0 Thread(s)

SLE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is emotionally retarded.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

he kinda creeps me out. He looks deeply insecure and male sex offender-ish. I'm serious.

((for those who think I'm projecting I mean come on. My sadness and self-pity is obviously an authentic fermentation that makes me whole.))

But this dude right here is just nuts. Jeesh. Creepy male sex offender that likes to rape little boys for real, I was in a group home with a guy like this. Really deeply insecure. After I one-upped him in social situations, he tried to get back at me by making fun of fags. It didn't work, and everybody saw right through it. He was bullied a lot but it was hard to feel sorry for him. Because his sadness felt too much of an 'act.'

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I may ask why are you hanging out with a douche nozzil like this? Not that I'm judging you, and not that I haven't been in the same situation but everything about this guy is sending warning signals in my brain to stay away lol.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    he kinda creeps me out. He looks deeply insecure and male sex offender-ish. I'm serious.

((for those who think I'm projecting I mean come on. My sadness and self-pity is obviously an authentic fermentation that makes me whole.))

But this dude right here is just nuts. Jeesh. Creepy male sex offender that likes to rape little boys for real, I was in a group home with a guy like this. Really deeply insecure. After I one-upped him in social situations, he tried to get back at me by making fun of fags. It didn't work, and everybody saw right through it. He was bullied a lot but it was hard to feel sorry for him. Because his sadness felt too much of an 'act.'
    LMAO. You don't even know him but I've been told loads of shit about him by people who know him in real life too. It's weird to go out to party and meet some random girl who tells me "What are you doing with him? You are way too beutiful for him". And I hear similar stuff every fucking day from different people!
    He is quite confident tho. Pretty much everyone dislikes him because of the way he behaves and because he never considers how others feel. He is selfish and a huge cynic. I am not hanging out with him. I am temporary LIVING in his house. From what I have observed he is very much afraid of being used and emotionally abused.
    He seems to treat me okay. ExFx girl who also lives with us says that he is treating me way better than any other girl he ever had around. What she doesn't know is that it took me shitloads of time and energy to make him be the way he is now. He is very defensive and doesn't let others to get close to him. The closer you get the nicer he gets. But once he notices that the person is close he gets insecure and starts being a dick on purpose again. Oh well...
    Also he got happier since the day I moved in. At the beginning he seemed like an angry person. Talking with raised voice all the time. Mhm maybe it's my Fe and it's healing powers.
    And what he likes is EXPLAINING. Also he irritates me because he NEVER shuts the fuck up and as I said is emotionally retarded.
    The only good thing about all of this is that if I'll ever feel lonely and in need of new friends all I will have to do is to go to this club and shout "I know X and he is a douche!" and random people will start coming to me with shitloads of complains.
    Last edited by sarinana; 01-12-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a lot of red flags in this relationship. Be careful!

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I see a lot of red flags in this relationship. Be careful!
    It's not a relationship. I just needed a place and since I get along with his housemates not only him I've been staying here a for a while now. He has nothing I want in a man for a long term relationship. He is hot but it's not like he did anything to be hot. It's all genetics not that he put any effort to it. He already delclared in front of everybody that I am not stupid so I think I have his respect knowing how often he calls everybody else stupid. He doesn't have mine yet. But I like him because he is blunt and can be fun at times.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are a heterosexual girl, living with a guy you think is hot but don't want to get involved with is stupid, frankly. I've seen tons of girls do that, and they all have gotten involved with the guy, and this sounds like it's going to turn into an emotionally abusive co-dependant relationship. Please be careful.

This is the mom in me talking. Can't stop being a mom!

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    If you are a heterosexual girl, living with a guy you think is hot but don't want to get involved with is stupid, frankly. I've seen tons of girls do that, and they all have gotten involved with the guy, and this sounds like it's going to turn into an emotionally abusive co-dependant relationship. Please be careful.

This is the mom in me talking. Can't stop being a mom!
    Since I am far away from my own mom it's very nice of you.
    But I do not expect anything from him and when you don't expect anything from people they cannot hurt you. Plus there are plenty of guys around. :wink:
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    from him and when you don't expect anything from people they cannot hurt you.
    Oh, yeah, I'm afraid they can. I've so been there. A long, long time ago, thankfully.

Plus there are plenty of guys around. :wink:
    Yeah but you're living with this guy. You will get drunk and sleep with him, or you will just start joking around with each other and end up sleeping together, or something like that, and then you will build an attachment to him that either he won't share and that will hurt you, or he will share the attachment but will become controlling and hurt you. Really I so wish I could talk you out of this but I know I can't. All I can do is warn you, so when things start heading down this path, maybe you'll remember and end it before it gets too bad. Come back here if you need someone to talk to at some point.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! That's some funny hair cut. Where did you meet those gangsters ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE????

Or SLI

Sounds like Fe PoLR hit baby...
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE, yeah.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO. You don't even know him but I've been told loads of shit about him by people who know him in real life too. It's weird to go out to party and meet some random girl who tells me "What are you doing with him? You are way too beutiful for him". And I hear similar stuff every fucking day from different people!
    He is quite confident tho. Pretty much everyone dislikes him because of the way he behaves and because he never considers how others feel. He is selfish and a huge cynic. I am not hanging out with him. I am temporary LIVING in his house. From what I have observed he is very much afraid of being used and emotionally abused.
    He seems to treat me okay. ExFx girl who also lives with us says that he is treating me way better than any other girl he ever had around. What she doesn't know is that it took me shitloads of time and energy to make him be the way he is now. He is very defensive and doesn't let others to get close to him. The closer you get the nicer he gets. But once he notices that the person is close he gets insecure and starts being a dick on purpose again. Oh well...
    Also he got happier since the day I moved in. At the beginning he seemed like an angry person. Talking with raised voice all the time. Mhm maybe it's my Fe and it's healing powers.
    And what he likes is EXPLAINING. Also he irritates me because he NEVER shuts the fuck up and as I said is emotionally retarded.
    The only good thing about all of this is that if I'll ever feel lonely and in need of new friends all I will have to do is to go to this club and shout "I know X and he is a douche!" and random people will start coming to me with shitloads of complains.
    ...Yeah, SLE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov