Thread: IEI males / INFp men

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default IEI males / INFp men

All the stereotypes people have about IEI males are generally true. That we're emo fags, that we cant get a real job that we're lazy poets that need to be more practical and realistic. Joy was actually correct, about that.

But IEIs are like water. One drop of water in a world of rough straight male elements will get horribly bullied and abused....

But a lot water banded together is extremely powerful. It can move rocks, continents etc

Water has a multiplication effect. Weak on its own, but get enough of it together and ....watch out. That's why water binds, and that's why IEI males should bind, should work together. crazedrat, krae, even Nick when he's not reading nietzshe on a park bench, instead of being loners we need to band together. Of course we don't always agree on much of anything, that's the problem. But deep down I think we do, and that's actually what is scary.

'Eww I agree with another male, that's faggy and weak I need to be an asshole and try to get under their skin to prove I'm a Real Man (tm) or society is gonna think I'm too gay like Sam and we can't have that.'

But if we can all accept that, then we can all have the kind of world that we want. At least we can have it for ourselves, if we can't change the world.

A lot of the other types when they work together, because they're not soft and faggy, they can't do it properly....they just crush each other. They argue over meaningless stuff, get mad and angry over too much, get upset and then blame the other person when really it's their own fault.

Water power! IEI fag power! Compassion is not a weakness! Hiya!

The dis-satisfaction IEI males experience goes away when they combine their hearts together, like on a faggy sailor moon show! It's why you all like my 16types adventure story, I'm really good at it.

Almost all psychological neurosis in the IEI is cured once they find a way to work with others. The social isolation ends up being incredibly self-destructive no matter how much you think it makes you manly. Let the SLE males do that....they're way better at it, and more effective, and less self-sabotage like. Accept your IEI male roots and be a people pleaser and ironically, you control others more that way.

Because stop thinking you're 'bad-ass' individually. It doesn't work, and you're really not. IEIs waste too much time in a sense of independence, that really goes nowhere. You just make other people laugh at you no matter how hard you try to be a tough. It doesn't work and you know it. You're an IEI hehe.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEIs are manipulative pricks, to the point of scaring me sometimes. You guys are good strategists.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is full of projection and insecurity, not to mention completely idealistic and not at all relevant to reality; how the hell are iei males going to band together and to what end? throwing out vague generalizations like this is helpful to no one. generally, stereotypes apply the more unhealthy you are; operating at a healthy level makes most if not all of them useless (which is what everyone regardless of type should be striving for). threads like just serve to perpetuate bullshit; help yourself and be an example to others.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Betas banding together at all is a bad idea. They end up killing each other in a mad dash to power.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I identify with a lot of what BnD has written here, now that I'm starting to learn BulletsandDovesian.

I think i do have a tendency to try to stand alone, to try to be tougher and more independent than I really am. Even within a long-term couple, I had this sense that I was on my own, and in a way, I was. And finally, I realized I was really saddened by that.

So when the shit hit the fan this last year, I finally just said, you know, I don't want to try to stand on my own right now, and it's okay. It was a big deal for me to not go on pretending, as I had for years, not to need anyone.

Not that this is exactly what Bnd is saying, but it's what it made me think about.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Well, I identify with a lot of what BnD has written here, now that I'm starting to learn BulletsandDovesian.

I think i do have a tendency to try to stand alone, to try to be tougher and more independent than I really am. Even within a long-term couple, I had this sense that I was on my own, and in a way, I was. And finally, I realized I was really saddened by that.

So when the shit hit the fan this last year, I finally just said, you know, I don't want to try to stand on my own right now, and it's okay. It was a big deal for me to not go on pretending, as I had for years, not to need anyone.

Not that this is exactly what Bnd is saying, but it's what it made me think about.
    I relate to this. yes, yes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuk this water fag thing lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    fuk this water fag thing lol
    Alright, I'll bring the lube.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now im creeped by the forum saying "thanks for logging in jughead, we'd knew you'd be back"

IEIs are tactical not strategic

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... well, whenever I act cool, it does tend to blow up in my face, so I guess I should embrace my general adorable-ness and be nice to some other people and get them on my side in a kind non-manipulative way. The trouble is that I don't trust other people and other people don't trust me. I mean, people do trust me, on average, but everybody has trust issues, so I imagine that's one of the main barriers to everyone coming together to change the world with love.

Now, that said, I don't have to be a baby. You can get walked over being too nice and not having any backbone. On the other hand, Jesus says "turn the other cheek..."
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

Almost all psychological neurosis in the IEI is cured once they find a way to work with others. The social isolation ends up being incredibly self-destructive no matter how much you think it makes you manly. Let the SLE males do that....they're way better at it, and more effective, and less self-sabotage like. Accept your IEI male roots and be a people pleaser and ironically, you control others more that way.

Because stop thinking you're 'bad-ass' individually. It doesn't work, and you're really not. IEIs waste too much time in a sense of independence, that really goes nowhere. You just make other people laugh at you no matter how hard you try to be a tough. It doesn't work and you know it. You're an IEI hehe.
    Gah! Why must this ring so true?! I just want to be a hardass loner that doesn't take shit from anyone but I can't be because I don't like being a hardass and no one likes being a loner.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    The trouble is that I don't trust other people and other people don't trust me. I mean, people do trust me, on average, but everybody has trust issues, so I imagine that's one of the main barriers to everyone coming together to change the world with love.
    Now I don't know if this applies to you as well, but I feel that the reason I have such a difficult time trusting others and letting my guard down is my lack of self-esteem. It really bowls me over when someone says "I don't care what other people think about me." I mean, I used to just always assume that was empty bravado, but it terrifies me that may actually be true; that you really can have self-esteem that isn't entirely dependent on the fickle opinions of others and that I have been fucking up the self-respect thing all along.

I think that if I could just like myself all the time forever then I wouldn't have any problems in life. I'd be an unstoppable god damn superman, and I'd be on top of the world. But no. My brain has been put together with faulty parts or something and now I'm an over-sensitive, ah, "fag."

But apparently there are people in this world who need me to be that way.

...which seems like kind of a stretch, but Socionics hasn't let me down yet.

Anyway, that's enough self-loathing for one post.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    Now I don't know if this applies to you as well, but I feel that the reason I have such a difficult time trusting others and letting my guard down is my lack of self-esteem. It really bowls me over when someone says "I don't care what other people think about me." I mean, I used to just always assume that was empty bravado, but it terrifies me that may actually be true; that you really can have self-esteem that isn't entirely dependent on the fickle opinions of others and that I have been fucking up the self-respect thing all along.
    I think I have the opposite problem. I've spent so much time convincing myself that I don't care what other people think that I'm only gradually allowing myself to care again what other people think, and not be such a "I do what I want" loner whatever. Not that I was ever actually a loner, just that I felt very free to drop a friendship or not value someone's opinion (about me) if it disagreed with my own. That's not really healthy, so I'm gradually changing it.

I think that if I could just like myself all the time forever then I wouldn't have any problems in life. I'd be an unstoppable god damn superman, and I'd be on top of the world. But no. My brain has been put together with faulty parts or something and now I'm an over-sensitive, ah, "fag."
    "I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams."

But apparently there are people in this world who need me to be that way.

...which seems like kind of a stretch, but Socionics hasn't let me down yet.

Anyway, that's enough self-loathing for one post.
    lol. That's the concept anyway. We'll see.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.