Thread: Famous ESFPs, why did you change THIS post Pedro????

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Famous ESFPs, why did you change THIS post Pedro????

Pedron can you restore the post? Its' hard to find all the pics again .

And believe me, ESFPs would not defend YOUR reputation like this, I have seen ESFPs actually SPIT in the MOUTH of an INTJ, so,....
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, ozzy is estp. his daughter is esfp.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited for dioklecianism
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop it... you cannot lay culpability at the feet of those who lack responsibility for what has occured in your life

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    stop it... you cannot lay culpability at the feet of those who lack responsibility for what has occured in your life
    Yes they caused it the fuking bastards, those sepcks of spit.
    Well, ESFps are your conflicting relations so I don't blame you for despising them. However, if you try to understand them then the unneccessary hate will evaporate (That is one aspect of socionics). Also, if you focus at the negative qualities or actions of any person than that would qualify everyone as a moronic asshole.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pedro-the-Lion wrote:
    plz don't quote me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    ESFP is probablly the most likely to cheat..

I found out this morning about 30 mins ago that my ESFP was cheating on me..

Im seriously not kidding

@Pedro

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    From my empirical observations only:

Among all the women I've known well enough to type with some certainty, and to be informed about such matters, the type most likely to cheat on their partners was ESFp. Hands down. No question.

@Pedro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

this is irrelevant. there is not necessarily a relation between a person's actions and the propriety of pointing them out. you were (and are imo) still in violation of that ethic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Per se ESFps don´t even try to cheat or manipulate. They only do if they don´t like their actually relationship or get hurt. You guys depreciate them.
    "Wenn der Deutsche in einen Satz taucht, dann hat man ihn die längste Zeit gesehen, bis er auf der anderen Seite des Ozeans wieder auftaucht mit seinem Verb im Mund." - Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gronau
    Per se ESFps don´t even try to cheat or manipulate. They only do if they don´t like their actually relationship or get hurt. You guys depreciate them.
    I don't like thinking about who is most likely to cheat, but instead I like to think about the type that has HISTORICALLY cheated the most. And I think that title goes to the ESTP. And I think the only reason they get the title, is because they cheat with little or no conscience. ENFp's and ENTp's, and ESFp's, and etc cheat as well, but they tend to have a conscience afterwards. Sometimes, they don't even realize what they are doing, especially Ne dominant people. They seem to not fully grasp their reason for becoming excited, or motivated, or whatever. Of course this is no excuse, if they cheat, but it just goes to show what people look at. I don't knock Ne dominants, or ESFps too much, because they seem to try harder to resist the temptation to cheat, as they see loyalty as paramount. Do they REALIZE what cheating is when THEY are doing it, though? Or can they only theorize, and see it when its being done by other people. Whatever, back to the original topic.

ESTp's are the ones who cheat, no matter what. If they are given the opportunity, they rarely think to not take it.. especially if they won't get caught. Not all ESTP's are like this, obviously, but I'd say the ones most notorious for this type of behaviour are the ones who have had their hidden agenda well-stroked throughout their lives. Less popular ESTps may be able to be more loyal, but they could also want that "ultimate freedom," but they would have to be tempted with an extreme case of opportunity: like, every cheerleader in the world wants some. heh, I can't explain what I mean well, but you should get the idea.

And about ESFp's: THEY CHEAT TOO! Normally, they cheat as a pre-emptive strike. Like they think, "I'll cheat on them, before they cheat on me, so they can't hurt my feelings." That's their most common line of reasoning. BUT, if tempted by something better than they are in a relationship with, then they don't really try to resist. They just jump ship. Like, you could have an ESFp in a very nice relationship of duality with an INTp (since this is a socionics forum).. they are both physically fit, good-looking, and well-balanced as far as personality goes. If another INTp came along that was even better than the INTp the ESFp is currently with (let's say they've been together for 10 years), the ESFp won't even think twice about jumping aboard with that new INTp. Of course, you could say that afterwards they might feel bad (heh), but they really won't.. they'll be too busy with the new prospect. If the new prospect goes down the tubes, and they are left with no one, then the ESFp feels bad, and wished they had stayed faithful to their partner. But, what's the reason for feeling bad at that point? Is that regret something good enough to take back the ESFp? Not a chance. They regret making a bad choice, not cheating. If the ESFp gets taken back, they will cheat again at the face of an EVEN BETTER prospect. Its ridiculous. I guess that at some point in the ESFps new relationship, they could reflect and feel bad for what they did to their old INTp partner, but heh.. at points like these I wonder why people put ANY weight into "feeling bad." I just don't see the value in it. Some drunk driver kills someone with his car, but thinks, "hey, shit happens;" and then some other driver kills another person with their car, and thinks, "OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm sooooo sorry, etc," and they can get away scott-free. Bullshit. I mean, anyone can "feel bad." Ok, I'm getting distracted.. I have an opinion, and I'll flesh it out clearly eventually.
    thing.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The drunk analogy is flawed, since drunk people do not kill people on purpose, wheras cheating is always purposeful.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah
    ESTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The drunk analogy is flawed, since drunk people do not kill people on purpose, wheras cheating is always purposeful.
    The whole post is messed up, but when I started talking about drunk drivers, it was in regards to a slightly seperate topic.. the "feeling bad" after cheating, and what I think it means.

I also seem to have posted it in the wrong thread.
    thing.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    If the ESFp gets taken back, they will cheat again at the face of an EVEN BETTER prospect. Its ridiculous. I guess that at some point in the ESFps new relationship, they could reflect and feel bad for what they did to their old INTp partner, but heh.. at points like these I wonder why people put ANY weight into "feeling bad." I just don't see the value in it. Some drunk driver kills someone with his car, but thinks, "hey, shit happens;" and then some other driver kills another person with their car, and thinks, "OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm sooooo sorry, etc," and they can get away scott-free. Bullshit. I mean, anyone can "feel bad." Ok, I'm getting distracted.. I have an opinion, and I'll flesh it out clearly eventually.
    the weight in feeling bad is that it will prevent future happenings, i suppose. in the case of the driver killing a person with their car, you can't really say it was "wrong" because that usually requires intention to kill but in a case of something being wrong (for example cheating, and i am not saying one is really wrong im using it as an example because its what's given) feeling bad is useful because it motivates change. For example if someone apologizes for wronging me and they have learned from it i see no problem in seeing the past as null (not forgettting it happened though ), and that in the future i can expect somewhat that they will be deterred from acting that way again.

also agree with people not being aware of what they are doing getting more lenience in judgment..

i also agree that i get pissed sometimes when people say "i feel bad" and DO NOTHING, expecting just the feeling to have been enough. the feeling bad is supposed to be a sign of change, imo. an example might be : i feel bad that so and so is doing the dishes. Well, i would expect that to be a sign that one shuold HELP so and so doing the dishes. it seems that this person EXPECTS that feeling bad is the SAME as helping. to me, it is something extra to actually help.