Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: give me Te

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default give me Te

let the Te flow henceforth in this thread. go.

(pls thx)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should you come upon a troll at a bridge, I can confirm that a European Song Sparrow weighs 22.5 grams.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

okay, especially welcomed: ive made the decision that i am going to talk to my boss after she gets back from vacation and tell her that i seriously need more shit to do (at the risk of looking disposable, which i'm kinda freaked out about), but until then...well, i idk what to effing do. i've devised more creative and efficient ways to organize my files, my desk is clean as a whistle, my plan for today is to dig through the supplies and take stock of how we are sitting on everything...

any ideas for something to do from those beautifully productive Te brains?

if not, thats cool. just say something. anything. for the love of god, i am bored out of my mind.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh hi, cyrano. thanks for the info. i will definitely keep it in mind in case those pesky trolls ever get in my way.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard it put like this, once upon a time:

the goal is to become invaluable to your boss, such that they can't do anything without you. Know everything they need to know, and have influence over whatever it is they need to do their job. As you gain an increasingly broad and deep understanding of what is going on, and go above and beyond what is 'necessary', you will become more prized in the organization.

...it might be hard if you don't have that much to do right now, but, I'd try to think of things that actually affect the flow of business in a 'real' way -- that is, pointless reorganizing of things might just make you seem ineffectual, clueless, and or obviously nervous. So it's a line between ass-kissing and legitimately trying to demonstrate you're of value.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, find out what is really important to your boss, and even your boss's boss.

(*sigh* I dislike bosses and office settings...)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

thanks, ryu. i think thats useful advice, and it describes my long-term goals pretty well, but thinking in those terms is hard when i'm sitting here with nothing on my desk.

ive found a little project that could be helpful. the previous admin just ordered supplies when they were necessary of various brands. so i've written down everything we have in stock and i'm going to research the cheapest suppliers of each item and make an inventory list to keep track of stuff. this is productive, right? i cant think of anything else to do right now anyway, lol.

my boss seems pretty nice and i dont mind office settings, and i see lots of potential to contribute here...the thing is, she really needs me to take some stuff off her hands, but she's too busy working on said stuff to tell me what i can take, and i'm too new to figure out how i can just butt in and help somehow or something, heh. but...eventually, things should pick up.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

the goal is to become invaluable to your boss, such that they can't do anything without you. Know everything they need to know, and have influence over whatever it is they need to do their job. As you gain an increasingly broad and deep understanding of what is going on, and go above and beyond what is 'necessary', you will become more prized in the organization.

...it might be hard if you don't have that much to do right now, but, I'd try to think of things that actually affect the flow of business in a 'real' way -- that is, pointless reorganizing of things might just make you seem ineffectual, clueless, and or obviously nervous. So it's a line between ass-kissing and legitimately trying to demonstrate you're of value.

ARRRGH. Someone slit my throat, and end the pain! Wow. PLEASE nobody take this advice. You do NOT want to be an invaluable slave to someone else. Your life isn't about a job. The last thing you want to be if you want to live your own life is indispensable. Read a book, use the time to plot where YOU want to go next in life, ask for some other project to work on if you truly must and you're that bored, but a job is just a job. Do it well and don't slack or anything, but when you're done, you're done. Filling time with little tasks and keeping yourself busy isn't actually "productive."

edit: heh, oh wait, you wanted Te. nevermind then.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    Should you come upon a troll at a bridge, I can confirm that a European Song Sparrow weighs 22.5 grams.
    LOL!!!!!

Really really great advice.

(*sigh* I dislike bosses and office settings...)
    ditto!!

