Thread: Se and Sex

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Se and Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    - Allows you to memorize the space around you, and to probe your senses to aquire a 3D image of yourself. Allows the user to see themselves from outside of the body, or vehicle. This is similar to a map in the game quake. When driving a car the user sees the car from above and their center of conciousness can be moved about the space around them. They are hyperfocused and have trouble noticing ambient stimuli. This however allows them to remove focus from a source of pain or irritation. They are coordinated because they can see themselves as if in a movie from any angle. Because of this they assume that other's body is detached from their personaliy. If attacked twards the face, they do not take it as a major offense because their center of conciousness is not being attacked. They however are angered when their "piece" (what they reffer to their body as) is stomped on. Are good at changing the environment, but not themselves.
    although i find the idea of this totally weird, i know it is pretty common for many guys to fantasize about having a menage a trois. unless i am wrong, the idea behind this is so that they can view the scene sort of in a way that works (like being able to see themselves as if in a movie). in other words, they would like to see themselves doing these things to a woman from a third person point of view, where the other woman (second person) takes their place in the scene and she is "their tool" to manipulate.

i would think that there would be more men with as a dominant function in their psyche than women. i wonder if there is some type of correlation between in the male psyche and the fantasy of a menage a trois? anyone have any thoughts on this?

****thought this might liven things up around here!****

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There have got to be more men than women with in their ego. That would explain why men are more prone to stupid risky things, crime, have sex more often (on the average), etc etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe.

I know a male with first position who had threesomes several times, except that the third was a male not a female. He said it was not all that.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say, Blaze, as you are entp , I would like to know how to find female entps so you could tell us what makes them different form the others to find?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you go to the entp website? You could probably start a thread there and I bet you would find some. Why do you want to find a female entp?

Maybe there are not that many of us. Entp's might usually be male.

Kind of like I've never met any male isfp's.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually male entps would be also nice to have. I got interested in how identical relationship as friendship would work out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Kind of like I've never met any male isfp's.
    My roommate is a male isfp by the way
    ENFP +2GMT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew one in high school. That guy was cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ISFp types that I have known have always gone through a stage of trying to find identity. They always wear weird clothing, might do crazy things to their hair. they are so confident about this that they don't care what anyone says. I had an ISFp friend in highschool that was trying to grow dreadlocks. Someone threw urine at him or something and he didn't clean it out. He didn't care what anyone thought about that, he wanted dreadlocks(he was white). They really do and say what they please without thinking of the logic of it all. It can be highly entertaining but also annoying for me since he got the attention of all of the girls(especially the ISFp one I wanted and would even cheat on my INTj girlfriend just to get.).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha.

I'd like to meet one! I can dig that kind of irreverance!

What is a roxororor?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered I knew 2 in High school. One was a total stoner the other was like the guy you mentioned but he was more loserly lol. I had the attention of the ISFP girl he wanted and he was kind of envious. Luckily I didn't have interest in her for various reasons so our friendship continued. He was quite a character, hilarious, and in the drama club. I liked that guy. He always listened to my discources on philosophy which I thought was odd but I guess it must have been Ti in action for him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate being out of the loop but what is the + 2GMT and 8GMT business?
    Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time I believe. It is the global reference point for time zones so if you are GMT +2 then when it is 8 AM in London it is 10 AM at the +2 zone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, I never would have guessed that. So if Im in California I wonder what would my GMT be? You dont have to answer. Im just thinking outloud.
    OK back to our schedualed program....
    Topaz

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm a male isfp yeh work that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Oh wow, I never would have guessed that. So if Im in California I wonder what would my GMT be? You dont have to answer. Im just thinking outloud.
    OK back to our schedualed program....
    Topaz
    Same as mine -8.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys probably dont want a threesome as much as they want other people to beleive. Guys are not so obsessed with sex as they want others to beleive in order to compensate for feelings of insecurity. Thats my take.