Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gah, my poor SLE friend

This is my childhood best friend, and he's hit a bit of a rough patch. I'm trying to pull some strings with people I know up in DE who can get him a decent lawyer, but no luck so far.

Sigh, SLEs.

http://www.delawareonline.com/articl...n-on-probation

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He didn't even really do anything.

His ex sent me this message:

Hi... you don't know me, clearly, but I'm TJ's ex... we were together for a really long time and have maintained being friends. He's in deep shit right now, although he didn't really do anything... he's been in and out of his dad's house, who owns a bunch of guns, and as a felon he can't be around guns at all. Short version is the cops searched the house and found all the guns (among other things) and think TJ's been living there so he's pretty screwed. I spoke to his mom and got him a lawyer this morning... but if you or anyone could help put money towards the cost I know his mom would appreciate it. It's not going to be cheap to try to get rid of some of the trouble he's in, but this is a mess. :-( I sent you a msg this way because I don't know how much other people know and I'm not trying to publicize what's going on.

- Meghann
    And his step dad sent this:

Hre is in jail because a friend of his had a fight with a girl and neighbors called the cops and they are blaming TJ ...loong story
    he was in Seaford De at the time nowhere near New Castle, cops got it all wrong. Peter give me a call, Mr Cini 302-***-****
    Fucking asshole police.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And so you know, he's not a bad guy at all. He's just one of those people who, due to being beaten as a child, gets into messed up situations. He's never hurt any innocent people, only thugs, etc.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sucks, man. I hope everything turns out alright for him. That was definitely a bad idea though. What was he doing with thirty one guns? It would definitely be funny if it didn't suck. Props to you for trying to help out your friend, though.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    That sucks, man. I hope everything turns out alright for him. That was definitely a bad idea though. What was he doing with thirty one guns? It would definitely be funny if it didn't suck. Props to you for trying to help out your friend, though.
    Those were his dad's guns. He was in and out of his dad's house and the cops are nailing him for it.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah... that makes more sense. Yeah, there should be some way to get out of that, but he does need a good lawyer, as it would probably require some lawyering to find the clause or precedent in some subsection of the law to excuse parolees living with other people who own guns, or in the house of someone who has guns, etc.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww wow. I'm sorry for him. he needs a good public defender? good lookin kid.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a very bias article. And half a million bucks of cash bail?

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    They have the tragic combination of knowing the cops are idiots and having the guts and impulse to call them out on it.
    Yeah... I almost gave a cop the finger once, just because I was annoyed he was behind us acting all tough. Felt I had to show him whose territory is whose. Haha. My friend stopped me, grabbed my arm and all.

Definitely would have been a dumb thing though, looking back. I feel lucky I have good friends around me. That's a shame for your friend.

Hopefully with due process, and a cheap/effective enough lawyer, it will be seen that the guns weren't his own, and his troubles will go away. Good to look out for your friend. I'll pray for him, and may God bless the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

massive bond there 540 k.