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    thanks, ryu. i think thats useful advice, and it describes my long-term goals pretty well, but thinking in those terms is hard when i'm sitting here with nothing on my desk.

ive found a little project that could be helpful. the previous admin just ordered supplies when they were necessary of various brands. so i've written down everything we have in stock and i'm going to research the cheapest suppliers of each item and make an inventory list to keep track of stuff. this is productive, right? i cant think of anything else to do right now anyway, lol.

my boss seems pretty nice and i dont mind office settings, and i see lots of potential to contribute here...the thing is, she really needs me to take some stuff off her hands, but she's too busy working on said stuff to tell me what i can take, and i'm too new to figure out how i can just butt in and help somehow or something, heh. but...eventually, things should pick up.
    Yeah you got it! It's great that you have the recognition of what she ultimately needs and the will to take initiative! I say just start butting in. If you're off track, at least she'll know you're eager to help out and she'll start thinking "hmm, what can i have laghlagh do to de-encumber myself..." Because now she doesn't seem to be in that mode of thought. Also the more you butt in, the more clues you'll get as to what really needs to be done from her standpoint.

I mean, looks like you've done everything else there is do to already.

But then again, I'm not there and you know the situation better, so you be the ultimate judge.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I don't know how much Te I can give you, but I've been in the same situation at work where I'm not being challenged enough. What's worked for me is coming up with different ideas for how the unit or department can function more efficiently, or ideas for new things for us to look into, and then run it by my boss or boss's boss. It bothers me when somebody complains about something at work, and there's a potentially easy solution, but the person doesn't bother to bring it up to their boss (because they're too scared or something? IDK).

I also "happen to" stop by my boss's boss's office once every few days to "say hi" for a few minutes and then see if I can take anything off his plate. It feels natural and friendly that way.

Also, I'd suggest rising to a level that is sustainable. If you give 150% for a prolonged period of time, but then drop down to 125%, people will look at you like you're only giving 75%.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Also, I'd suggest rising to a level that is sustainable. If you give 150% for a prolonged period of time, but then drop down to 125%, people will look at you like you're only giving 75%.
    Shouldn't they look at you like you're giving 83,3 % percent? [here is some autistic for you ahah]

ARRRGH. Someone slit my throat, and end the pain! Wow. PLEASE nobody take this advice. You do NOT want to be an invaluable slave to someone else. Your life isn't about a job. The last thing you want to be if you want to live your own life is indispensable. Read a book, use the time to plot where YOU want to go next in life, ask for some other project to work on if you truly must and you're that bored, but a job is just a job. Do it well and don't slack or anything, but when you're done, you're done. Filling time with little tasks and keeping yourself busy isn't actually "productive."
    I definitely agree. I personally think laghlagh could spend her time trying to learn the basics of a different language, for example. Or learn the basics of a programming language. Or anything which might indirectly boost her life-satisfaction, both on-the-job and in her free time.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Shouldn't they look at you like you're giving 83,3 % percent?
    LOL, yeah.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post

hahaha. even if this isnt exactly what i was asking for, it felt relieving to read. cos i've been feeling kind of stupidly guilty for not doing enough, even if theres not much i can do about it at this point. and your post helped me to put things in perspective.

@ WA: ty for the encouragement, i really appreciate it. and i think thats good advice. i'll keep looking for openings to jump in.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually this is an excellent point too.

But if laghlagh is worried about becoming a disposable employee because she absolutely loves her job, her work environment, her boss, etc or she really realy REALLY needs this job (considering the high unemployment rate nowadays and the real potential of layoffs), what Ryu said is the key I think. Especially if at the moment, you're bored with absolutely nothing to do.

However, this does not mean Laghlagh shouldn't carve out other potential paths in her career in case of a layoff or just for realizing your own potential. In fact i strongly recomment that you do, laghlagh.

I say, check with the boss. If there is really nothing that she can give you at the moment and there are no clear projects that you can recognize to help out with, then rest easy and work on the self-development that squark mentioned.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Well, I don't know how much Te I can give you, but I've been in the same situation at work where I'm not being challenged enough. What's worked for me is coming up with different ideas for how the unit or department can function more efficiently, or ideas for new things for us to look into, and then run it by my boss or boss's boss. It bothers me when somebody complains about something at work, and there's a potentially easy solution, but the person doesn't bother to bring it up to their boss (because they're too scared or something? IDK).

I also "happen to" stop by my boss's boss's office once every few days to "say hi" for a few minutes and then see if I can take anything off his plate. It feels natural and friendly that way.

thanks, this is all good stuff! i especially like the stopping by and saying "hi" idea because i dont want to come across too demanding (ie give me something to do damnit!!!) and i want to frame it as helpfulness, and i think thats a good way.

a lot of the stuff here seems pretty standardized, but i dont see any drawback to throwing a couple of ideas out to see how receptive they are to them.

and ya..the 150 percent, lol. its weird bc the biggest problem at my old job was that i was wayyyy overloaded and it wasnt understood how i wasnt able to avoid overtime, etc. so the change of pace here is HUGE. and i'm not sure whats "normal" and what isnt "normal" and what sort of pace/workload both i and an employer should reasonably expect.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

tell her that i seriously need more shit to do (at the risk of looking disposable, which i'm kinda freaked out about)
    Sounds good.

She will hear you out - [...] -and then, you will hear her out. It only gets better after that. Parcel the things you need to do giving each and one of them a time frame it needs to be completed in. Enjoy!

coming up with different ideas for how the unit or department can function more efficiently, or ideas for new things for us to look into, and then run it by my boss or boss's boss.
    Yup, sounds good as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thirding this. Taking up some extra responsibility at work is a great way to pass the time (since nothing is more excruciating than watching the clock) and it also staves off the guilt of getting paid to sit around and do nothing but it's important to remember that you're an employee. They're buying your skills and services by giving you a paycheck. If they see your extra effort, which you do as a nicety, and start expecting you to perform to that level all the time, then they can pay you extra for it.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is productive and efficient in reaching it's goal.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Your avatar is so adventurous. I like it.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give me Te
    Um.. get a job.

Creepy-Snaps

Hmm. I think I disagree with squark and agree with Ryu. I understand all of your perspectives about not hussling around doing busywork that ultimately results in nothing... that's a good point. But I think Ryu meant more about becoming indespensable, as a way of guaranteeing job security and success. If you're not worried about job security, or pursuing a promotion, then by all means, slack off. But if you want something more, to compete for a better position, then busy-ness, focus, and hard work will be contagious in all areas of your life, not just your job, and guarantee you success.

And considering most countries' economies around the world still suck very much... and layoffs are a common newspaper headline... I would not recommend just trying to 'get by' and not be busy at work. Don't rationalize laziness if you really don't feel like working towards something better. And to the perspective that you must do what is sustainable... if you practice/work hard, you will be able to practice/work harder. Long-term energy is about becoming stronger sometimes, not avoiding busy-work and becoming lazy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    And considering most countries' economies around the world still suck very much... and layoffs are a common newspaper headline... I would not recommend just trying to 'get by' and not be busy at work. Don't rationalize laziness if you really don't feel like working towards something better. And to the perspective that you must do what is sustainable... if you practice/work hard, you will be able to practice/work harder. Long-term energy is about becoming stronger sometimes, not avoiding busy-work and becoming lazy.
    I wouldn't say this is a rationalization of laziness. The way I see it, I've been hired by my employer to provide a number of services for the company. I'm paid only to complete those services. So, if I've finished all of the work that's asked of me and for which I am getting paid, why should I be expected to do more? If I do someone else's job will I get someone else's pay to go with it? No, probably not.
    4w5 sp/sx

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It should also be considered that a larger amount of work, even if in terms of quality, isn't necessarily conductive to larger earnings and/or lower costs for the company: earnings are strongly dependent on its ability to sell whatever it's producing, thus if your activity doesn't impact this factor it won't change your "added value"; costs in this specific setting are likely mostly dependent on the number of employed people, thus lowering them would require firing some of the workers (and you'll likely have to take up their slack, while your salary won't necessarily rise).
    Obviously, this isn't valid if you're running your own business, where you can almost directly impact the price of your services by being more or less productive.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I post in this thread, then I will have failed to use my time efficiently, given the following factors:

(a) IEI's postulated Te PoLR, which will render my input less than effective;
    (b) an ongoing work project that takes priority over the "give me Te" task;
    (c) the probable higher value of genuine Te over the pseudo-Te that I have the capacity to offer.

Therefore I propose that Te-valuing members of this forum continue to make an effort to contribute their skills so that the thread will achieve optimum results.

With that disclaimer established, please consider the following actionable statements:

Although laghlagh should seek to fully align and employ her skills set in the work environment, I recommend that she apply Te to maximize results in her private life, as well, with an emphasis on non-work-related needs and goals. These latter are foundational to long-term personal satisfaction and success, without which her job performance may suffer. In place of a job-performance review, we should schedule a leisure-performance review for laghlagh to measure her progress and discuss any further interventions. The review will take place on February 15, 2011, at 3:00 p.m. Any forum members unable to convene in regards to this matter on the proposed date will be required to file their reports in advance. A new thread will be created toward that end as of February 12.

Best,
    Golden
    Last edited by golden; 12-28-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    It should also be considered that a larger amount of work, even if in terms of quality, isn't necessarily conductive to larger earnings and/or lower costs for the company: earnings are strongly dependent on its ability to sell whatever it's producing, thus if your activity doesn't impact this factor it won't change your "added value"; costs in this specific setting are likely mostly dependent on the number of employed people, thus lowering them would require firing some of the workers (and you'll likely have to take up their slack, while your salary won't necessarily rise).
    Obviously, this isn't valid if you're running your own business, where you can almost directly impact the price of your services by being more or less productive.

Lol, this sounds exactly like my LIE dad.

Btw, Ryu and Mountain Dew, you guys are always great to read, thanks!

(NOTE TO SELF: Find your own LSE soon).

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"And you're always telling me that it's my turn to move, when I wonder what could make the needle jump the groove."

"I won't fall for the oldest trick in the book, so don't sit there and think you're off of the hook- by saying there is no use changing, because that's just what you are."

"It's not like you would lose some critical piece if somehow you moved point A to point B, maintaining there is no point changing because that's just what you are."

"And I could talk to you till I'm blue in the face, but we'd still would arrive at the very same place. With you running around, and me out of the race."

"So maybe you're right, nobody can take- something older than time, and hope it could make it better. That would be a mistake. So take it just so far. 'Cause that's just what you are."

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm surprised that B&D forgot about this thread.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=23265
    It is very ineffiecient to have duplicate threads about the same topic when the topic has not changed due to time. However, I believe inserting this link here will bring the old thread and the new thread together sufficiently.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    OH NO MASSA BOSS MAN DON'T TAKE MAH PAYCHECK AWAY
    heh, word. i hate feeling that way.

a lot of stuff you said in this thread resonated a lot. especially about your employer not being your friend. i mean, i don't think of myself as naive, and as a reasonable person i understand the nature of a business relationship...but when circumstances have risen which have shown that i'm more like a tool than a person in the workplace, i've still been kind of blindsided. i think that keeping an objective - and impersonal, i guess - outlook is sort of essential for self-preservation, but it really doesnt come naturally to me and being reminded that maintaining that distance is "ok" is nice.

and thanks for the quotes. i especially like the patton one.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    If I post in this thread, then I will have failed to use my time efficiently, given the following factors:

(a) IEI's postulated Te PoLR, which will render my input less than effective;
    (b) an ongoing work project that takes priority over the "give me Te" task;
    (c) the probable higher value of genuine Te over the pseudo-Te that I have the capacity to offer.

Therefore I propose that Te-valuing members of this forum continue to make an effort to contribute their skills so that the thread will achieve optimum results.

