individual, and so on the collective level we are heading to our destruction. So i want to have the emphazise more on the level with the world. Not totally suffocating the individual either though. But as a protest im taking more extreme perspective. You would do what you are most fit to do to the soul of humanity. Arts have great gifts to give humanity and are not without a reason. But Miley Cyrus and you can suck a cock.

If you really trust the unity and core similiarity of people then you can let go of your ego and be just part of the wave.
    This sounds like something you're telling yourself though and not something you're telling me. And not everybody is part of the wave. I never felt a part of that, even if everybody was tending to my every emotional whim and making me feel as good about myself as possible. I just think that some people aren't meant to be part of the flow, and there's nothing really wrong with tha
    You are just deluded. The wave of change and the wave that will bring us to a world that we better deserve. YOu should be part of it. But no you try to hang on to your ego, for its so damn rewarding. You are stupid nevertheless.

I don't like to change. If I change at all it's usually very slowly and gruel-like. I like my life where it is, actually. I'm content. Not happy but you can't hold onto happiness anyway because it's not like that. You always crave more. And like almost everybody else on the planet, I'm never gonna be truly happy until I'm romantically paired with somebody I really enjoy and they make me really happy.
    And that craving is the what leads us to develop and push ourselves even futher. Towards total unity. You are just rebelling something thats like the premise of us. And you will also perish if you try to fight it. Your personal wishes are irrevelant.
    It's not a DEMAND for famousness. It's part of the puzzle. Just one part. That's all I was reminding you of.
    Famous is one that many people know and write about. You dont have to be nice. Being famous is bad criteria for succes.

The ego is a good thing primarily because it helps other people make decisions, based on what they personally prefer. And everybody has a preference and likeness for certain things. You go out in the world, and you're going to absorb all sorts of subjective likenesses. W/o an ego we'd honestly be in too much pain and just sobbing and crying at humanity and Idk just be these frozen neurotic messes. It's a balance. The ego is part of the problem, but it's also part of the solution.
    You are talking out of your ass. Even if we would just share everything insstantly like in a mindlink, which is retarted thought to begin with. Im sure the good sides would also be shared so not gonna change like that.
    What i mean by egoness in this context is simply too much concentration on the individual. Which negative sides manifestate itself as untrust towards others and concentration on materialistics goods to fulfill the lack of social interaction. All these possessions for the individual, as comfort to the fact that the law and the father that decides doesnt care about them, but the money waves. We are hurting.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Some truths are truer to thruth than others.
    Agreed

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Clumsy-

"Sorry that i exist!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And for my message"

" Just behind all the apologizement, my desire is searching flesh in the form of allowing my schemes that support my ideal or sense of self. Please i have thought reall well ! Please say i can be this."

THough your clumsy. You can still be iei-fe if you will. Your most certainly sympathetic bordering pathetic,in that your way of interacting with the otherness that is us. Is very apologetic and not intune with asking or taking from the otherness, but the attitude is more like you are more connected with the part of figuring stuf yourself and then giving to the othernes if it asks, so this reversal makes you take that pathetic form. (Dual seeking for me) Which are good signs for infp atleast. I can see myself here.

From my perspective is that the truth here is that even though we could trust the personality theory, then still. Your self evaluations here are basicly worthless, because while you evaluate yourself you allready have the model in mind, and your identity which starts to shape your behavior too. So it becomes a self comfirmation tool. Might not be very natural behavior to you. Though sounds very much like you are in a state where you are recreating yourself from the past behavior, and here you are shaping yourself to this idea. So you are conditionalizing yourself to it.
    Here even when writing this the things that pop into your mind are those that support the idea of you being fe subtype. Self actualizing prophecy. Theres truth to the idea of core personality , but to which precision is quite in the mist. Basicly when your image dictates everything. You will just have to see how well does it hold in the face of truth. Here we are only seeing the projecting and the desperate cry in this form, where you have conciously or unconciously wrote a text that goes to the conclusion where you are iei-fe, even though now you have grasped the image and are leeching around it (with no true validation that you are actually it, as the image might not fit with actual world).
    When the pain and doubt of your type becomes too hard in the face of the world. I suggest you change your typing. So far if its working for you then good. And serving your most innate need of knowing yourself.

First i thought i would be making long message and make you read it all, and then stating that you seem like iei-fe.
    I like you as you were good soundingboard for thinking. Let me fuck you in the future too

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsy View Post
    To clarify, the Fe subtype does not always equal outgoing though? Or does it?
    Not really. The tendency is for IEIs to be very sociable, and D-sub IEIs even more so, but IEIs are an introvert type and even in their extrovert mode they can be reserved. In fact, of extrovert subtypes IEI-Fe is probably the most likely to withdraw, due to needing their space to deal with their own emotional tumult.

So yeah, you could be IEI-Fe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't these work in pairs to some extent? Meaning an Fe sub would also have the tendency to be like the Te subtype, Se+Ne, etc?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is specifying the dual type dominant function?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

I really like this thread.

I thought of myself as an IEI-Ni, but based on this IEI-Ti works alot better. It also fits with the 6w5. Good thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I concur this is a great thread. I can't decide between IEI-Ne or IEI-Fe. Anyone know how these, more specifically, might differ?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I really like this thread.

I thought of myself as an IEI-Ni, but based on this IEI-Ti works alot better. It also fits with the 6w5. Good thread
    DCNH and EM type are distinct systems. A person can be a DCNH IEI-Ni and have an Ti EM type.

EM types don't mean much... they just reflect interest level in this element or that element, but that has its own consequences. And there are some emotional hangups/blocks which accentuate the interest levels... but those are difficult to work out.

Of course, it may be that these emotional blocks/interest levels have certain real world consequences when it comes to taking stock of certain topics in the necessary depth...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    DCNH and EM type are distinct systems. A person can be a DCNH IEI-Ni and have an Ti EM type.

EM types don't mean much... they just reflect interest level in this element or that element, but that has its own consequences. And there are some emotional hangups/blocks which accentuate the interest levels... but those are difficult to work out.

Of course, it may be that these emotional blocks/interest levels have certain real world consequences when it comes to taking stock of certain topics in the necessary depth...
    Could you go into a little bit further detail into EM types and what that term defines? On a superficial level(my knowledge of this topic obviously) it seems that an accentuated interest level in one's hidden agenda function would be regular, but there are many Em types and people fit into different places.

Whats the difference between an Accentuated interest, and an EM type interest? If that makes sense.

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea of an IEI-Te or IEI-Ne is pretty ridiculous.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Could you go into a little bit further detail into EM types and what that term defines? On a superficial level(my knowledge of this topic obviously) it seems that an accentuated interest level in one's hidden agenda function would be regular, but there are many Em types and people fit into different places.

Whats the difference between an Accentuated interest, and an EM type interest? If that makes sense.
    Fixation, on the EM side, as opposed to dedication. The HA is your ultimate purpose in life. The EM side is simply what you are good at. For example, all LIIs are dedicated to the improvement of Si, but there are many different facets of that goal, and each LII is best off concentrating on only developing the approaches to it that they have the most energy to understand.

I have an article in which I describe the EM type system, but I don't post it here. Let me know if you want added to my FB theory group.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Fixation, on the EM side, as opposed to dedication. The HA is your ultimate purpose in life. The EM side is simply what you are good at. For example, all LIIs are dedicated to the improvement of Si, but there are many different facets of that goal, and each LII is best off concentrating on only developing the approaches to it that they have the most energy to understand.

I have an article in which I describe the EM type system, but I don't post it here. Let me know if you want added to my FB theory group.
    So in your words an IEI-Ti Em type is someone who not only is dedicated to the improvement of Ti, but also fixates on the topic extensively, relative to those of their own type?

sure send me a message with your facebook and ill add it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are the EIE subtype descriptions?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Im advocating this system.
    Really??? you don't say!!!

(where is that emoticon where you bang your head on a wall? *I need it*)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Really??? you don't say!!!

(where is that emoticon where you bang your head on a wall? *I need it*)
    This is just WRONG

You have NO RIGHT
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Gilly, why is it wrong?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly, why is it wrong?
    Because you are so crazy that you have no right whatever to tell other people they are being unreasonable.

YOU TYPE PEOPLE BY THE SLOPE OF THEIR NECK

SERIOUSLY

THINK ABOUT IT

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Because you are so crazy that you have no right whatever to tell other people they are being unreasonable.

YOU TYPE PEOPLE BY THE SLOPE OF THEIR NECK

SERIOUSLY

THINK ABOUT IT
    I didn't say he was being unreasonable. Look at what he's doing; he thinks the system is good; hence he's judging the system; hence he's Ti base. As a matter of fact, he is being reasonable.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-28-2012 at 03:50 AM.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say he was being unreasonable. Look at what he's doing; he things the system is good; hence he's judging the system; hence he's Ti base. As a matter of fact, he is being reasonable.
    What

I don't

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-IEI:

Right???

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aleksei couldn't even figure out his own type during his presence on this forum. This speaks volumes of his understanding of socionics. And here some of you are ready to accept his system of subtypes advocating existence of Ne-IEIs and Te-IEIs. How does this shit even make sense, I mean Te-IEI, omfg ...

TIM
    INFP(IEI)-Fe subtype
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not get it ?? i thought there were only 2 subtypes of every type ??? like INFP (IEI) has Fe and Ni subtypes .. plz explain

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introversion View Post
    I did not get it ?? i thought there were only 2 subtypes of every type ??? like INFP (IEI) has Fe and Ni subtypes .. plz explain

Just walk away and forget what you've read here.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introversion View Post
    It's basically just cutting the apple into smaller and smaller pieces. Someone might argue there's 16 subtypes that can be accurately denoted, some 4, some 2. Another person might not think subtypes are valid at all. And another person may not prescribe to the idea that any type is accurate and that we shouldn't limit who we are as people into boxes(bruce lee).

It's all just a mental construct, and thus is open to interpretation as deeply as you choose. I like the merit of these, and as long as i can keep my conceptual boundaries from overlapping, i find value in continually breaking things down smaller and smaller.

TIM
    IEI / INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    IEI-Si: Lazy, indolent, and unmotivated. IEI-Sis tend to sit around and indulge in their personal fantasies all day.

Most likely Enneagram type: 9w8 sp/so
    Most likely Oldham styles: Leisurely, Sensitive
    Type exemplar: Nunnally Lamperouge (Code Geass)
    Nunnally Lamperouge? I always thought she was sitting around and indulging in her personal fantasies all day because she's blind and in a wheelchair, but I guess she's just a lazy Si subtype.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast