Thread: And a random thought about Si

Creepy-male

Default And a random thought about Si

Probably a keystone hint that someone is a Si dominant is if they're able to reflect, in-depth, about some sort of physical experience (even if it's "experience" in a very loose sense, such as a single song (SiFe example, most likely)). Strong Si means they'd have a high-resolution imprint of the Si information in such an experience, to the degree where there's enough clarity to relive it and convey everything that was picked up.

Thoughts?

EDIT

Namedroppin' for thehotelambush

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think of it as more of something that is deep and all-encompassing by itself such that it needs no further reflection. It's a very profound kind of information that is readily available to anyone that simply tunes in to it.

(i.e. it's a Focal when Accepting; immediately available to full comprehension; no need to go into an elaborate "Creating" phase to get at it)

Creepy-male

Sorry, I meant in a conversational context. "If a person is capable of relating an experience" etc etc.

EDIT

As in the Si dominant has such a high-resolution imprint on tap that they can time warp and walk through the experience in replay mode.

Left to my own devices I'm unlikely to do that for myself, obviously. I tend toward synthesising experiences in my head, and either leave it there or plan t go out and assimilate them if I'm in the mood.

MORE EDIT

Probably because Si, by definition of Sensing, is an in-the-moment state of mind.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I am def not Si ego, lol. Im not being sarcastic here, I just dont have an "in the here and now state of mind" and never have.