With that disclaimer established, please consider the following actionable statements:

Although laghlagh should seek to fully align and employ her skills set in the work environment, I recommend that she apply Te to maximize results in her private life, as well, with an emphasis on non-work-related needs and goals. These latter are foundational to long-term personal satisfaction and success, without which her job performance may suffer. In place of a job-performance review, we should schedule a leisure-performance review for laghlagh to measure her progress and discuss any further interventions. The review will take place on February 15, 2011, at 3:00 p.m. Any forum members unable to convene in regards to this matter on the proposed date will be required to file their reports in advance. A new thread will be created toward that end as of February 12.

Best,
    Golden
    idk about Te, but this was fun to read, lol. you do a lot of business writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I'm surprised that B&D forgot about this thread.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=23265
    It is very ineffiecient to have duplicate threads about the same topic when the topic has not changed due to time. However, I believe inserting this link here will bring the old thread and the new thread together sufficiently.
    do you mean me?

creating threads is just more effective at staving off boredom than reading old ones. sorry for the redundancy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://the16types.info/vbulletin/sho...7&postcount=24

Hooooly Shee-it! PoLR or no, this has to be one the most amusingly moving things I've yet read!
    4w5 sp/sx

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Te on a platter!

i will put it on my nightstand and decorate it with stickers. its beautiful.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

a lot of stuff you said in this thread resonated a lot. especially about your employer not being your friend. i mean, i don't think of myself as naive, and as a reasonable person i understand the nature of a business relationship...but when circumstances have risen which have shown that i'm more like a tool than a person in the workplace, i've still been kind of blindsided. i think that keeping an objective - and impersonal, i guess - outlook is sort of essential for self-preservation, but it really doesnt come naturally to me and being reminded that maintaining that distance is "ok" is nice.
    I guess I'm not that great at self-preservation *looks at E-stacking*, but it seems to work all right for me. I've only had 2 (steady, long-term) jobs in my 24 years of life so far, and I've become friends with both of the bosses. My first one--I'd go over her place for dinner, I'd house-sit for her, I'd babysit her cat. It really didn't feel weird. We were honestly friends, LOL. My current boss is a male, so it's a bit different, but we're still kinda friends. Effusively kind words that you wouldn't expect from a boss (nothing creepy), sharing of private information, gossiping (haha), and even hugs during tough times aren't uncommon, as weird as that may sound.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I guess I'm not that great at self-preservation *looks at E-stacking*, but it seems to work all right for me. I've only had 2 (steady, long-term) jobs in my 24 years of life so far, and I've become friends with both of the bosses. My first one--I'd go over her place for dinner, I'd house-sit for her, I'd babysit her cat. It really didn't feel weird. We were honestly friends, LOL. My current boss is a male, so it's a bit different, but we're still kinda friends. Effusively kind words that you wouldn't expect from a boss (nothing creepy), sharing of private information, gossiping (haha), and even hugs during tough times aren't uncommon, as weird as that may sound.
    hah. reading this i had this funny mixture of reactions:

1. *mad jealousy* why cant i have a "real" relationship with my bosses? am i not cool enough to stand out as more than just an employee? maybe my Fi isnt that great if i cant form these kinds of relationships? or if i dont care enough to WANT to?

combined with

2. but..but...house-sitting for your boss. seems like it could get really complicated. i've avoided gossiping with a boss when prompted in the past because it felt more like i was being prodded into tattling and it felt weird. how can being friends not feel uncomfortable? ack!

lol. maybe it just has to do with the people involved. or maybe it really is an enneagram instinct thing. idk.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    Lol, yeah that happened a lot at one place I worked for. There was always some kind of intrigue scandal going on about somebody every week. And the owners would kinda ask you questions on the side about what you might know and when you knew it, etc. Or insult the person in your presence about how they were a piece of shit… and you could tell they were monitoring your reactions to test if you were loyal to them or not haha. They'd also seed false rumors into the company, just to see who'd go around unwittingly spreading them. Or laugh in private for example about they were going to fire random employees to improve morale, by lining everyone up and having them "face the wheel" or something… some Mad Max reference I forget. Things which… okay yeah they were funny, but also kinda fucked up to hear and leave a funky gross feeling in their wake because you know it's not just a joke either lol. And you can go figure that, when you're not around, they're shit-talking you behind your back just the same.

