Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: VI this girl! ExxP??

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default [VI] this girl! ExxP??

    Sooo there's this girl I work with and I've been trying to figure out her type since forever.

    [photos removed]

    She's a very moody person, and her feelings seem to fluctuate from day to day depending on the circumstances. At the same time she's an amazingly fast worker and able to jump from one task to another flawlessly. She has trouble with follow-through, I think she gets bored with repetition. Weird thing is she loves to clean though, and actually prefers cleaning tasks over standing at register all day (we do customer service). However if she's the only one cleaning she'll get pissed off and feel like we're using her for slave labor (lol). I also find her to be a really sensitive person because she takes a lot of things personally, for example when a customer is being rude or another coworker is having a bad day. Sometimes she acts out on it.

    She's always hanging out with somebody somewhere, she easily makes friends with customers and has gone on dates with some of them. She has a way of making people feel good about themselves, easily compliments and flatters them, etc. She cares a lot about her appearance, and people who are "clean". She very much appreciates people who are straightforward and honest even though she herself rarely is, I think she finds it very admirable.

    There's more I could write but I'd like to hear some opinions first. I'm thinking she's some kind of ExxP. Whatchu think?
    Last edited by Sk1ttlez; 03-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's a very pretty ESFp

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    What makes you think ESFP instead of ENFP?

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    What makes you think ESFP instead of ENFP?
    ENFp are a lot more submissive, a lot more likely to do things and not complain about being used; something about being used that indicates a person needing appreciation and support in an Se way that I believe ENFp's do without. Yes, ENFp do become slaves to their jobs and not having a good handle on Si, may even work ridiculously long hour and not really complain.

    EDIT: I am settling on ISFp based on her obsession about her appearance.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-13-2011 at 07:19 AM.

  5. #5
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's glowing...Creative ?
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  6. #6
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFp seems likely. She kinda VIs like Mattie.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  7. #7
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes, ENFp do become slaves to their jobs and not having a good handle on Si, may even work ridiculously long hour and not really complain.
    No I don't.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, my gut reaction is IEE. SEE is possible, though.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    My initial typing for her was ENFP too, because there's stuff she says to me that just doesn't scream "ESFP". For example we're pretty close now at work, and so instead of saying base things to me like "Oh you look nice today", or gossiping about the other workers/customers, she'll talk to me about her life, going back to school, what she wants to do, the guys she's in love with. She says she hates people who have no common sense!!, and she couldn't be with a guy that's boring.

    Some things throw me off though, like how she obsesses about her appearance. She's always buying brand name things, almost like she has to prove that she can be normal or at least up to everyone's standards. Also she doesn't take B.S. from authority and she will rebel against us if we ask her to do something that she doesn't think makes sense.

  10. #10
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi ENFp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  11. #11
    Creepy-

    Default

    Fi-IEE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    we're pretty close now at work, and so instead of saying base things to me like "Oh you look nice today", or gossiping about the other workers/customers, she'll talk to me about her life, going back to school, what she wants to do, the guys she's in love with. She says she hates people who have no common sense!!, and she couldn't be with a guy that's boring.
    "You look nice today" is a base thing to say?

    If so, I would offend you often and extensively, as I always notice/comment on such things.

  12. #12
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the pics I would have guessed ESFp, but the description makes me think more ENFp.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry Song, I didn't mean it that way. I assumed she was just trying to make conversation since she makes those types of comments to everyone else, too.

    Would an FI-IEE care about what other people think of them? She's told me before that she isn't here to make friends, and she'd prefer it if people hated her

  14. #14
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Would an FI-IEE care about what other people think of them?
    Never heard a female Fi saying sth like: "that bitch gave me a suspicious gaze"
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  15. #15
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Would an FI-IEE care about what other people think of them?
    Yes. Fi-ENFps are also subject to the human condition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She's told me before that she isn't here to make friends, and she'd prefer it if people hated her
    eugh :/
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  16. #16
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Sorry Song, I didn't mean it that way. I assumed she was just trying to make conversation since she makes those types of comments to everyone else, too.
    No worries; no need to apologize I just saw that and was like, Well damn; I must irritate a lot of people daily if that's a common perception.

    I still don't get why that would be bad... unless you're seeing it as a sign of fakeness bc she makes similar comments to many people. FWIW, I do that too, w friends, coworkers, strangers, whomever. I'm not being fake, though; I genuinely mean whatever compliments I say.


    Would an FI-IEE care about what other people think of them? She's told me before that she isn't here to make friends, and she'd prefer it if people hated her
    I second Galen's answer to the first question.

    Regarding the second, what was the context? Did she mean in a specific situation, or in everyday life? And was it a comment that's typical of her, or was she having a bad day?

  17. #17
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Write more.
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I still don't get why that would be bad... unless you're seeing it as a sign of fakeness bc she makes similar comments to many people. FWIW, I do that too, w friends, coworkers, strangers, whomever. I'm not being fake, though; I genuinely mean whatever compliments I say.
    I'm usually pretty good at reading someone's intentions and whether they're good/genuine or not. I would probably trust and be very flattered by your compliments

    However this girl I'm still uncertain about, because she keeps oscillating. She can seem fake at times, you see her go from charming a customer/coworker to commenting on them after they left. However she is not very smooth with it, for example if someone walks in on her gossiping about them, she doesn't quickly change the subject (and I say doesn't because she doesn't even seem to try to), so she ends up screwing herself over and having them hate her for catching her in the act. She fluctuates between lying/being brutally honest. She does have this admirable thing about honesty--if you ask her a direct question she cannot lie to you.

    I think for the most part, she is truthful and honest with her opinions towards me. Perhaps because I don't seem to judge her or treat her any differently for her opinions. The fact that I'm her supervisor could also mean she's putting up some kind of front for me, I dunno. It's why I can't trust her fully yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post

    Regarding the second, what was the context? Did she mean in a specific situation, or in everyday life? And was it a comment that's typical of her, or was she having a bad day?
    She made that comment after she had gotten into a tiff with one of our coworkers and I was trying to calm her down. It probably was just out of anger.. but at the same time... she doesn't really try to make friends with anyone at work (which baffles me because I like to make friends with everyone I work with, and if she's another NF, wouldn't she too??) and she keeps her distance, I think also because she thinks she's above them.

    I have also considered ESTP for her, but I just can't get over the fact that she seems so sensitive to me..

    Wouldn't an NF be more skilled in navigating work politics?
    Last edited by Sk1ttlez; 02-12-2011 at 11:19 PM.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    When I say she cares a lot about her appearance, I mean she cares a LOT. Like, our employee bathroom smells like her house. Cause she brings her blow dryer, and her hair products, and perfume, etc etc. She tosses her stuff all over the place, all the time. And consequently loses it. She's bossy too, not J-like bossy but when she gets frustrated she starts throwing directives out all over the place. And she's not even a supervisor yet lol. And if you're not doing things to standard, she will tell you. And if you don't seem to care about your job, or the other coworkers, she will hate you.

    But if she likes you, she showers you with attention and gifts. It's all so.. crazy

    Some background.. she lives with her roommate of 5 years, moved out of her parent's house when she was 14 (she grew up in the projects, moved straight to the 'burbs), never went to college. She listens to pop and alt. rock. Smokes tons of weed, drinks like a sailor. Hangs out with people 10 years older than her. Constantly complains about how people are immature, childish, and conversely, boasts about how everyone treats her as older than she is. Btw, she's only 20. She just recently started taking some classes right now after some pushing from her ex, and then she plans on joining the military. She refuses to do ROTC, saying "Hell if I'm going to join the army as some kind of student.. I'm gonna enter as an officer". Nevermind the fact that she weighs like 90 lbs

  20. #20
    Creepy-male

    Default

    creative Fi which means

    ESFp or ENFp

    and btw she is really attractive !

  21. #21
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE

    Digits?

    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  22. #22
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm leaning SEE too, but the story you tell about her suggests to me that she's had to develop a tough no-nonsense demeanor to (1) grow up in the projects and (2) get the hell outta there and (3) survive as a hardworking person without a college degree to reach a very respectable position in which she's currently working.

    So, she could be an IEE who has had to develop this exterior because of her life experiences. But I agree, she VI's more SEE, though i'm not 100% sure.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I'm leaning SEE too, but the story you tell about her suggests to me that she's had to develop a tough no-nonsense demeanor to (1) grow up in the projects and (2) get the hell outta there and (3) survive as a hardworking person without a college degree to reach a very respectable position in which she's currently working.

    So, she could be an IEE who has had to develop this exterior because of her life experiences. But I agree, she VI's more SEE, though i'm not 100% sure.
    Hmm.. she could be. So the difference lies between Ne and Se right?

    There was a day when I brought back some pasta from a new restaurant I'd found down the street. It was an excellent find, good food, cheap eats, right around the corner. I was eating it for lunch when she came into the back room and asked what I was eating. I let her try some and she took a bite, then wanted me to go get some for her.. my break was almost over so I told her it was right around the corner, so she could go get it herself on her break. To which she gave me this helpless look like, "I'm not good with directions, it's right around the corner? I'll get lost for an hour!" And I told her I'd draw her a map, but she just went

    She is also for the most part apprehensive about trying new things, which I'm always trying to get her to do. Basically, why fix something if it's not broken? Why change something if there's no need for change?

    So.. Se > Ne? SEE?

  24. #24
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Would an FI-IEE care about what other people think of them? She's told me before that she isn't here to make friends, and she'd prefer it if people hated her
    Quote Originally Posted by Song
    what was the context? Did she mean in a specific situation, or in everyday life? And was it a comment that's typical of her, or was she having a bad day?
    When i read Skittlez' question this also went through my head. My feeling is she didn't REALLY mean that she wants people to hate her, it was likely a reaction to something that happened that upset her, and was sort of rationalizing her being harsher than she thought she should have been to whoever upset her. I feel that this actually reflects Fi-value, because it bothered her to have had to take whatever measures she took, and she suspects that person might hate her back (good understanding of Fi consequences).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She made that comment after she had gotten into a tiff with one of our coworkers and I was trying to calm her down. It probably was just out of anger.. but at the same time... she doesn't really try to make friends with anyone at work (which baffles me because I like to make friends with everyone I work with, and if she's another NF, wouldn't she too??) and she keeps her distance, I think also because she thinks she's above them.

    I have also considered ESTP for her, but I just can't get over the fact that she seems so sensitive to me..

    Wouldn't an NF be more skilled in navigating work politics?
    Speaking for myself, I am pretty cautious about who I let into my close circle of friends. One feature that i've heard distinguishes SEE from IEE is that SEEs tend to want to avoid bad friendships right off the bat. IEEs start out friendly and wanting to be friends but then adjust accordingly as more info becomes available. What you've observed about her not really trying to make friends could reflect the caution to avoid bad friendships.

    And from everything you've described about her, I highly doubt ESTp. An ESTp would be doing crazy stupid antics to make people like him/her, and then get offended if they dont get enough of an emotional response. And an ESTp wouldn't be talking about men she's in love with as her preferred conversation topic, I dont think. And your descriptions of her just sound very Fi-driven.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  25. #25
    Filambee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is not an ESFps because the space between her nose and mouth is not close signifying that she probably has less estrogen than the average female. Compare that space to Snooki's who is an ESFp:

  26. #26
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wtf, Snookie is the most alpha thing to have ever been conceived
    Last edited by Galen; 02-13-2011 at 07:01 AM.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  27. #27
    Filambee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    wtf, Snookie is the most alpha thing to have ever been conceived
    First you say "Fe" then you say "alpha"? hmm... You post this, but you give no reason behind your conclusion.

    "They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight."
    from ESFp description on wikisocion.org

    Snooki is definitely someone who thrives for attention.

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    My initial typing for her was ENFP too, because there's stuff she says to me that just doesn't scream "ESFP". For example we're pretty close now at work, and so instead of saying base things to me like "Oh you look nice today", or gossiping about the other workers/customers, she'll talk to me about her life, going back to school, what she wants to do, the guys she's in love with. She says she hates people who have no common sense!!, and she couldn't be with a guy that's boring.

    Some things throw me off though, like how she obsesses about her appearance. She's always buying brand name things, almost like she has to prove that she can be normal or at least up to everyone's standards. Also she doesn't take B.S. from authority and she will rebel against us if we ask her to do something that she doesn't think makes sense.
    That can be taken two ways; either she wants Ne (hence, she may actually be ISFp) or she is so involved with External world as an Se. The second is very Si, her personal appearance is a matter of what makes them feel good. I think I'm sure and I'm going to change my typing of her to ISFp now.

  29. #29
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filambee View Post
    "They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight."
    from ESFp description on wikisocion.org
    There is 0 reason as to why this can't also apply to alpha SFs.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  30. #30
    Filambee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that she is the same type as me - ENTp. I think she might have a lot of self esteem issues though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She has a wide range of facial expressions--
    People say that about me, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She's a very moody person, and her feelings seem to fluctuate from day to day depending on the circumstances.
    I, too, can be moody but it's not dependent on circumstances, it's just random. Sometimes, I can be really outgoing, silly, and fun, and other times I don't want to interact with anyone and can be really irritable. But maybe that just goes with being a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She has trouble with follow-through, I think she gets bored with repetition.
    That's definitely me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    I also find her to be a really sensitive person because she takes a lot of things personally, for example when a customer is being rude or another coworker is having a bad day. Sometimes she acts out on it.
    I use to be like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Also she doesn't take B.S. from authority and she will rebel against us if we ask her to do something that she doesn't think makes sense.
    I used to argue a lot, too, if I thought the rules were stupid. Now I don't argue that much, though. I just break them or do it my way without people knowing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    She does have this admirable thing about honesty--if you ask her a direct question she cannot lie to you.
    That's me, too. Sometimes I can be TOO honest and I hurt people's feelings without realizing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    Some things throw me off though, like how she obsesses about her appearance. She's always buying brand name things, almost like she has to prove that she can be normal or at least up to everyone's standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    When I say she cares a lot about her appearance, I mean she cares a LOT. Like, our employee bathroom smells like her house. Cause she brings her blow dryer, and her hair products, and perfume, etc etc. She tosses her stuff all over the place, all the time. And consequently loses it.
    Like her, there was a time that I placed great importance on my appearance. I had a Coach purse, $300 Cole Hann boots (loved them!), I would rather be late than go out of the house looking like a mess. I cared so much about what people thought of me. Description of female ENTps from Wikisocion:
    "Since women are expected to pay more attention to their clothes and to look good, DONKAs can be dressed with excessive thoroughness. But this, of course, applies to an official or stylish costume, and here they particularly value company labels."

    I also loose stuff a lot cause I leave it everywhere.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sk1ttlez View Post
    To which she gave me this helpless look like, "I'm not good with directions, it's right around the corner? I'll get lost for an hour!"
    That's totally me! I get lost so easily!

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Filambee, I'm really glad you added your input because now I'm seriously starting to consider ENTP.

    I should emphasize the fact that she is always talking about how she needs people who have common sense -- The type of guys she looks for are typically much older men, in their 40's, who don't take life too seriously and can make her laugh. Yet they also need to know how to behave socially, dress and groom themselves well, and have a successful career in an impressive field (lawyer, doctor, etc). Her roommate is always taking care of her somehow, whether it's bringing her clothes she left at somebody's house to work, or picking her up when her shift ends, or answering her calls whenever she calls him actually. Her best friend is in culinary school studying to become a chef, and cooks for her all the time.

    And the V.I. description for ILE on wikisocion is eerily accurate..

    A woman of this type most often looks like a good-looking, lean boy. During her childhood, she even behaves not like a girl should: often runs around with boys, climbs trees and garages, plays war (fights pretend battles, not the card game), scorning traditional girlish entertainment. As a general rule, she will remain a “boy” for her entire life. Slenderness and a certain skinniness are characteristic of the majority of DONKAs at any age. For women of this type, an active attitude towards life is characteristic, and they are rarely satisfied being a stay-at-home mom, who spends many years sitting at home with her child.

    Since women are expected to pay more attention to their clothes and to look good, DONKAs can be dressed with excessive thoroughness. But this, of course, applies to an official or stylish costume, and here they particularly value company labels. And, for regular days, regular jeans with a nice sweater will do (but they absolutely must be labeled (again from a company)).

    The face of a woman with the type DON QUIXOTE is often symmetrical and beautiful. The eyes are smart, too serious, concentrated and even excessively wary for a pretty lady. Fortunately, when she smiles, this impression disappears for a while. By her ability and mental development, DONKA does not yield to men of the same type. Quickly figuring out what’s what, she becomes bored and feels burdened by long-winded explanations. If her upbringing does not allow her to interrupt whoever she is talking to, she literally does not know what to occupy herself with, while she is forced to listen to the end.

  32. #32
    Filambee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yea! I'm so glad I could help! So her roommate is a guy? I think he's an ISFp. OMG, she should totally date him! You know what... before I started getting into Socionics, I thought that I wanted a guy that was really smart and successful just like she wants, but what I really needed is someone that accepts me for me. I would always over look them, though, because they weren't very sophisticated, but they were the people that I could totally be goofy and myself around.

  33. #33
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The girl seems like an Fi-ENFp. Moreover, she gives me Delta vibes.

  34. #34
    Juvenile shindaiwa21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My first impression was SEI, but I'm kinda feeling it for SLI. God that Te/Fi delta edge. Some delta NF could be possible that but that would be a secondary typing.

    Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

    vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

    dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

    Kraezz: you just have to do the Hitler thing sometimes

  35. #35
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filambee View Post
    She is not an ESFps because the space between her nose and mouth is not close signifying that she probably has less estrogen than the average female. Compare that space to Snooki's who is an ESFp:
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    wtf, Snookie is the most alpha thing to have ever been conceived
    I thought Snookie was EIE.

    And I didn't know estrogen level was related to type. Do you have a source? I'm intrigued.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  36. #36
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EP + Infantile = -IEE/ENFp.

    She also reminds me of my IEE friend who looks 95% like her.

  37. #37
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh and I reread the whole thread with the suggestion of ILE in mind, and I think you guys are onto something. Maybe I read too much into what I imagined she might be thinking in her personal interactions with people, but maybe it is really Fi-POLR and her being defensive about it.

    I compared her pics to some people thought to be ILE and I definitely see similarities.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  38. #38
    Filambee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    And I didn't know estrogen level was related to type. Do you have a source? I'm intrigued.
    I read about four different chemicals - estrogen, testosterone, dopamine, and serotonin - affecting personality traits in Why Him? Why Her? by Helen Fisher. She also discusses some physical features that arise from some of the chemicals.

  39. #39
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I thought Snookie was EIE.
    Oh uhm, maybe. I just passed over her once, but her Fe seems very readily apparent.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  40. #40
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filambee View Post
    I read about four different chemicals - estrogen, testosterone, dopamine, and serotonin - affecting personality traits in Why Him? Why Her? by Helen Fisher. She also discusses some physical features that arise from some of the chemicals.
    I'll have to check it out! Thanks!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •