Consider the following people (just for the purposes of illustration):
1. Bob Ross - SEI-Si.
2. Alexandre Dumas - SEI-Fe.
3. Sandra Bullock - ESE-Fe.
4. Nigella Lawson - ESE-Si.
What if we were to rearrange the types to create a new typing system that matched up subtypes differently? For instance:
1. Bob Ross - , "irrational."
2. Nigella Lawson - , "rational."
1. Alexandre Dumas - , "irrational."
2. Sandra Bullock - , "rational."
Now apply the same pattern to every two subtypes. Would different relations emerge? For instance,
could Gerrison Keller () be more of a "comparative" of Bob Ross? Or could Robert DeNiro () be more of a "dual" to Sandra Bullock?