I gtfo'ed ASAP once I got a whiff of the inner workings there. Disgusted me. Pretty sure they spent more time playing wonky emotional politics than they did actually managing the business. There were also factions among the employees too who did a lot of manipulating and shit-talking on each other's sides like hyenas, and I suspect the owners liked/supported that as well.
    same^^^ agh, memories. lol. i am so fucking glad i'm out of that place.

the one person i am friends with from there left around the same time i did, and let them know what she thought during her exit interview. and apparently everyone she was friendly with got called in by the bosses for questioning about their association with her after she left, and warned that she "wasn't to be trusted" and speculated that she was lying about having found new employment. (which she wasn't, i don't get it.) they couldn't even leave the shit alone after she was gone.

wtf is with these people? seriously. it's like some kind of mass psychosis lol.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same^^^ agh, memories. lol. i am so fucking glad i'm out of that place.

the one person i am friends with from there left around the same time i did, and let them know what she thought during her exit interview. and apparently everyone she was friendly with got called in by the bosses for questioning about their association with her after she left, and warned that she "wasn't to be trusted" and speculated that she was lying about having found new employment. (which she wasn't, i don't get it.) they couldn't even leave the shit alone after she was gone.

wtf is with these people? seriously. it's like some kind of mass psychosis lol.
    Fixation on alliances... that's IEI EM defined.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could giveth thee Te but what wouldst thou do with it?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Fixation on alliances... that's IEI EM defined.
    does that mean you relate to it?

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    I could giveth thee Te but what wouldst thou do with it?
    carry it in my heart forever and ever, thus returning the favor with Fi. /bats eyelashes

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blah blah blah, efficiency, effectiveness, rationale, sense (i.e. the sense in doing something), expedience .What are you trying to accomplish? What you wrote was really pointless, it achieved nothing. You don't know what you are talking about. In fact, I think you are just talking out of thin air. Where's the evidence for this statement? related words:

• productive, rational, justified, unjustified
    • movement, motion, speed, acceleration, displacement, rotation
    • production, work
    • algorithm, calculation
    • profit, finance, market
    • management, administration
    • diligence, industriousness, industry, conscientiousness
    • confirm, substantiate, prove, verify, support, test, double check, refute, disprove, debunk
    • information source
    • factual, reliable, confirmed, observed, unreliable, unconfirmed, hypothetical, unverified

related statements (real-life only, please)

• It provides both usefulness and a way to double-check...
    • What are you trying to accomplish?
    • What you did was really pointless, it achieved nothing.
    • Where's the evidence for this statement?
    • I'm still planning on applying within the next couple of weeks.
    • How often do you use the ATM?
    • you might get more value for your money with...
    • I don't... {do something} enough to justify the extra expense
    • take advantage of this opportunity you are providing
    • You'll be able to lift it easier if you move your hands further apart.
    • I have read several books on that subject.
    • This is confirmed by all the available evidence.
    • You are just talking out of thin air.
    • You don't know what you are talking about.
    • Get a clue.
    • I am just so sick of people's incompetence.
    • -------------
    • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a sec... Te vocabulary as per wikisocion ain't no bloody Te. Oops . Well, if anyone thinks otherwise: hello, cuckoo, wake up!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not giving advice on how to live a fulfilling life, I'm giving advice on how to "keep a job" or perhaps get yourself in a situation to earn a promotion in the setting she described.

I'm not exactly saying it's the lifestyle I choose and endorse...
    Last edited by UDP; 12-29-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: word wrong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast