Thread: IRL observations of people of socio-types

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IRL observations of people of socio-types

Last edited by aixelsyd; 08-12-2011 at 06:03 AM.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I forgot about this project.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dad: LSI. Great at work. He has kind of rigorous standards for people, but he can let people mess up too. He's a very kind boss and doesn't berate people unnecessarily. He does a great job of pulling people aside and explaining in no uncertain terms that he's not happy/satisfied with something they've done. But he's very much into giving people second chances and all. That said, if someone isn't pulling their weight... he'll wait awhile, sure, but pretty much, once he's decided that you're not staying around, it's only a matter of time before you disappear from the company.

He has more issues at home/in close relationships. He just doesn't know when to stop correcting people, and that hurts. But he'll do anything for you, climb a mountain, go the end of the earth, whatever. But he'll still correct you when you mess up your grammar or do something illogical, like trying to talk to him while you're walking in the opposite direction or something. And he'll get frustrated if he gives you a task to do and you do it poorly/ineptly. He has that beta thing of tending to be more superficially nice to people he's not close to, and give more honest reaction/let more of his frustration show with people he is close to. Maybe it's bad, but I'm definitely that way too, sooooo...

College friend-EII. She's so much cooler than I anticipated an EII being. While I still consider her surprisingly anal about certain things, and while she holds certain opinions that I feel are either close-minded or a little bit PC (and I feel like she's inflexible about them, but that's just because she's not into Ti-style arguments about them), usually she's just awesome. She isn't an uptight stick in the mud prude (in fact, she and ESE friend frequently have conversations about girls they'd like to 'experiment' with, despite the fact that they definitely consider themselves straight and intend to settle down with men, when it comes to that). She's also endearingly practical (she discussed how she would just buy a nice, expensive dress for her wedding, rather than following social convention and buying a white dress she'll never wear again). Ultimately, I feel like our opinions and interests are similar enough that we get on well. If I were a more aggressive person about my beliefs, or if I were more extreme in beliefs, we'd probably have trouble. But since we have broadly similar interests, and I'm sort of flexible about things (and she is too), we get on rather well.

Brother-SEE. My little brother is awesome. He's very sociable, and has been even since he was tiny. Actually, when we used to hang out with other kids, I would frequently send him out to make friends for the both of us, because he was not shy at all about talking to strangers--whereas I was/am to a degree--and once they were doing an activity, I could join. He's almost surprisingly sensitive: he's very concerned about the fact that I've always been extremely successful in school, and I sort of had a big reputation after my senior year for being a good student/good actor/general big personality at school. He was very upset when teachers would call him Chris, although he wouldn't act hurt when they were around. He's much happier now that I've been gone for a while.

Also, once, a long time ago, I walked in on him lying in his bed and crying because he felt like he didn't have any friends and no one would hang out with him. I resolved after that to be a better friend to him and spend more time with him.

He spends an absurd amount of time playing video games with his friends over the internet. He frequently gets heated and yells at people over the internet, but he tends to heat up and cool down fairly quickly. His favorite phrase in life is "If you don't do/stop doing x, I'm going to freak out." It's funny.

He really likes schedules and getting places on time and such. Whereas I was always extremely lax with time, didn't care if I got places on time, didn't care when I got picked up or whatever, he's VERY concerned about things like that. He hates getting places late. He hates it when he's stuck at school waiting for parents. Like, seriously upset about it.

He's also significantly more image-conscious than I am. Whereas I could care less about what kind of car I drive, or how nice I look, or what kind of clothes I wear, he's very concerned with all of that, and he *really* wants our parents to buy him a nice car, because a lot of his friends have rather expensive cars. My family makes a good amount of money, but many of his schoolmates have wealthy families, so there's lots of Hummers and such.

He's very harsh about people's appearance, and will not hesitate at all to call a stranger ugly. But he's much kinder to people that he's close to, and wouldn't dream of telling someone that they're ugly to their face, if he knew them. However, judging from a distance is his number one skill.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.