Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: SLEs on the forums

  1. #1
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default SLEs on the forums

    So obviously I've become outrageously popular the past few days... I can't even pop in chat quick at 5 AM without seeing people talking about me, my type, my hypocrisy, my 'moral crusade', imposing my values on others...

    When really I was just sticking up for people being picked on... as well as bashing all you *geniuses* out there for being wrong. Or using faulty logic. Or for saying things that were just plain dumb.

    I understand a lot of you think my understanding of socionics is incorrect. I think a lot of your understanding of socionics is incorrect. But this is the internet. Doesn't matter.

    But one thing, that really bugs me, is when people talk about how I don't fit other SLEs on the forum... this just doesn't make sense. Because Aleksei has already admitted to not being anything like the typical SLE, and even wonders yet if he EIE...

    So I go back to the Beta 2010 census. Only 4 people, from the entire year, voted ESTp. (And Korpsey actually tried to make fun of my claim that ESTp was one of the least represented types on the 2010 census. Check the facts. You're one of the wrong idiots as well.) Two of them, have a combined 38 posts in 32 months... not a good sampling to compare ESTp behavior.

    The other two are regular posters... Ezra and Joy. However, I haven't heard any direct comparison of my behavior to theirs. Why not? And who EXACTLY are these "other ESTps on the forums" which I'm not so much alike?

    In addition, and lastly, I highly encourage you to read some ESTp descriptions first, before saying I don't fit the descriptions. I find if you read a bit, and do some research, that it's quite normal for an ESTp to stick up for others who have been picked on.

  2. #2
    twitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im also curious to know why people are thinking MD's type is ENFx ?? I see him as ESTp, descriptions and functions i believe fit. If anyone has a better insight though, a way maybe we havent looked at, id like to hear it with reasonable logic and proof.

    This is translated from russian and i think quite reliable. now im not basing my thoughts on this description, but this describes MD very well.
    http://translate.google.com.au/trans...6prmd%3Divnsfd

    He appears to me, very Se dominant and logical in his thinking, even though he has an emotional side too. which has come out on this forum .
    Anyways im tired and this is enough to work with.

  3. #3
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, it's quite annoying if you always have to read that others don't agree with your self-typing. But if you thought about this and came to the conclusion that you are really a SLE, why should you try to make them believe you're right? I guess some might never agree with you, just because. It'll go on for a while but even these people will give it up someday.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  4. #4
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see why you couldn't be ESTP.

  5. #5
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Cool thread

    I'm really not seeing strong Ti. You're randomly attributing arguments to this abstract, formless mass, and not even doing that accurately.

    EDIT

    OTOH this could just be some macho cavalier thing, so *shrug*

  6. #6
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For whatever it's worth, you DO seem ESTp to me.

    Some other ESTps are JWC3, Herzy, and possibly ananke. They don't post as much.

    Who is second-guessing your typing?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  7. #7
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    SLEs?

    1. Ezra - LSE, of course
    2. Herzy - some forum myth
    3. Joy - another LSE
    4. JWC3 - too submissive
    5. Merc - bot
    6. Aleksei - ILE
    7. You - too new
    8. Me - too irrational

    Oh... and why do you care what the forum thinks?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  8. #8
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bet at least a third of people here are mistyped. But there's no way to know for sure who, or what types they really are, so I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe you're SLE and maybe you aren't, maybe the other folks are SLE and maybe they aren't. It's probably more useful to concentrate on the theory instead of individual people's types.

  9. #9
    not gonna be around as much anymore
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe you are what you say you are.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    SLEs?

    1. Ezra - LSE, of course
    2. Herzy - some forum myth
    3. Joy - another LSE
    4. JWC3 - too submissive
    5. Merc - bot
    6. Aleksei - ILE
    7. You - too new
    8. Me - too irrational

    Oh... and why do you care what the forum thinks?
    <3 lol you are still one of my favorite people on the forum. unsure on ezra/joy have had no interaction with them.

