Thread: Guarding Tess movie

Creepy-male

Default Guarding Tess movie

Hilarious movie.

Nic Cage is a stick-in-the-mud by-the-books secret service agent, charged with bodyguarding the cantankerous old woman and socialite, Mrs Carlisle, played by someone who isn't Nic Cage.

What's frustrating about this film is I can't pin a type on any of the characters. Nic Cage seems to be an LSI who has bouts of volcanic rage. To be fair, he's probably driven over the edge by Mrs Carlisle.

She seems to be gleefully youthful, and alternates between mischief and abusing her bodyguards. I would guess some kind of Ne dominant, but she has way too many rough edges for that. My second guess would be SLE, but I'm not sure I really see a mirror relationship between the two.

Anyone seen it and have thoughts?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moved your thread over here
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    moved your thread over here
    This was something I've always been confused over. Do fictional characters count as famous people?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    This was something I've always been confused over. Do fictional characters count as famous people?
    They do, but I understand the confusion, perhaps THA will revise the wording to include TV and film discussions
    Pretty much any typing discussions involving famous people/people in the news, fictional characters, movies, TV, literature, plays, etc, goes here
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired