Thread: Enneagram type of Frank Zappa

Default Enneagram type of Frank Zappa

I'll begin with some quotes, I may sculpt this topic a little more if it catches fire, otherwise its not worth my effort

A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
    I searched for years I found no love. I'm sure that love will never be a product of plasticity.
    If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.
    It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice. There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia.
    Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
    If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
    Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?'
    Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?
    There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
    Drop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library and educate yourself if you've got any guts. Some of you like Pep rallies and plastic robots who tell you what to read.
    The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
    Modern Americans behave as if intelligence were some sort of hideous deformity.
    Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
    I like to watch the news, because I don't like people very much and when you watch the news ... if you ever had an idea that people were really terrible, you could watch the news and know that you're right.
    I'd type the guy as e5w4 sx/sp

he's very cynical and jaded, but in a good way lol

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

I'll think about it. He's weird man. lol

19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, some of these are really good. Especially the one about the illusion of freedom.