Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: What Si looks like

  1. #1
    Creepy-z987654321

    Default What Si looks like

    ...

  2. #2
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  3. #3
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oooh yeah, 70's bass line.
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

  4. #4
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me doesn't understand what Si is? anyone wan to explain? How does one know when they see an Si dom, or when Si is active?

  5. #5
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    Oooh yeah, 70's bass line.


    How do ya like early 80's bass line?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  6. #6
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    YouTube - smooth jazz - keni burke - rising to the top

    How do ya like early 80's bass line?
    LOL! I still remember the smooth jazz music you made on the "voice thread". Ha Maybe I should be an ENFp my next life, I can enjoy an SLI playing those music.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  7. #7
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    LOL! I still remember the smooth jazz music you made on the "voice thread". Ha Maybe I should be an ENFp my next life, I can enjoy an SLI playing those music.
    If I could find enough people to enjoy my music and pay for it (so I could make a living without working other jobs), I would be the happiest man alive.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  8. #8
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    If I could find enough people to enjoy my music and pay for it (so I could make a living without working other jobs), I would be the happiest man alive.
    I would be the first to buy your album, I'd buy two if you sign it :wink:.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  9. #9
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    How do ya like early 80's bass line?
    Oh HELL yes!
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

  10. #10
    "Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    near Russia
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    Si in pure form would look more or less like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ArZEFwRsY"]donna summer
    IMO this is Si with Feeling. Si without Feeling would be Bach.

  11. #11
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    I made this post so Betas could laugh at the guy in the white dancing suit.
    I'd laugh, but there's no way I could just drop it like that guy. He's dancing may be damn funny, but it's still dancing.
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •