Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: Oh, Look Videos

  1. #1
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Oh, Look. Videos.

    EDIT 5-11-2011: Alrighty. Consider this my typing-video dump thread
    --------------------------------------------------------

    These have been around for a couple of years, but they were never posted here. I'm posting them with the disclaimer that the topics of these videos were chosen for me, not by me, so please don't figure them into your analysis.

    EDIT 1-4-10: When I say don't judge me on the topics, I mean don't suppose that I am a given type because I'm talking about my field of study, a concept I find important, someone I admire, and someone I get along with. I was told to talk about them. The answers I gave on those topics are open for analysis.

    Profound apologies for the lack of sound-video sync. I'm not sure how to fix that, and I don't have time at this moment. If it's that horrible, I'll see what I can do.

    Videos:

    A concept that is important to me. I chose two.
    - v2.0, previously uploaded.



    My best friend in high school. (Admittedly, I didn't "admire" him in the sense of the topic; I was more looking for a place to talk about him. I don't really "admire" many people, to tell the truth, at least not in the way I would think of the word. I have since found one or two who I respect, and ironically, he is one of them.)




    My field of study, and someone with whom I get along well.
    - v1.0, not previously uploaded (this is the un-spliced version, with a different description of my grandmother).
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 05-12-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  2. #2
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, so the videos have been watched. Surely someone has a (constructive) comment on one/two/all of them. Type, IM elements, whatever. Just provide evidence/examples for what you say.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  3. #3
    CILi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    635
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RA
    Ok, so the videos have been watched. Surely someone has a (constructive) comment on one/two/all of them. Type, IM elements, whatever. Just provide evidence/examples for what you say.
    Man, you had me excited 'til that last part. (But having watched your vids, start to finish, a couple days ago, I'll ramble anyway.)

    FWIW, there's a certain "energy" (for lack of a better term) in your body language, oral speech, and vid stuff that doesn't seem to come through so much (if at all) in your written 16T/WS/wherever posts.

    I'm reluctant to call it Se ('cause A: Aiss will beat me and B: It may not be that at all) but there's a real confidence, or assertion, or (dare I say) "bite" when you talk about really personal stuff and your relationships and all. Your eyes and gaze don't have that soul-piercing focus I stereotype to Se (you look a little more head-in-the-clouds), but whatever that "passion" thing is, it looks interestingly feisty.

    (Apologies for unconstructiveness.)

  4. #4
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What instrument do you play?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  5. #5
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Man, you had me excited 'til that last part. (But having watched your vids, start to finish, a couple days ago, I'll ramble anyway.)

    FWIW, there's a certain "energy" (for lack of a better term) in your body language, oral speech, and vid stuff that doesn't seem to come through so much (if at all) in your written 16T/WS/wherever posts.

    I'm reluctant to call it Se ('cause A: Aiss will beat me and B: It may not be that at all) but there's a real confidence, or assertion, or (dare I say) "bite" when you talk about really personal stuff and your relationships and all. Your eyes and gaze don't have that soul-piercing focus I stereotype to Se (you look a little more head-in-the-clouds), but whatever that "passion" thing is, it looks interestingly feisty.

    (Apologies for unconstructiveness.)
    That was just fine. You gave your impression and stated what observations it was based upon, and that's what I'm looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    What instrument do you play?
    I sing. I'm a mezzo soprano, but in SATB groups, I prefer alto.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  6. #6
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh nice. So you sing the high notes... I'm guessing classical? Not gospel?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  7. #7
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Oh nice. So you sing the high notes... I'm guessing classical? Not gospel?
    Haha, not the really high stuff. I'm not in Choir right now, but we did a mix of sacred music, classical, and show tune-ish stuff.

    Fun. I miss choir.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Haha, not the really high stuff. I'm not in Choir right now, but we did a mix of sacred music, classical, and show tune-ish stuff.

    Fun. I miss choir.
    I was a bass-baritone in my high school choir. We sang Carmina Burana and similarly annoying crap. And some Bach.

    Boring. I don't miss choir.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I was a bass-baritone in my high school choir. We sang Carmina Burana and similarly annoying crap.
    a

    Ahahaha... <3 Carmina Burana.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  10. #10
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Ahahaha... <3 Carmina Burana.
    I prefer this kind of thing:


    Oh, and this:



    Last edited by Park; 01-05-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  11. #11
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll have to listen to those later.

    I want to clarify something. When I say don't judge me on the topics, I mean don't suppose that I am a given type because I'm talking about my field of study, a concept I find important, someone I admire, and someone I get along with. I was told to talk about them. The answers I gave on those topics can be analyzed.

    I have posted this message in my OP as well.
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 01-05-2011 at 02:46 AM.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  12. #12
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do you usually move around a lot when you're talking or were you just nervous? Either way I think it's cute
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  13. #13
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    do you usually move around a lot when you're talking or were you just nervous? Either way I think it's cute
    Thanks. ^_^ You know, I'm not really sure. I've never paid attention. ;^.^
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  14. #14
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    'Cause I'm bored, and this didn't get many replies. Update: I took down the "Admired Person" video. Chances of me reposting it are slim-ish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    do you usually move around a lot when you're talking or were you just nervous? Either way I think it's cute
    I don't know about when I talk, but I do catch myself fidgeting sometimes. I also have a tendency to move to the beat of a song in my head.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  15. #15
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bump.

    Bored again. Also up for making videos, if anyone has a topic to throw at me.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  16. #16
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    The last video was far better, but the sound messed up.

    My debut as a mime. Sorta.

    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  17. #17
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Marry me. I'll clean and make the bed(s).
    Last edited by Park; 04-11-2011 at 03:14 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  18. #18
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Marry me. I'll clean and make the bed(s).
    You know, I could still turn out to be EII.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  19. #19
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You remind me of Ritella some.

    What types do you consider for yourself, or... what do you want people to comment on?

  20. #20
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You remind me of Ritella some.
    We get that.

    What types do you consider for yourself, or... what do you want people to comment on?
    ego, definitely. Tact and all that jazz aside, I'm still very focused on relational distance and "bonds" and such. The functional order is perhaps less obvious.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  21. #21
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You don't see yourself as having Se in your ego, do you?

  22. #22
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You don't see yourself as having Se in your ego, do you?
    I think it's possible.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  23. #23
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you are SEE.
    You lose points for ESI based on your room and your laundry and your preference for things being all over the place rather than 'organized'. I don't think that points to weak intition and strong sensing. It's not definite.

    Your general speech pattern and nature of interaction seems more delta NF.

  24. #24
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I don't think you are SEE.
    You lose points for ESI based on your room and your laundry and your preference for things being all over the place rather than 'organized'. I don't think that points to weak intition and strong sensing. It's not definite.
    I wouldn't be the first disorganized Sensor in my house. Still, I agree that ESI is less likely; I think it's the least likely of the four.

    Your general speech pattern and nature of interaction seems more delta NF.
    The spontaneity and conflict avoidance?
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  25. #25
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Because it's my video thread and I can. EDIT: Slight lag in the first video. The second one seems alright.



    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 05-20-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  26. #26
    Banned Jinxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Video-Audio out of sync.

  27. #27
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Video-Audio out of sync.
    The first one is, yes. It seems fairly minor, though. The second is better.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  28. #28
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I don't think you are SEE.
    You lose points for ESI based on your room and your laundry and your preference for things being all over the place rather than 'organized'. I don't think that points to weak intition and strong sensing. It's not definite.

    Your general speech pattern and nature of interaction seems more delta NF.
    fwiw, two of the biggest slobs I know are my LSI father and ESI neighbor

    and I agree that RA sounds more Ne valuing
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  29. #29
    Banned Jinxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ryene reminds me of my ENFp ex. Also, from chat interactions, she's easy-going, and not combative, doesn't like to be placed in boxes and values her freedom. Tired, so I can't offer anything more than that, but I really believe she's an ENFp.

  30. #30
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice curls. Hair dyed?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  31. #31
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Nice curls. Hair dyed?
    Thanks. Nope, it's (finally) entirely natural. It looks lighter (and maybe less red?) when it's straight, if that's what you're referring to.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  32. #32
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *dumps more videos into the bin* All except the last one are pretty recent. Apologies if any of them are out of sync; my recorders are horrible about that. The audio one is of me reading one of my poems.









    ^ And the one I keep changing my mind and deleting. It's quite old but still good.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  33. #33
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like you.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  34. #34
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I like you.
    Yes, I know. (Was hoping for something a bit more constructive.)

    To be honest, I'm tempted to toss some of my older videos, specifically the "field of study/close relationship" one. I think it could stand to be updated. The "important concept" video is still valid, though I would consider updating it to add more. I could also update the video about my friend, but I won't. Anyway, if any of you come back and most of the videos are gone, that's why.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  35. #35
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I like your poem.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  36. #36
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post


    I like your poem. I might be able to fit it into one of my songs.
    Songs?
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  37. #37
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah okay, I write music.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  38. #38
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Yeah okay, I write music.
    I see. Your original proposition was edited out, so I don't know if it still stands or not, but it's not something I'd be comfortable with. I'd have to really trust someone (and have my copyright stuff down) to lend my works out to them for any reason; there are even friends that I wouldn't do that for.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  39. #39
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Your original proposition was edited out, so I don't know if it still stands or not
    It does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    but it's not something I'd be comfortable with.
    Which is why I edited it out. (The possibility of you not being comfortable with it.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I'd have to really trust someone (and have my copyright stuff down) to lend my works out to them for any reason; there are even friends that I wouldn't do that for.


    I wouldn't do anything without your consent or knowledge.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  40. #40
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I appreciate that.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •