Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI this girl

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTx (j or P) can't tell (need a side pic). Could also be ISTj. But definitely ESTp.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-10-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-male

Fucking Teeth and that smile remind me of a horse.... CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP NOM NOM NOM.....

first one she's like "lol you took my picture, and I'm a little embarassed about it but also loling"
    the dude's like "errr umm come back here, don't look into the camera"

second one she's like "HEYYYYYY GEUSS WHO GUYZ!, herp de derp", the other girl is kinda unsure and magnetized by her, must turn head inward, getting sucked in...

third one she's kinda like "'forever alone' but still loling" and looking a little pent up.

VI

I'd probably say Feeler > Thinker
    I'd probably say Rational > Irrational

She seems emotive and controlled

There is also a hint of Fi like in the third picture she seems upset/exhausted about something but has an innocent little smile on, it makes me think that there is a much deeper current running through her than her outward expressions. She seems engaging to the people around her in a sort of forced/controlled fun/warm way. That's why I say Fi, relational and depth of feeling.

Also the easy to talk to friendly, but quiet. Makes me think maybe an introverted mentality and further think Fi, specifically something stands out in my mind that is a connection to Jung's original writings and what Fi is.

I'd say ESI

The guy in the top picture is an LSE I'd guess

The girl in second photo, something Si-ish, Delta or Alpha, I want to say SEI

The last photo, see doesn't seem as dominant, the other person leans in more, seems happier/confident, she seems a little aloof or shy... maybe the they have a relationship where she is more of the giver in terms of positive feelings and she is the receiver? I don't know what type that would be?
    Last edited by male; 02-09-2011 at 08:26 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ESI probably. Does she spend a lot of time on her appearance?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is she laughing really loudly?
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl: Ti-ESTp
    Boyfriend first pic: ILI or IEI
    Friend second pic: gamma SF
    Friend third pic: ILE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Fucking Teeth and that smile remind me of a horse.... CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP NOM NOM NOM.....
    this is mean but hilarious!

I have no opinion on her type. only that there's something about her that annoys me.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get Fe overload from these pics. Yuck.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    this is mean but hilarious!
    yea I was in a bad mood =p

It's mean but true, just don't tell her that, she looks friendly but a little forced.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I get Fe overload from these pics. Yuck.
    Huh, what are you talking about?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    About 80% of the time, you and I agree with one another
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    second one she's like "HEYYYYYY GEUSS WHO GUYZ!, herp de derp", the other girl is kinda unsure and magnetized by her, must turn head inward, getting sucked in...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    1981slater tends to be rather accurate in his typings in terms of VI, except when he thought that I'm an Si-ESFj.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol you asshole
    lol its sad but true.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    1981slater tends to be rather accurate in his typings in terms of VI, except when he thought that I'm an Si-ESFj.
    Yes, very good. So the first girl is clearly not introverted or ethical, and the second girl is definitely two opposite types? Slater you must teach me your secrets.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, haha. That was my reaction. If not ESI, then it's a certain type of facial features I tend to see.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-

lol

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also guessed ESI. Consistently wide smile showing teeth indicates a likely Ethical type, but the range of emotional expression seems limited, indicating Fe-devaluing and probably Fe-Ignoring. Posture seems a bit stiff and awkward, indicating Rational and probably Static. Finally, hairstyle and makeup seem to fit more closely with the trends I've observed for Se-valuing types, rather than Si-valuing types (i.e., Se-valuing = "sexy", Si-valuing = "cute").
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The si-ESFj is gone. I can see Fi ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    lol
    Bolt? I missed you. In the economics discussion, lots of people disagree with me. Join the party!
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And...is that good or bad?
    ILE "Searcher"

Creepy-

Bolt? I missed you. In the economics discussion, lots of people disagree with me. Join the party!
    It was not me. My gf said that you typed the brown haired girl as two different types, that's what she found hilarious, in addition to the fact that you seem to have a fixation in typing any eyeglasses careerist-ish girl who looks like Vero as ILE. I'd add that if she's mistyped, all your subsequent such IVs are bogus.

-- Bolt

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    It was not me. My gf said that you typed the brown haired girl as two different types, that's what she found hilarious, in addition to the fact that you seem to have a fixation in typing any eyeglasses careerist-ish girl who looks like Vero as ILE. I'd add that if she's mistyped, all your subsequent such IVs are bogus.

-- Bolt
    You are right, Bolt. I spent just a few seconds observing the pics: I got a gamma vibe and then the glasses made me think "anyone with glasses is NT", so I automatically wrote ILE. I didn't even realize it's the same person. I'm so careless!

Bolt, you remind me of some ILEs I know. They are the DCNH creative, whereas I am the dominant subtype. My "relationship" with them developed in the same way as ours. They used to get angry with me whenever I said anything contrary to their beliefs or not thorough enough. They are very disliked by everybody because they tend to use harsh language when discussing something, as Wikisocion says "the creative subtype is easily stirred"/"When the dominant and the creative interact, creative inspects dominant".

