These seemed good, so I'm posting them up here for whoever wants to use them.
1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?
2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.
3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?
6. Why aren't you doing this now?
7. What do you really want in your truest self?
8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?
9. What are your defense mechanisms?
10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?
11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?
12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?
13. What condition is your heart in right now?
14. What does your head say it needs and wants?
15. What condition is your mind in right now?
16. What does your body say it needs and wants?
17. What is the condition of your body right now?
18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?
19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?
20. What is your predominant fault?
21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.
24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?
25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?
26. What is your own personal mission statement?