  11. #11
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Okay, it's quite annoying if you always have to read that others don't agree with your self-typing. But if you thought about this and came to the conclusion that you are really a SLE, why should you try to make them believe you're right? I guess some might never agree with you, just because. It'll go on for a while but even these people will give it up someday.
    I was fine when people disagreed with LSE. I was fine when people disagreed with ILE. I was fine when people disagreed with SLE.

    It's just lately. The fact that they argue I can't defend someone who's blatantly being attacked, because that's not ESTp? That's the biggest load of bull I ever heard in my life. And then they go on to give such retardedly misguided arguments, even of the functions, which are untrue. Just pisses me off.

    The just use the argument that "MD isn't SLE" to justify that they can attack anyone they want. When really they just need to back the fuck off.

    They attack me, my friends, people on here without any good reason. That is wrong. I understand this is "MD imposing his moral code again!", but as others have argued, Ti can have a system of morality as well. And that part fits ESTp perfectly. Sticking up for others. Perfect.

    I find my inability to just say "screw them" and break off contact is evidence in itself of Fi POLR... I still want to know WHY they come to these stupid conclusions they do. Even though ultimately it's useless.

    So I get you MD. You kind of remind me of what Golden has said before. I get this will all die down in the long run, and perhaps the non-believers will turn around. But as for now, I feel like someone is obligated to inform people how stupid they're being. And more importantly, stick up for people being attacked for no good reason. And don't attack me, or my type, just because I stuck up for someone you were attacking. I will crush you. Curb-stomp you whiny, retarded, do-nothing virgin window-lickers.

  12. #12
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Supervision must not transfer through the interwebs.

  13. #13
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Im also curious to know why people are thinking MD's type is ENFx ?? I see him as ESTp, descriptions and functions i believe fit. If anyone has a better insight though, a way maybe we havent looked at, id like to hear it with reasonable logic and proof.

    This is translated from russian and i think quite reliable. now im not basing my thoughts on this description, but this describes MD very well.
    http://translate.google.com.au/trans...6prmd%3Divnsfd

    He appears to me, very Se dominant and logical in his thinking, even though he has an emotional side too. which has come out on this forum .
    Anyways im tired and this is enough to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I don't see why you couldn't be ESTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    For whatever it's worth, you DO seem ESTp to me.

    Some other ESTps are JWC3, Herzy, and possibly ananke. They don't post as much.

    Who is second-guessing your typing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    SLEs?

    1. Ezra - LSE, of course
    2. Herzy - some forum myth
    3. Joy - another LSE
    4. JWC3 - too submissive
    5. Merc - bot
    6. Aleksei - ILE
    7. You - too new
    8. Me - too irrational

    Oh... and why do you care what the forum thinks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I bet at least a third of people here are mistyped. But there's no way to know for sure who, or what types they really are, so I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe you're SLE and maybe you aren't, maybe the other folks are SLE and maybe they aren't. It's probably more useful to concentrate on the theory instead of individual people's types.
    Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    I believe you are what you say you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    <3 lol you are still one of my favorite people on the forum. unsure on ezra/joy have had no interaction with them.
    Thank you to everyone who supports me, or is of clear mind to reserve judgment, and not immediately say I'm not SLE.

    Then again, of course a lot of you would agree... none of you have attacked anyone else lately, or consequently been attacked by me. It's only the idiots who make fun of others all the time who feel the need to question my type.

    Ultimately I don't care what others think. But to say I can't stick up for other people, with a Ti Ego, is just wrong. And I will attack your understanding for it. People need to read more about Se.
    Last edited by Snaps; 02-02-2011 at 06:51 PM.

  14. #14
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is absolutely flat out ridiculous to say someone wtih Ti in the ego block would never stand up for people, or that ego-block Ti prevents someone from standing up for people.

    I must add that I have no context and have no idea what specific conversations you're talking about, or if you're misunderstanding something someone said.

  15. #15
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    I'm really not seeing strong Ti.
    And how do you not see Ti? How do you even define Ti? I see it in almost every one of my posts, ironically even this one. For the record, I know you have been incorrect in your function understanding before, but please read this:




    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    You're randomly attributing arguments to this abstract, formless mass, and not even doing that accurately.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Please do clarify. And I'm not the one who keeps bringing up that "you're not like other SLEs on the forum" or "I've gotten along with all SLEs in the past" like that even means something as far as my type.

    And of course, in comparing my behavior with other people on this forum, perhaps other SLEs, perhaps mistyped, there's always going to be some confusion whether or not it's accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    You're randomly attributing arguments to this abstract, formless mass, and not even doing that accurately.
    Quoted again. If you realize though, it wasn't me who kept doing that, but other people, talking about the 'other SLEs' on the forum, then I think you'll agree that is not Ti. That is lack of Ti in other people. I'm just trying to understand their viewpoint, where they're coming from.

  16. #16
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    It is absolutely flat out ridiculous to say someone wtih Ti in the ego block would never stand up for people, or that ego-block Ti prevents someone from standing up for people.

    I must add that I have no context and have no idea what specific conversations you're talking about, or if you're misunderstanding something someone said.
    Exactly! On other threads, people have stupidly argued that I must have Fi creative in order to stick up for people the way I do. Or to call people immature or wrong for making fun of other people. (When really it fits ESTp still people)

    They say, just because of that, I must be either ESFp, ENFp, INFj, etc. etc. Oh, but obviously not ESTp. Obviously ESTp can't condemn someone else's behavior.

    At least the idiots say that. There are many others who agree with me as well, and realize people with Ti in an Ego block can behave just as I have. And even moreso that it's typical of ESTps, to stick up for those being attacked.

    And for those people who get it, thank you. We need more of you.

  17. #17
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, it doesn't mean you have Ti in the ego block either, just that I can't see how someone would rule out SLE based on that.

    I wouldn't type based on other people in the forum, because like I said a lot of people are probably mistyped, and it's not really possible to know who, so it's not a reliable method. You said some people said you aren't like other SLEs. The other thing is that even if they are SLEs as well, issues like age, culture, non type-related writing style issues, gender, etc., could make two pepole of the same type seem in some ways different.

    I don't really have a feel for what type you are, but honestly I don't think SEE is out of left field. Nor is SLE.

  18. #18
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    HEY! JENNA SAID THAT TO ME! DON'T STEAL MY !
    Was thinking of deleting the first part. I only quoted it because of the 2nd part. Unsure on Ezra/Joy. I think she aimed that at me.

    Just was saving time. Quoting everyone without editing them, if they mentioned something pertaining to the main topic. You're still one of her favorite persons, not me, don't worry.

  19. #19
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Since I'm bored of being a blustery asshole, and because you seem genuinely confused as to my real thoughts, consider this post to be filled with my actual positions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    And how do you not see Ti? How do you even define Ti? I see it in almost every one of my posts, ironically even this one. For the record, I know you have been incorrect in your function understanding before, but please read this
    I'm more thinking that you don't seem to display strong logical awareness. It seems like you're either extremely cavalier and just don't care about making sense or being right, or you have weak logic and can't accurately follow anything I or anyone else says.

    I mean, this will be one of the few serious comments you make, but my current guesstimation would be SEE, just based on your current persona. The fact that you're so mutable in your presentation makes it difficult to meaningfully compare your behaviour with other posters'.

    I'm honestly not even going to bother claiming any opinion of mine is anything but a vague one until you've calmed down... if you calm down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. Please do clarify. And I'm not the one who keeps bringing up that "you're not like other SLEs on the forum" or "I've gotten along with all SLEs in the past" like that even means something as far as my type.
    See? Saying that I at any point said "I've gotten along with all SLEs in the past" is laughable. I never said that, that wasn't my argument, that was probably someone else's, if they even said that.

    You don't seem to have any clear perception of who said what, who thinks what, or who's being arguing what.

    Who knows, maybe Sir Knight is right, and it's just passive-aggressive behaviour. Failing that, it honestly does look like you suck at logic (why? because it's a pattern I've fallen into in the past and still need to make quite a bit of effort to avoid--weak logics related by my guess).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    And of course, in comparing my behavior with other people on this forum, perhaps other SLEs, perhaps mistyped, there's always going to be some confusion whether or not it's accurate.
    Look, it's a vague impression. I'm not ruling out or locking in any type on the grounds of OH HEY YOU LOOK LIKE THOSE GUYS. That would be rather silly.

    The other thing is that I really don't care. The only reason we're even interacting is because I stumbled on a thread by way of Alexei and figured I'd try stirring up some chaos for the lulz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Quoted again. If you realize though, it wasn't me who kept doing that, but other people, talking about the 'other SLEs' on the forum, then I think you'll agree that is not Ti. That is lack of Ti in other people. I'm just trying to understand their viewpoint, where they're coming from.
    Your opening post, and another post you made in that other thread really do read like you have zero idea of who's saying what. Maybe I'm reading things that aren't there, who knows, but to reiterate, I've already allowed for that possibility.

  20. #20
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Supervision must not transfer through the interwebs.
    I already thought that, too. Maybe this is really something which is most apparent in direct conversation or interaction. I think one of my professors is SLE... I haven't got a reason to dislike him but he makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable. I'm much more relaxed in the presence of my other lecturer, who is ILE, I guess.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  21. #21
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only person I'm almost 100% sure is SLE on this forum is Merky... but that's only because I've had the most communication with him. It's clear we're duals.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  22. #22
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    See? Saying that I at any point said "I've gotten along with all SLEs in the past" is laughable. I never said that, that wasn't my argument, that was probably someone else's, if they even said that.
    It was Marie84 who pretty much said that. And I agree it's dumb:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Possibly, though I've never had any past altercations with any of the SLE's here
    There's that specific argument I was referring to. We're on the same page there. As far as:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    You don't seem to have any clear perception of who said what, who thinks what, or who's being arguing what.

    Your opening post, and another post you made in that other thread really do read like you have zero idea of who's saying what. Maybe I'm reading things that aren't there, who knows, but to reiterate, I've already allowed for that possibility.
    You're right, in that I'm referring to a collection of various arguments, statements, on multiple threads, which probably leaves a lot of people feeling confused. But I am referring to who said what, specific times. It is logical. But I am aware I'm not mentioning every single little thing again, because I started this thread last night before going to bed.

    And now, I really don't see the need to keep going either. Referring to comments, generally, so people can make sense that other people's arguments have been dumb, doesn't do anything. Perhaps makes me feel more justified in my thinking. But yes, I need to calm down. People will realize over time that I'm SLE, especially if I continue to learn more, grow my understanding, and stick with SLE as the type that fits me best.

    ... I'm ranting again. 'Can't assume people on this forum have any idea what they're talking about'. I'll just let this go.

  23. #23
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    It was Marie84 who pretty much said that. And I agree it's dumb:
    Possibly, though I've never had any past altercations with any of the SLE's here
    Which was posted in response to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    (Even though I snapped ultimately at Marie84, apparently INFj, which would make sense for her being my conflictor, ultimately justifying ESTp more)
    I should have been more blunt and just stated that using type to justify acting inappropriately towards other forum members, and people in real life, is less strictly a Socionics explanation and more of a character one

    In terms of what type you are, I'm not entirely sure, and I will refrain from discussing it with you, as I stated earlier, since you seem to deem me as less knowledgeable than you
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  24. #24
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mountain Dew, calm down a little and try not to go round spouting that certain people are "idiots" etc. all the time...I don't want you to risk going completely overboard.

  25. #25
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Which was posted in response to this:



    I should have been more blunt and just stated that using type to justify acting inappropriately towards other forum members, and people in real life, is less strictly a Socionics explanation and more of a character one

    In terms of what type you are, I'm not entirely sure, and I will refrain from discussing it with you, as I stated earlier, since you seem to deem me as less knowledgeable than you
    And as I already explained to you, which you somehow still seem to think, I wasn't using my type to justify anything. Not at all my behavior towards you or other forum members. I just commented how I found it quite coincidental, that we find each other so annoying, and we're conflictors. That is all. Wasn't arguing that it was anything definite.

    And I made that comment after I snapped at you. If you really think I had this elaborate scheme planned out, to be mean to you and laghlagh because you were INFj, you are sorely mistaken.

    And I don't deem you necessarily to be less knowledgeable than me. That's subjective. I can't say for sure what's in your head, just like you don't know what's in my mind. I simply commented that, in this case, it doesn't seem like you're making a good argument, by saying not fighting with SLEs in the past proves anything towards my not being SLE.

    Thank you. :wink:

  26. #26
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Mountain Dew, calm down a little and try not to go round spouting that certain people are "idiots" etc. all the time...I don't want you to risk going completely overboard.
    Ok.

  27. #27
    not gonna be around as much anymore
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From Wikisocion SLE description...

    Common social roles
    1.The alpha male (or female) who is constantly preoccupied with his territory and social status, threats to that territory, and making sure everyone recognizes his leadership and status.
    2.The challenger or revolutionary who rejects existing authority and organizational structures and tries to overturn them and establish his own system, or simply overturn them for fun without putting anything else in their place.
    3.The rogue artist who revels in his or her own naughtiness, likes to shock and appall audiences, and doesn't take his own work too seriously.
    Anyone doubt MD's self-typing now?
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

  28. #28
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    And as I already explained to you, which you somehow still seem to think, I wasn't using my type to justify anything. Not at all my behavior towards you or other forum members. I just commented how I found it quite coincidental, that we find each other so annoying, and we're conflictors. That is all. Wasn't arguing that it was anything definite.

    And I made that comment after I snapped at you. If you really think I had this elaborate scheme planned out, to be mean to you and laghlagh because you were INFj, you are sorely mistaken.
    I meant that I thought you were using your type as a reason for how you've been acting on the board recently more so than how you've been acting towards me or anyone in particular
    Of course I could be wrong and I'm not trying to imply some hidden motive on you and I can understand why it would be frustrating to have people who don't know you well misinterpret your intentions

    And I don't deem you necessarily to be less knowledgeable than me. That's subjective. I can't say for sure what's in your head, just like you don't know what's in my mind. I simply commented that, in this case, it doesn't seem like you're making a good argument, by saying not fighting with SLEs in the past proves anything towards my not being SLE.

    Thank you. :wink:
    I wasn't suggesting that my history with SLE's on this forum and in real life is suggestive of your own type, rather I just don't think that it should be used as a certain indication of type (and I'm not suggesting that you think it does)

    In other words, "Marie is annoying to me thus I must be SLE", it could just be that my persona on here is annoying to you more so than a Socionics thing but it could also be a type matter, so it's better to be more objective and build a case for it than people will have an easier time understanding where you're coming

    anyways, thank you for being more polite in this post, I think most people here, myself included, appreciate when you're being more civil like you did here opposed to some of the other posts you've made in this thread
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  29. #29
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    2. Herzy - some forum myth
    I exist!
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  30. #30
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Well, it doesn't mean you have Ti in the ego block either, just that I can't see how someone would rule out SLE based on that.
    +1000

    It's a (very) tentative ILE > SLE from me. Though the reaction reminds me of WA when someone said she might not be IEE, and by this thread I can see why others would say weak logic.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Woah! Pees on self!

  32. #32
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    I exist!
    Welcome back!
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  33. #33
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    +1000

    It's a (very) tentative ILE > SLE from me. Though the reaction reminds me of WA when someone said she might not be IEE, and by this thread I can see why others would say weak logic.
    I can see why others said weak logic too. This was not one of my best moments.

    And thanks Herzy for bumping this back up lol. Let's keep bumping this and laughing at Mountain Dew's snapping out at people!

  34. #34
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,633
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    From Wikisocion SLE description...



    Anyone doubt MD's self-typing now?
    FYI, ALL of that applies pretty much equally to SEEs.

  35. #35
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    It's a (very) tentative ILE > SLE from me.
    Yeah...
    ---

    Mountain Dew, I'm also considering ILE for you, for a while... Well it's just the latest details, if I have to put together everything you said so far, maybe I'll get confused again. But I say you're XLE. I'm not aware of anything you wrote and basically have no reason to say ILE > SLE but my experience that tells me that SLEs are more relaxed and calculated, while ILEs are more whiny and freak out much easier .
     
    Don't mind the maggots, what they do is abominable. I relate 100% to what you said, this mob rule and pretense of "truth" is so immensely disgusting. Maybe the time for people like us to close the ranks will come, a handful of quality people do much more than a throng of random dumbbells, IMO.

    Think about the "serious socionists" who said that I'm either LSI, or Se, Ni, even Te recently (thehotelambush) . Really who gives a fuck about these monkeys, as long as what they say is obviously wrong by default? Cheer up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Though the reaction reminds me of WA when someone said she might not be IEE, and by this thread I can see why others would say weak logic.
    Could be that related to Ne-Base? Or maybe it's simply the fact that we don't know any XLE in this situation. But there's one more thing: I don't know WA's reaction, and correct me if I'm wrong, but knowing her I suspect that there's a fundamental difference between what bothered each, namely MD doesn't seem bothered by the fact that his self-typing is attacked, but rather by the camels people swallow, ineptitudes being supported in so large numbers. I can't imagine WA - and IEEs for that matter - freaking out over the incorrectness/invalidity of one's arguments, especially when this "one" is the majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    That's the biggest load of bull I ever heard in my life.
    And they say he's not Ti-Creative...

    -- Bolt

  36. #36
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW, after the initial attempts at VI (during which IEE was one of my suggestions) once Mountain Dew started showing his sort of "online demeanor" here, the one thing that became clear to me was Fi-POLR and Fe-HA.

    I'm leaning ILE just because of my initial inclination of Ne-ego for you Mountain Dew, but I dont see SLE as being out of the question for you either. I think you're on the right track and the rest is really up to you to tease out the differences between the two and assess which one fits you better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    +1000

    It's a (very) tentative ILE > SLE from me. Though the reaction reminds me of WA when someone said she might not be IEE, and by this thread I can see why others would say weak logic.
    Say wha..? me??

    Oh and as mentioned above, I agree with your tentative typings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    Mountain Dew, I'm also considering ILE for you, for a while... Well it's just the latest details, if I have to put together everything you said so far, maybe I'll get confused again. But I say you're XLE. I'm not aware of anything you wrote and basically have no reason to say ILE > SLE but my experience that tells me that SLEs are more relaxed and calculated, while ILEs are more whiny and freak out much easier .
    Looks like we have sort of a consensus going here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasite
    I don't know WA's reaction, and correct me if I'm wrong, but knowing her I suspect that there's a fundamental difference between what bothered each, namely MD doesn't seem bothered by the fact that his self-typing is attacked, but rather by the camels people swallow, ineptitudes being supported in so large numbers. I can't imagine WA - and IEEs for that matter - freaking out over the incorrectness/invalidity of one's arguments, especially when this "one" is the majority.
    Yeah i think you hit the nail on the head here. I got offended, because people who i felt i related closely with and identified with a great deal were essentially saying otherwise by typing me something different. It almost felt like a betrayal to me. It had nothing to do with the logic of it. Mountain Dew's offense seems differently motivated.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  37. #37
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Mountain Dew's offense seems differently motivated.
    Yeah, like I explained before (not sure if I mentioned it on this thread or another one), my anger last week was honestly because of an argument with my girlfriend... it was immature and wrong to take it out on all of you.

    And like I said before, I normally am not offended at all if people question my type. I value other viewpoints and try to consider them. Maybe that is more typical of ILE. I still strongly think SLE fits more at this point, but I won't badger people who say otherwise. (even though I just did a week ago lol )

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    And they say he's not Ti-Creative...

    -- Bolt
    At least you can see that part of it lol. I try to be polite, professional, motivational even sometimes to lift people up. But to say that I have strong Fe or Fi, I just can't really agree with. =\ I have a hard time with relationships, in general... /sigh.

    And I'm still a bit embarrassed that this thread of my flip-out continues... I think I'll make another thread where people can discuss my type more, and offer input there. Give me a sec to make it.

  38. #38
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Ok, new thread created. Please argue my type on here and let this thread die. Thank you.
    Last edited by Snaps; 02-11-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •