View Poll Results: what type have you had the best sex of your life with?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • dual

    9 64.29%
  • non dual

    5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44

Thread: sex and duality

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default sex and duality

    Have you had sex with someone and found it was hotter than sex with your dual?

  2. #2
    CILi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    635
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.

    Are you humblepie?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sex with your dual isn't gonna be hot if they aren't attractive...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    No.

    Are you humblepie?
    I am yeah. Fairplay to you for being so observant. A few weeks back I needed to bear my soul and it just felt easier to do so anonymously, you know like how it's easier to be honest with a stranger than a friend sometimes. It was a bit duplicitous of me I know, I just didn't see the point of saying anything. I didn't think anyone would care or even know who humblepie was. I'm going to stick with this username though. Humblepie is a bit lame, not to mention a lie since I wasn't very humble at all was I?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Sex with your dual isn't gonna be hot if they aren't attractive...
    And sex isn't nessecarily going to be hot with a non dual just because they are attractive. There has to be more than that for it to be the best sex you have ever had.

  6. #6
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    Have you had sex with someone and found it was hotter than sex with your dual?
    Nope. Dual is definitely best.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Nope. Dual is definitely best.
    Yeah, it makes me think it must be an inbuilt biological preference to help our species to be more balanced.

    So who are the two who voted for someone other than their dual? Have these people actually had sex with a dual? Because if they haven't then their answers don't apply at all.

  8. #8
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    Yeah, it makes me think it must be an inbuilt biological preference to help our species to be more balanced.

    So who are the two who voted for someone other than their dual? Have these people actually had sex with a dual? Because if they haven't then their answers don't apply at all.
    Me. I've had 3 dual girlfriends (the first two lasted 6 months, I'm still with the third since 3 years), only in one case the sex was kind of crappy, but she had psychological issues.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Me. I've had 3 dual girlfriends (the first two lasted 6 months, I'm still with the third since 3 years), only in one case the sex was kind of crappy, but she had psychological issues.
    So what type did you have better sex with if it wasn't any of your dual girlfriends?

  10. #10
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    So what type did you have better sex with if it wasn't any of your dual girlfriends?
    Meh, sorry, I misread your question. It was (and is) my last dual girlfriend.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Meh, sorry, I misread your question. It was (and is) my last dual girlfriend.
    I had a feeling it might be. Just wanted to clarify.

  12. #12
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    And sex isn't nessecarily going to be hot with a non dual just because they are attractive. There has to be more than that for it to be the best sex you have ever had.
    This has got to be the most faulty logic I have ever witnessed.

  13. #13
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, there is something to be said for technique.
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

  14. #14
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think I've ever had sex with a dual. Maybe once but I'm with FDG, he had psychological problems and it was just...weird.

  15. #15
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,594
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    So who are the two who voted for someone other than their dual? Have these people actually had sex with a dual? Because if they haven't then their answers don't apply at all.
    i was one of them. i think the guy i lost my virginity to might have been my dual, and that was a really lame experience for probably not type related reasons. anyway, i'm not even sure about his type.

    i guess you could say that makes my answer "non-applicable," but then wouldn't everyone's answers not apply if they haven't had sex with each one of the 16 types, just to be sure?

  16. #16
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...do you think we should experiment with this?
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

  17. #17
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    According to Gulenko's "erotic attitudes" you should be able to find the most ideal kind of sexual compatibility with your dual. imo, the general idea is pretty accurate.

    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Romance_styles
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  18. #18
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I posit that it's less about 'duality' than it is about actual depths of understanding someone else in an intimate way, and also providing for them what they raelly want even if they don't know what it is ; it's about fulfillment.

    Good sex, also, imo, is beyond 'technique', and about emotional and mental depth - the physical is just an expression of that. Or at least that's what has really floated my boat the most.

  19. #19
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,115
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I posit that it's less about 'duality' than it is about actual depths of understanding someone else in an intimate way, and also providing for them what they raelly want even if they don't know what it is ; it's about fulfillment.

    Good sex, also, imo, is beyond 'technique', and about emotional and mental depth - the physical is just an expression of that. Or at least that's what has really floated my boat the most.
    Agree with this. It's not type - it's two people being open and vulnerable; letting themselves be known to each other.

  20. #20
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    non dual, my conflictor :-)

    ESE-Si, what a whore she was.

    most duals I had were quite boring. Ofcourse nobody believes this but it is true. I guess I had bad luck..

  21. #21
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    non dual, my conflictor :-)

    ESE-Si, what a whore she was.

    most duals I had were quite boring. Ofcourse nobody believes this but it is true. I guess I had bad luck..
    sorry, Jarno! (maybe you're LII...)

  22. #22

    Default

    Agree with Ryu on this one. Mental connection is more important for me.

    Haven't had any sexual activity with a dual yet.

    Will have to get back to this thread when (if) I do.

    EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    This has got to be the most faulty logic I have ever witnessed.
    Why? Just because someone is hot doesn't mean they will be good in bed. I was with a really hot girl once and she just lay there lick a potato. It certainly helped that she was hot but I wouldn't say she was the best lay of my life.

  24. #24
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    Why? Just because someone is hot doesn't mean they will be good in bed. I was with a really hot girl once and she just lay there lick a potato. It certainly helped that she was hot but I wouldn't say she was the best lay of my life.
    Why? Have a look see:

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Sex with your dual isn't gonna be hot if they aren't attractive...
    The argument here is that Duality does not automatically provide the best sex, which is objectively true.

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    And sex isn't nessecarily going to be hot with a non dual just because they are attractive. There has to be more than that for it to be the best sex you have ever had.
    Here, you are trying to argue against a fact, which already invalidates your argument unless your argument has a different perspective than tcaudilllg's, which it does. Therefore your post cannot be taken as a response, but merely an independent assertion. tcaudilllg did not posit what you are arguing against.

    Simplified:

    You: All sex with duals will be good
    tcaudilllg: Just because two people are duals does not inherently mean they will have good sex
    You: Non duals will not inherently have good sex just because they are attractive.

    See the diversion in topic?

  25. #25
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    Why? Just because someone is hot doesn't mean they will be good in bed. I was with a really hot girl once and she just lay there lick a potato. It certainly helped that she was hot but I wouldn't say she was the best lay of my life.



    "The best sex is often with a grenade—because she’s so grateful ..."
    ~The Situation
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  26. #26
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol why would he show that stomach off

  27. #27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzlestix View Post
    So who are the two who voted for someone other than their dual? Have these people actually had sex with a dual? Because if they haven't then their answers don't apply at all.
    Your poll question was different than the question in your first post... Don't apply another one of those non-dual votes from me too then.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duality matters. I don't think I ever mean to have sex with an ENFJ again... it's too painful.

  29. #29
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,594
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    ... it's too painful.

  30. #30
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Duality matters. I don't think I ever mean to have sex with an ENFJ again... it's too painful.
    It matters if you make it matter in your mind; if you think that because someone is a certain type they will, therefore, fulfill everything for you.

    It's kind of like those that believe, even if their spouse is 'mean' or 'uncaring', especially the male stereotype - at least that's how they are supposed to be, or that's what a "Man" is supposed to be like.

    Just be careful about what really is fulfilling you, and not just what is theoretically supposed to.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Korea
    TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is porno realistic? not likely for average people. jack and miri make a porno is a prime example of two people having great sex but to onlookers its boring - i think that was a major point in the movie - it was real sex, no glamour. great sex can be meaningful as well as explosive. i've only had sex with my duals and activity but i've never had meaningful sex which i feel i'm missing out on.

  32. #32
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Creating expectations of this magnitude, that dual sex is the best over other types, seems like a very masochistic thing to be doing to yourself, along with predicting other things based on type.

  33. #33
    Destructor Xenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  34. #34
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In order for this poll to be particularly useful, you'd have to know that everyone responding was correctly typed, and that they had all had sex with a large number of people, several of every type, so that they had a good basis for comparison, and you'd also have to know that all of those people were correctly typed.

  35. #35
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    In order for this poll to be particularly useful, you'd have to know that everyone responding was correctly typed, and that they had all had sex with a large number of people, several of every type, so that they had a good basis for comparison, and you'd also have to know that all of those people were correctly typed.
    agreed. nice to see you again, Slackermom!

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rough sex is painful against my infantile loins.

    If an ENFJ were to say she didn't like rough sex, I'd consider dating her. Any takers?

    I think it's rather unlikely that ENFJs would not like rough sex given that Gulenko links them to bondage fantasies.

  37. #37
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yep tcaud, like I keep saying you need a very mommying/compassionate woman who is really turned off by aggressive guys that just throat fuck them. (well some women are both mommying *and* turned on by aggression though) But generally, you just need that.

  38. #38
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,594
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...never mind.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brescia (italy)
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't know i'm not able to identify female people, they are complicated...

  40. #40
    pumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ohh goodness yes! It's amazing thinking about it always brings a smile to my face... lots of fun!!!
    ESFj.... Fe Subtype

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •