Thread: EIEs, why the obsession with Se?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs, why the obsession with Se?

Really? What about it is so vital, so important?

I dated an EIE for two years who said she was obsessed with being strong and tough. Could it have something to do with getting away with whatever choices one feels they have to make?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

same reason you are obsessed with . I dont think it has anything to do with getting away in making decisions, strength in and of itself is a virtue to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    same reason you are obsessed with . I dont think it has anything to do with getting away in making decisions, strength in and of itself is a virtue to me.
    yesss, what Typhon said

i respect, even look for, strengt in others, i must also be strong myself. this last is equally important to me..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought of something else, decisiveness. is this related to Se?? i think it is, at least in my meaning of it

decisiveness is attractive to me in others and is something i strive for in myself, and if others are wishywashy and generally indecisive it drives me crazy and makes me think they are weak and not worth dealing with

maybe that is why its so important to me, because i know how i view negatively others who are weak and indecisive, i refuse to be that way myself

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post
    i thought of something else, decisiveness. is this related to Se?? i think it is, at least in my meaning of it

decisiveness is attractive to me in others and is something i strive for in myself, and if others are wishywashy and generally indecisive it drives me crazy and makes me think they are weak and not worth dealing with

maybe that is why its so important to me, because i know how i view negatively others who are weak and indecisive, i refuse to be that way myself
    I think decisiveness is valued by you because you are an EJ type; you would naturally have a certain amount of disdain for wishy washy people because they are stereotypically your IP types.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962