BTW, after I realized the stupid VI I wrote, I recalled this:

Last edited by 1981slater; 02-12-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    ILE "Searcher"

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Slater generally types people SEI or ESE just like Maritsa types them SLI or LSE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Slater generally types people SEI or ESE just like Maritsa types them SLI or LSE.
    And we are always sure that you are right there, along our side, observing our actions.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And we are always sure that you are right there, along our side, observing our actions.
    Oh really ?

Haha, I think you're giving me way too much credit thinking I follow his magnificence slater or you, Queen Mother Maritsa. I simply know that generally he does type people so and I know you do as well. I don't have to read all this crap you post to realise it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh really ?

Haha, I think you're giving me way too much credit thinking I follow his magnificence slater or you, Queen Mother Maritsa. I simply know that generally he does type people so and I know you do as well. I don't have to read all this crap you post to realise it.
    I just typed a member ISTj...you can add that to your collection of crap about me (I'm sure you have plenty to swallow).
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just typed a member ISTj...you can add that to your collection of crap about me (I'm sure you have plenty to swallow).
    You won't be telling me what to do and it's an act of regurgitation not swallowing reading you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You won't be telling me what to do and it's an act of regurgitation not swallowing reading you.
    I wish there were some amount of reading you, as there is none to read other then putting people down for their effort. Here you are hanging around on a Socionics forum where people discuss types and personality and I am making an effort to learn as well as explore, but have to deal with you who constantly puts me down. You who doesn't participate in any productive way, here, on a Socionics forum.

I am here to type and even if I get it wrong, I would have made a hell of a lot more effort than you. Who does nothing on a socionics forum except to criticize people and their effort.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wish there were some amount of reading you, as there is none to read other then putting people down for their effort.
    Judging by the PMs vigorously sent to me by non other than you and quite frankly bugging me that I am the type I am not, I will not comment it.

Here you are hanging around on a Socionics forum where people discuss types and personality and I am making an effort to learn as well as explore, but have to deal with you who constantly puts me down.
    How does it feel when the boot is on the other foot ?

You who doesn't participate in any productive way, here, on a Socionics forum.
    First off, I don't know what is so productive in throwing multiple types on people giggling all the way and praying that at least one will stick. But yea, you can always delete what you wrote as you did on numerous occasions.

Now off with you to tinychat, people are waiting for you to type them plus your productivity on a god damned forum speaks for itself - how the heck can you be productive on the Internet ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You don't have a place to criticize me for throwing multiple types at people. If you got butt-hurt over me doing that to you then I assure you, you get butt-hurt very easily and hold resentments... Fe PoLR?

THIS IS A SOCIONICS FORUM DEAL WITH GETTING TYPED MANY TIMES.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You don't have a place to criticize me for throwing multiple types at people. If you got butt-hurt over me doing that to you then I assure you, you get butt-hurt very easily and hold resentments...Fe PoLR?

THIS IS A SOCIONICS FORUM DEAL WITH GETTING TYPED MANY TIMES.
    See what I mean ?

This is a socionics forum where serious people like you discuss socionics and I'm going to tell you what I am typing you. You're a clear-cut Beta to me and yes, I do resent you.

Pthu!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

See what I mean ?

This is a socionics forum where serious people like you discuss socionics and I'm going to tell you what I am typing you. You're a clear-cut Beta to me and yes, I do resent you.

Pthu!
    Yeah? Then why don't I use Fe?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah? The why don't I use Fe?
    Stupid question. Stupid answer - because you're living in captivity and made this thread what it is now.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Stupid question. Stupid answer - because you're living in captivity and made this thread what it is now.
    Oh sorry, details PFFF

where do I use Fe?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh sorry, details PFFF

where do I use Fe?
    I honestly have no idea what you just said, you're clearly too Fe-productive for me.

Anyway, it was nice talking to you and I am saying that so you know I might report you just the way you reported me. What goes around, comes around.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say that girl was ESFj, but that clearly isn't the point of this thread anymore :/

Creepy-

ESE

BTW that the girl next to her in the last pic looks ILE... reminds me of Vero and other female ILEs I know.

Creepy-

Bolt, you remind me of some ILEs I know. They are the DCNH creative, whereas I am the dominant subtype. My "relationship" with them developed in the same way as ours. They used to get angry with me whenever I said anything contrary to their beliefs or not thorough enough. They are very disliked by everybody because they tend to use harsh language when discussing something, as Wikisocion says "the creative subtype is easily stirred"/"When the dominant and the creative interact, creative inspects dominant".
    Hmm I must be a different subtype then, if what you say and DCNH are true things. I'm not disliked by many IRL, neither I use a harsh language, usually. Consider my opinions on sexuality, religion, politics, medicine, philosophy and so on.
    ---

May I ask why did you duplicate your answer into Parasite's profile? I prefer to have it deleted, unless there's a good reason I miss.

-- Bolt

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ESE suggestion is killing me unless she's just a really introverted ESE, with a repressed dominant function. The whole continent of Africa may just need to shit a brick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast