Thread: SEE? SLE?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE? SLE?

don't quote - taking this stuff down in a week.

i don't have time for a description right now, but will post one as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Jenna; 02-16-2011 at 07:54 AM. Reason: dont want to keep pictures up

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on VI I would say SEE very plausible.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On sociotype.com/tests he got SLE if this tells you anything. Not sure what the rest of the results were because he closed them before telling me

As for him... He has always wanted to perform (he joined choir in 6th grade to meet girls (lol) then found out he did very well in it.. Later joined theater and did well in that too) he loves being the center of admiration. He recently had a change of heart and decided to join the marines instead, and has absolutely no idea what to do after that. I'm not exactly sure what all to put in this description so if you have any questions, I'll ask him.

He and I... Best friends for years, though a bit unstable. We've always been able to communicate very well (also note we are in different states so I can't base any judgments off of him as far as what he is like in a group or what his other friends are like. I do know that of his friends he is always the one to decide what they are doing for the day and there are normally at least 3 friends over at his house every night). I had always assumed he was SEE because of semi duality but I can't tell if it really is because of that or because of circumstances.
    Recently started to wonder about SLE. The thought had crossed my mind many times but especially lately because of personal stuff..

But I think I officially fail at descriptions lol not sure how much any of this actually said...