model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For ENTjs lack of imho, which leads to a lack of confidence in how they appear in photos.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as;dflkj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

I refuse to look right at the camera. It's creepy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I refuse to look right at the camera. It's creepy.
    Are you afraid of the evil big black camera eye?

Joke aside, for me it takes a very strong effort of will to look at the person I am talking to; I don't know why, it seems just so creepy to look at someone while talking to him.

I also do not like the vast majority of my photos, which is the reason I am behind the camera most of the time (i.e. that way, I cannot be in the picture). There are very few of my photos at all (20 or so, in last 10 years), and even less in circulation (2 or 3).

Quote Originally Posted by emeye

No, honestly I'm scared of my own eyes. I wont look at myself in the mirror either.

Joke aside, for me it takes a very strong effort of will to look at the person I am talking to; I don't know why, it seems just so creepy to look at someone while talking to him.

I also do not like the vast majority of my photos, which is the reason I am behind the camera most of the time (i.e. that way, I cannot be in the picture). There are very few of my photos at all (20 or so, in last 10 years), and even less in circulation (2 or 3).
    I can't look at people when I talk to them either.

Creepy-

What about Delta NF? Everyone else got a mention

The only time I look directly at anybody is if I am suspicious of them. I don't look at people when talking because I am afraid of them, I don't look at people when not talking because I'm pre-occupied.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    I always look at the camera. I also like to give people eye contact, because it either shows I'm listening, I'm interested, or I'm going out of my way to creep you out.
    There's no way you would creep me out, because I'm not looking back

Actually, I don't look at people when I'm talking--I do look at them when they talk; funny, that. I guess, concentration needed to put my thought to audible words is too much. Furthermore, I have to be very careful about my accent, wording, and phrasing. The fact that I haven't spoken in my native language in years is probably no help either (most of the time I speak in German, and German syntax is quite difficult for me, because the word order is almost completely opposite of what my native and my primary foreign languages would have used; and, don't even start me on cases, which are fewer and different from those my native language would have used)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a habit of sometimes staring right at someone who is talking to me. Although I don't like making eye contact when talking about myself.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always look at the camera apart if I'm taken by surprise of course, with a BIG smile and I look at people straight into the eyes. I find it strange when I see pictures with people who don't look at the camera or don't smile, I think it makes people come off as avoidant and disagreeable.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as;dflkj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    I always look at the camera apart if I'm taken by surprise of course, with a BIG smile and I look at people straight into the eyes. I find it strange when I see pictures with people who don't look at the camera or don't smile, I think it makes people come off as avoidant and disagreeable.
    some ENTjs i see tend to do this. and sometimes they have creepy eyes when they do. (on a side note, i convinced myself i had a lazy eye once. amilazyeyeornot.)
    Okay, Mary Poppins.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally am a bit unconfident in my phisical appearance, that's why I can come off as emotionless in pictures.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I've ever taken a picture in which I intentionally looked away from the camera without being told to do otherwise.

As for looking people in the eyes when talking to them, which I do is really variable and dependent upon whom I'm talking to and what affect I want to have on the person.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside
    I have a habit of sometimes staring right at someone who is talking to me. Although I don't like making eye contact when talking about myself.
    I exaclty do that myself. I usually make excellent eye contact, but when it has to with talking about things I like to do or someone ask me a question about myself, I tend to drift off in eye contact.
    ILE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I can't listen to someone or talk to them and look at them at the same time. I get distracted.

In pictures, I do whatever.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some ENTjs i see tend to do this. and sometimes they have creepy eyes when they do. (on a side note, i convinced myself i had a lazy eye once. amilazyeyeornot.)
    I tend to get this really big smile that I don't like and then I'll hate the pictures. And I look people straight in their eyes. If a guy actually looks away, I'll think he's weak, if a girl looks away, I'll think she's shy. The power of stereotypes.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as;dflkj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as;dflkj
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I tend to get this really big smile that I don't like and then I'll hate the pictures.
    YES.
    Seconded.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Quote Originally Posted by emeye

No, honestly I'm scared of my own eyes. I wont look at myself in the mirror either.

I can't look at people when I talk to them either.
    i just got scared too. Like what would i see in myself if i had INTp insight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no tact, when it comes to socializing. I look people in the eye, but past the point of normalcy, because I don't know when to look away. I force myself to do that, though (look people in the eye), because when they are talking, I really want to put my hand over my mouth, and look at the ground as I listen to what they say.

Pictures are just a lost point for me. I've looked at too many, I think is what the problem is. Like, everytime I'd go to pose for a picture, I remember one in which some guy adopted the same pose as I am about to take, and I remember how stupid he looked. So, for a minute, I am stuck. But then, I remember the dead stare, and BOOM, that's what I do. Stare dead at the camera, with an emotionless face.

Nowadays, I don't even have to think to keep a straight, emotionless face.. it happens naturally. Everywhere. At all times.
    thing.