Thread: ESFp / ESFj and confidence

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESFp / ESFj and confidence

Could someone explain the different types of confidences between these two types?

It is an odd question to present, yes. Perhaps I do not understand how there can be so much difference (or how there can be) between ESFx, and then in comparison to INTx

Or maybe a better general question would be how does ESFx confidence correlate with INTx confidence? I'm considering both the supposed dualities as well as the general grouping of types.

(Does my question even make sense? It's somewhat abstract, but I felt compelled to ask it)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in relation to what? everything? that is very broad

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, nevermind. I think I've figured out both what I was trying to say, and the answer to it.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to share UDP?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a roud-about way of confirming someone was an ESFp, and there were subordinate intentions of trying to understand duality in a different way. My results aren't .... substantial enough for anything weighty here, at this time.

I realize I had a relationship with an ESFp at one time, and for some reason I was "confused" about weather or not she was ESFp or j. She is such a strong p type that she actually had me doubting it.

"Ugh"

Also, there were supplementary notions of me doing an inventory of the people around me, comparing who I get along with and why. That's all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think ESFp's have that much confidence. They are good actors, though..

An ESFj's confidence seems to be entirely dependent on how well they have matriculated into their social environment, and how well they are living up to the "standards of society," if I should be trite for a minute.

Insecure ESFj's, in my opinion, are alot worse to be around that insecure ESFps.. but that's for nothing other than the fact that they are extremely sensitive in their insecure state.. like, a feather could usher in a nervous breakdown.

Overly insecure ESFps are unbelievably stupid, and as a result very dangerous.

Just from my observations, though.
    thing.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    It was a roud-about way
    ALWAYS round-about ways to say EVERYTHING, with the result of no one understanding shit of your posts.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    It was a roud-about way
    ALWAYS round-about ways to say EVERYTHING, with the result of no one understanding shit of your posts.
    Certain things I will be clear and upfront about, other things you won't always know about until I want you to. It's no big deal. I'm just complicated, especially in terms of what I'm open and what I'm closed about.

Apollonian's "obfuscation" comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    I don't think ESFp's have that much confidence. They are good actors, though..

An ESFj's confidence seems to be entirely dependent on how well they have matriculated into their social environment, and how well they are living up to the "standards of society," if I should be trite for a minute.

Insecure ESFj's, in my opinion, are alot worse to be around that insecure ESFps.. but that's for nothing other than the fact that they are extremely sensitive in their insecure state.. like, a feather could usher in a nervous breakdown.

Just from my observations, though.
    Hmm, yeah, that seems to fit for what I've been seeing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fever
    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    why do ESFps do this? could u elaborate or give an example?

They are incredibly conceited, more than you can possibly imagine. They don't "know" it, either. That can be a very dangerous thing.