Thread: The Last Samurai

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Last Samurai

Is it, between Captain Algren and Lord Katsumoto? If yes, then which? And who's who?

Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Dance Magic Dance CloudCuckooLander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think so. Lord Katsumoto strikes me as a clear Beta ST. Captain Algren, I could see as either LSI or ESI.
    2-subtype system: IEI-Fe
    8-subtype system: D-IEI-Fe
    16-subtype system: IEI-ESE

IEI-Fe 2w3 > p6w5 > 8w7 sx/so

"He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of living." - Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas père)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CloudCuckooLander View Post
    Captain Algren, I could see as either LSI or ESI.
    And why not IEI? IMO those types you enumerated would have found their balance and purpose way before, especially considering his age and experience. In total opposition to Algren, those types would have first try to learn the rules and customs, while he's apparently despised by them, being rather obvious (IMO) that his only excuse before others is that apparently his talent is based on impulse, whim and passion, which creates a surprising respect that always comes "through the back door". Then I doubt that those types are prone to leave their sides and give up everything they built for a romantic chimera, especially considering their patience and steadiness in career (IMO), slow but sure advancement, being down-to-earth, very possessive and aware of what's "theirs" - I figure that they're actually the last types to do such thing.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model