Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: IEE with Verizon Wireless?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default IEE with Verizon Wireless?

    You’re looking for a satisfying career with unlimited opportunity, and want to be rewarded for your hard work? You just described your future at Verizon Wireless! We offer incredible potential for growth, and rewards to rival your ambitions and accomplishments. We’re a team comprised of the best talents and viewpoints working together towards a shared goal. If you’re ready for an unprecedented opportunity, you should consider a career as a Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative.

    You’re a real powerhouse – accomplishment and achievement may very well be your middle name. Exceeding expectations is your norm, and your excellent sales abilities have proven your successes each and every time. Your strong interpersonal skills and drive to win, coupled with your natural instinct to see opportunities in most everything, make you a perfect fit for a Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative position.
    IEE yes?

  2. #2
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol poor tcaud
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  3. #3
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    it could be LIE or EIE. but it's probably meant to appeal to any ambitious type of person, perhaps moreso extroverts (not necessarily in the socionics sense)

  4. #4
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, i would never want to do retail sales!!!

    I would actually be REALLY bad at it. I mean really, REALLLY bad.

    I agree with glam here.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So you say an IEE would not be a good person to make a sales pitch?

  6. #6
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    An IEE would be very good at making a sales pitch, but the whole drive to win stuff doesn't strike me as IEE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  7. #7
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Drive to win... no. I've had a couple of sales jobs before and have interviewed for these kinds of high pressure jobs (specifically city boy recruintment consulting) and found that:

    1. I'm too lazy/easygoing
    2. Too concerned about screwing someone over.
    3. I crack under pressure
    4. I have no strong desire to win.
    IEE-Ne

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would you agree that Bill Gates is IEE?

  9. #9
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Would you agree that Bill Gates is IEE?
    No, I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Bill Gates is LIE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    No, I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Bill Gates is LIE.
    I would agree except I don't see the Ni. He uses a great deal of Ne to inform his decisions... sensing opportunity where others don't realize it or discount it. Plus his way of doing business seems to involve a great deal of delta NF.

    Gates seems less aware of how to make money and more aware of an opportunity to get advantage when it's available.

  11. #11
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,609
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    it could be LIE or EIE. but it's probably meant to appeal to any ambitious type of person, perhaps moreso extroverts (not necessarily in the socionics sense)
    ya

  12. #12
    not gonna be around as much anymore
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does not attract me at all.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

  13. #13
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im good at selling but i dont particulary enjoy it. I know IEEs who do this kind of work though.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  14. #14
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw the ad in the OP is meant to appeal to SEE > EIE imo.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  15. #15
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    btw the ad in the OP is meant to appeal to SEE > EIE imo.
    yeah maybe... at any rate SEE > IEE.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For fuck sake. I came accross this thinking it was a great oppertunity, it got me all excited for the new year, until I saw phone sales and ladder climbing and giving your soul away in some shady deal sealed with a dishonest handshake. Yock, not for me. Not for me at all. I do want to be a winner, but not at the expense of everyone else. I want to be a winner FOR everyone else and I think every enfp would agree with me there. If an enfp wins you can be sure everyone around them wins too. We hate, absolutely abhor working for companies that force us to act normal to sell their products. We refuse to be one of your assembly line voice box's. And we will never surrender our souls to a paycheck! NEVER! (well maybe for a few weeks- max)

  17. #17
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    lol poor tcaud
    He could become a great Verizon supervisor!

  18. #18
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Drive to win... no. I've had a couple of sales jobs before and have interviewed for these kinds of high pressure jobs (specifically city boy recruintment consulting) and found that:

    1. I'm too lazy/easygoing
    2. Too concerned about screwing someone over.
    3. I crack under pressure
    4. I have no strong desire to win.
    Yes, all of this. Lol
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread is hilarious. I love how job ads from big companies read like such bullshit. "Are you driven to SUCCEED?" If someone is that awesome, they should go start their own business.
    IEE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •