TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My English Teacher

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/Ticher.jpg

Besides being a great guy, what type do you think he could be?

I can tell you that he is reserved, very non-authoritative, somewhat passive and slow to start off but very carefull with details and factual truth. His strong side seems to be memorizing and learning by heart many things that he finds interest in and is also a very kind and tolerant person to communicate with. He 's tolerant to the point that sometimes he lets his students treat him with no respect at all, abusing his fairness and well-being untill he reaches a climax and explode to defend him self.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTP
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Fo'sho.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally INFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, INFj. Everything fits.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    . The guy's desk is very "J",
    Personally I think this means nothing, for many reasons, especially in this case.

It's much more important that being "reserved, very non-authoritative, somewhat passive and slow to start off but very carefull with details and factual truth" is not really the mental image of an ENFp, neither "tolerant to the point that sometimes he lets his students treat him with no respect at all, abusing his fairness and well-being untill he reaches a climax and explode to defend him self".

This is a clear description of the INFj PoLR. ENFps are not so tolerant; they explode or get into one of their bitchy moods for other reasons.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    "Bitchy" moods? He looks like a guy to me! Anyway, girls get away with moodiness much easier then guys do; a guy may hold things in longer, and suppress the "bitchyness" because it isn't "manly" or whatever. ENFp's that are males seem to be less "bitchy", and hold in thier anger for longer. (Don't bite my ass for this folks, it is just a simple observation, I could be wrong.)
    I wish that was the case of the ENFp who works here -- what he has a really bitchy moods.

Anyway, I thought his overall description, altogether, fitted INFj best. Of course he could also be ENFp *shrugs* that's always the case with typing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    It's much more important that being "reserved, very non-authoritative, somewhat passive and slow to start off but very carefull with details and factual truth" is not really the mental image of an ENFp, neither "tolerant to the point that sometimes he lets his students treat him with no respect at all, abusing his fairness and well-being untill he reaches a climax and explode to defend him self".
    YAY my dad is INFj!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj is my impression.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My English Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Besides being a great guy, what type do you think he could be?

I can tell you that he is reserved, very non-authoritative, somewhat passive and slow to start off but very carefull with details and factual truth. His strong side seems to be memorizing and learning by heart many things that he finds interest in and is also a very kind and tolerant person to communicate with. He 's tolerant to the point that sometimes he lets his students treat him with no respect at all, abusing his fairness and well-being untill he reaches a climax and explode to defend him self.
    I would say IEE or EII. The parts of the first half of the description seems unusual for an IEE, but the second part seems unusual for an EII. Usually people don't have the heart to treat EII's with no respect, and reaching climaxes and exploding is very typical of IEE's, but I haven't seen EII's do that. They seem to manage their feelings better and don't have to let everything out.

So, your description needs some more clarification.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My English Teacher

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was kind of hoping for more INTp answers cause that's what my general impression was, but now you all got me suspicious and curios...

Fist off, I have a great respect and understanding for this guy. I think I could never get mad at him or judge him because everything he does seems to be naturally supported by me. I hate it when others climb over him (and I 'm not saying this happens very often, but it does) and if it wasnt the teacher-student relation I would stand for him and defend him, although judging by his character, I 'd feel uncertain if he 'd appreciate it or not. I feel great closeness to him which i think is more becuase of a similarity in character rather than because of differences (but I could be wrong).

In speech he seems to be more of a taci-turn always listening to the other first. I don't think he minds being interrupted but sometimes he 'll finish his thoughts and than answer to what has been said to him which he has remembered.

I think I can freely call him an altruist. He 's always willing to help others that are in need and expect nothing in return..

Usually people don't have the heart to treat EII's with no respect, and reaching climaxes and exploding is very typical of IEE's
    Well it doesn't happen often, it's just something that has caught my attention, but has only happened a few times. And Yes, many people DON"T have the heart to treat him with no respect and those who do are usually younger immature teens or adults.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In speech he seems to be more of a taci-turn always listening to the other first. I don't think he minds being interrupted but sometimes he 'll finish his thoughts and than answer to what has been said to him which he has remembered.
    No, what you're describing is the behavior of a Narrator.

Which would be consistent with INFj, ENFp or, for that matter, INTp.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for INFj. He has a very mellow and frienly face. (Cute yes, but not strong)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    No, what you're describing is the behavior of a Narrator.
    I can see how what I have written might be describing a Narrator, but by "listening to others first" I meant not only before he starts to speak but while he speaks as well. Like if you interupt him he will usually stop and listen and then continue if he hasn't forgotten what he was going to say which happens also. I thought that a "Narrator" would usually dislike being interrupted and want to finish what he wanted to say.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i saw it i thought INFp. i will read the description now.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I 've been thinking about this and I think I 'd settle on INFj for now. And I 'll also keep INTp as a possibility for further investigation.