Creepy-male

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they hungry and ornery turtles? I think it would be hard to feed that many without an infinite sack of food.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Divided View Post
    Are they hungry and ornery turtles? I think it would be hard to feed that many without an infinite sack of food.
    simple. you just feed them turtles.
    Last edited by bg; 02-10-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    DJ what the hell are you doing?

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deja vu... I swear this conversation has already happened on this site...but there is no history of any other threads of stacks of turtles.

I swear Abbey said something about feeding the turtles to themselves...but I can't find it.

wth?? Am I being crazy right now?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was about to say that the entire stack of turtles should have smashed you by now, but on further consideration, it's more likely that your rolling over will fail to disturb most of those turtles; only a few miles of them will actually fall. You might find it a bit uncomfortable having a few miles of turtles fall on you.

Also, nearly all of those turtles are already dead due to the lack of oxygen in space, and the ones that are still alive (other than the ones within the Earth's atmosphere) would have already fallen off your back onto the surface of the nearest planet by now. If your turtles have been eating each other as well, you might only have a hundred or so left, so rolling over might not even be a big deal.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I was about to say that the entire stack of turtles should have smashed you by now, but on further consideration, it's more likely that your rolling over will fail to disturb most of those turtles; only a few miles of them will actually fall. You might find it a bit uncomfortable having a few miles of turtles fall on you.

Also, nearly all of those turtles are already dead due to the lack of oxygen in space, and the ones that are still alive (other than the ones within the Earth's atmosphere) would have already fallen off your back onto the surface of the nearest planet by now. If your turtles have been eating each other as well, you might only have a hundred or so left, so rolling over might not even be a big deal.

Well, I was going to type you as a SEE, but then you just had to post this well thought out analysis.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-male

As infinity is unbounded, it doesn't matter how many turtles eat other turtles, you still have infinite turtles, right? :/

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    DJ what the hell are you doing?
    He's trying to get the trunk to the other side of the canal.