TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can you guess his type?

Some quotes:

"I like getting to explore less-traveled roads, so to speak. That's the way I am personally, and that's why jazz kind of grabbed me. It's like life. If you do the same thing over and over and over again, it gets a little boring. The fact that there's room for creativity at any time when you play jazz, that's what's appealing to me."

"You're put on the spot, and you have to execute with accuracy. As a teacher, if you don't have that experience, you're missing something."

"There are no shortcuts. You really have to face up to reality and learn it the hard way, work your way up."
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta, imo

Difficult to say just from these pics, but immediate impressions are as follows:

*Probably* delta.

*Looks* more introverted, therefore EII or SLI?

From the quote, I'm thinking NF > ST, although I've known STs that have said unexpectedly "deep" things at times.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with him btw. I don't want you naive sheltered middle class idiots to think that I actually think life is about shortcuts, just because I'm in his opposite quadra.

Though there are too many natural personal advantages that people have that makes them skyrocket to success, and I don't see how you can really ignore that. He was just selfish enough to succeed.

I think he's being too cocky and preachy. Men like that need to be fucked and they need to be fucked hard.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I agree with him btw. I don't want you naive sheltered middle class idiots to think that I actually think life is about shortcuts, just because I'm in his opposite quadra.
    If you were interviewed, would you think about this, is this very representative? I see indeed a strong clue towards Delta ST, possibly LSE - they boast with this.

Maybe this applies to you too: IEIs IMO can at any moment take it from scratch after some failure, while LSEs... yes they can, but they can't forget, they feel that they were irreversibly dragged backwards along their life. To LSEs there's no such thing as "maybe it's better like this", even if something bad happened but led you to a fortunate opportunity (IME).
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model