Thread: IEEs-ENFps how well do you relate to this description?

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEEs-ENFps how well do you relate to this description?

IEE's. If you haven't already, or are wondering where I got the following description from, please visit this thread:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...803#post721803

Okay, so my result was the following and I'm just wondering how the rest of you IEE's relate?

The Creator
    You live outside yourself - in the things you create and work with. You live through objects ... that is, as opposed to living "within yourself", as the "introspector" does. You do not need justification to create, and you do not preoccupy yourself too much with the overall usefulness or meaning of your creations; you are an inventor and a creator. You are quick witted and imaginative most likely, but tend not to dwell too heavily on the "meaning" of specific things. Society benefits from your creations ... which might range from the useless to the indispensable. Since you are so heavily preoccupied with your activities, it is important to remember to stop "doing" sometimes and allow yourself to ponder what you've done... appreciate it deeply. Examples of Creators: Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Nikolai Tesla Quotes from Creators: "I'm an artist. I enjoy working with my hands. I love reading. I listen to music constantly, but I don't have any particular taste, because what I listen to changes constantly."
    This really describes what I see as the core of my existence. I am a creator, first and foremost. I am never happier than when I am in the process of creating something, whether it be useful or not (though I would prefer it to be at least remotely useful). But then, the usefulness of something is so subjective anyway, "one man's trash is another man's treasure" and all that. We learn from our failures...yadayada.

Okay.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    IEE's. If you haven't already, or are wondering where I got the following description from, please visit this thread:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...803#post721803

Okay, so my result was the following and I'm just wondering how the rest of you IEE's relate?

This really describes what I see as the core of my existence. I am a creator, first and foremost. I am never happier than when I am in the process of creating something, whether it be useful or not (though I would prefer it to be at least remotely useful). But then, the usefulness of something is so subjective anyway, "one man's trash is another man's treasure" and all that. We learn from our failures...yadayada.

Okay.
    I can't really relate to that. I'm happy with the planning and imagining stage of creating something but I find when I get down to actually doing the donkey work I feel a pain in the pit of my stomach. I prefer creating music and philosophising.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont see this as something I can relate to
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i have to say i dont particularly relate to it either. I'm more of an idea person. When it comes to getting stuff done, i'm not great at actually doing them in a systematic efficient way, but I have to say i'm pretty good at recruiting people to help me. Utilizing resources available to me is often cited as a big strength of mine, in particular calling on people with certain expertise to weigh in on something i need input on. When there is no-one to call upon, I end up doing things in a much more complicated way than I probably need to, get overwhelmed, and then never want to do it again. Or i learn from my mistakes and do things better the next time if i"m still interested.

I can't say i'm a creator though.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Okay, so...hmm...

I guess second question, could I still be IEE?

y'all are giving me another identity crisis here lol
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Okay, so...hmm...

I guess second question, could I still be IEE?

y'all are giving me another identity crisis here lol
    I've been thinking it's possible you might be Fi-SEE. IEEs and SEEs can be pretty similar especially if they're Fi-subtype (i've read someone describe Se-SEEs as the charismatic ball of friendly energy, and Fi-SEEs as the soft kitten form of SEE).

And that would also explain the appreciation of the Ni-based things in the Little Prince. And your wonderful relationship with your ILI husband.

Just a suggestion... not necessarily true.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I've been thinking it's possible you might be Fi-SEE. IEEs and SEEs can be pretty similar especially if they're Fi-subtype (i've read someone describe Se-SEEs as the charismatic ball of friendly energy, and Fi-SEEs as the soft kitten form of SEE).

And that would also explain the appreciation of the Ni-based things in the Little Prince. And your wonderful relationship with your ILI husband.

Just a suggestion... not necessarily true.
    Not necessarily true...probably not true...But I appreciate the thought

It's interesting, though. I actually type my younger sister as SEE. While we do have a lot in common, she was definitely a lot more socially assertive than I ever was. She also picked up on "fashion" at a much younger age, got her ears pierced, wears makeup...all stuff I hardly bother with except when necessary (and sometimes not even then).

As much as it tickles me to think that my husband and I might be duals after all...

idk. I am basing this all on the wikisocion SEE description...is it a good description, do you think?
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not necessarily true...probably not true...But I appreciate the thought

It's interesting, though. I actually type my younger sister as SEE. While we do have a lot in common, she was definitely a lot more socially assertive than I ever was. She also picked up on "fashion" at a much younger age, got her ears pierced, wears makeup...all stuff I hardly bother with except when necessary (and sometimes not even then).

As much as it tickles me to think that my husband and I might be duals after all...

idk. I am basing this all on the wikisocion SEE description...is it a good description, do you think?
    tbh the wikisocion descriptions had me misled for a while. I started out in socionics by devouring that site.

The best descriptions ime are the ones written by people of the same type or next best is by their duals. I think this is because each type sees other types so differently from how those types may see themselves. Dont know whether any descriptions out there have been written by SEEs, but I think one of the socionists who did descriptions is ILI (I forget who it was though).

Filatova is EII
    Rick DeLong is IEE (there's a really on point IEE description by him on his site)
    Aushra obviously was ILE
    oh! I remember--Stratievskaya was the ILI iirc. Check out her descriptions (for SEE and ILI).

not sure what type Weisband is. Or Meged & Ovcharov. Or Gulenko. If anyone knows shout it out!

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    tbh the wikisocion descriptions had me misled for a while. I started out in socionics by devouring that site.

The best descriptions ime are the ones written by people of the same type or next best is by their duals. I think this is because each type sees other types so differently from how those types may see themselves. Dont know whether any descriptions out there have been written by SEEs, but I think one of the socionists who did descriptions is ILI (I forget who it was though).

Filatova is EII
    Rick DeLong is IEE (there's a really on point IEE description by him on his site)
    Aushra obviously was ILE
    oh! I remember--Stratievskaya was the ILI iirc. Check out her descriptions (for SEE and ILI).

not sure what type Weisband is. Or Meged & Ovcharov. Or Gulenko. If anyone knows shout it out!
    Thanks, WA. I'll check those out right now (as long as my boys keep playing peacefully
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...if Rick DeLong's description is accurate, I have to say I am 95% certain I am IEE.

Just a very creative one
    My life's work (haha):