Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Drew Carey

  1. #1
    ozone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Drew Carey




  2. #2
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,451
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some alphaggot. ENTp comes to mind.

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not Alpha. Some Delta.

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    His laugh is hysterical. When Drew laughs every-fucking-body laughs.
    Uh, if you say so. I personally don't see him having a strong Fe connection, he seems pretty Fi/Te in his straightforwardness and simplicity of communication, more fact-based style of communication.

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Has nothing to do with Fe.
    True. But to you it seems like it might.

  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just said it might, since you seemed kind of passionate about your love for Drew Carey and his laugh. I personally don't care either way, since its more of an ethical dispute anyway.

    Also a side note is, a Te type doesn't necessarily need to have an infectious laugh either, just because it is more "natural," know what I mean. A laugh can be faked by anyone for whatever reason if it sounds unnatural, or the guy might just not really care about his laugh if he's a logical type, I didn't notice. I don't see any reason for ILE though, he doesn't have the full young-at-heart and innocent spirit that you get with Ne and Fe-HA, it's more like washed up comedian with no Fe connection. His ethics are the more mature, but his intuition is immature, think similar to Jimmy Kimmel. ILE comedians are different, typically more unusual.

  6. #6
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That is one person i absolutely hate. Like nails on a chalkboard.

  7. #7
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,630
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    this talk about laughs is amusing, i don't understand. does anybody modulate the sound of their laughter? i thought laughs just kind of happened, if they were natural.

    anyway. drew carey is ok. visceral and unfounded impression is IEE.

  8. #8
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,451
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFj also seems possible. Definitely Alpha extrovert though.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    ESFj also seems possible. Definitely Alpha extrovert though.
    I could def see ESFj or ISFp actually.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  10. #10
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Like nails on a chalkboard.
    Yeah. I'd always have to change the channel whenever he attempted to be funny on Whose Line Is It Anyway.

  11. #11
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    this talk about laughs is amusing, i don't understand. does anybody modulate the sound of their laughter? i thought laughs just kind of happened, if they were natural.

    anyway. drew carey is ok. visceral and unfounded impression is IEE.
    Why couldn't anyone modulate the sound of laughter? I don't do it...I don't think most people really care about that sort of thing. I just said it as a side note about people in general, not saying his laugh is fake. He seems like the kind of person who might laugh at something that wasn't funny, just to be polite or carry on an act.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •